剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Here you go.
给
Oh, hard way to start the day?
今天精神不佳啊
Uh, I was up late.
睡得太晚了
You have a date?
昨晚有约会吗
I, uh, found a kitten.
我找到了一只小猫
Way too much information.
好大的信息量啊
No, I actually found a kitten.
不是 我真的捡到了一只小猫
I was walking home from the subway.
我从地铁站走回家
I heard a meow, and I found this little kitten,
听到猫叫 就发现了这只小猫
like, this big under a car.
这么大 躲在车下面
Looked all over, couldn't find the mother.
四处都找不到猫妈妈
So, you had to take it home.
于是你就带回家了
Hey, it was the decent thing to do.
是啊 做好事嘛 应该的
It's not like I'm gonna keep him.
我又不会一直养着它
Have a name?
取名字了吗
Stanley. You named it.
斯坦利 你取的吧
No... Yes.
不 没错
Here you are.
给你
One toasted plain,
专业烘焙
low-fat schmear, nova and onions, enjoy.
低卡配料加洋葱 请享用
My favorite. Once you're a regular,
我的最爱 对我的老客户
I never forget a name, never forget an order.
我都能记住名字 记住他们爱吃什么
Mind like a steel trap.
我的脑子就像捕兽夹一样百发百中
Yeah, since when do you eat onions?
你不是不吃洋葱吗
I just take them off.
我会挑出来
Guess they don't make steel traps like they used to.
看来现在的捕兽夹不如原来的质量好了
We're just around the corner.
我们就在附近
Yeah, you want us to get you something? You got a 20?
用给你带点吃的吗 有20块吗
No, we can be there in 15 minutes.
我们一刻钟就能到
Thank you, Saul. Keep the change.
谢谢你 索尔 不用找了
Have a great day, Carol.
祝你今天好心情 凯萝
Copy that.
明白
No, I'm telling you, Carol, was it?
听我说 凯萝
Onions are good for you.
洋葱对你身体有好处
I mean, for the antioxidant purposes alone.
能延缓衰老
Not to mention, you can kill flies with your breath.
更不用说吹口气就能把苍蝇熏死了
Which is useful.
多有用啊
20-year-old ironworker, Christopher Feeney.
20岁的钢铁工人 克里斯多·费尼
Guys arriving for work found him.
上班的工人发现的尸体
Looks like blunt force trauma to the head.
头部貌似有钝物伤
There's no weapon yet.
暂没发现作案工具
This Barrett guy is everywhere,
这个叫巴雷特的人四处可见
and all his buildings look the same.
他盖的房♥子都一模一样
Architecture used to have some character.
过去的建筑还都有些个性
And I remember when this whole area
我记得当初这片地域
was nothing but farms and crack houses.
就是些农地和破房♥子
Hey, look. We got one of Charlie's Angels.
看啊 来了个霹雳娇娃
which one are you, sweetheart?
你是哪个娇娃啊 宝贝
The one with the big gun.
拿大枪的那个
Huh, what do we got?
什么情况
Maybe an accident, a fall?
或许是个意外 意外坠落
Our vic's got a dent in his head like that.
死者头部被砸进去那么大一块
It wasn't an accident.
不可能是意外
Quitting time was at 4:00.
四点下班
M.E. puts the time of death around 10:00 last night.
法医推断死亡时间大概在昨晚十点
So, what was he still doing here at that hour?
那么晚了他还在这里干什么
Not working.
不是工作
Maybe meeting someone?
约了人见面吗
What about surveillance cameras?
监控摄像呢
Nothing yet.
什么都没发现
At least one of the cameras was blocked by a shipment of lumber.
至少一个摄像头被货物挡住了
Yeah, Nina?
什么事 尼娜
Okay.
好
We got the project manager, William Spence, goes by Bud.
找到了项目经理威廉·斯彭斯 人称巴德
I'll have Mike and Roe start a canvass;
我让迈克伊和罗伊跟进那条线
let's figure out if someone had a beef with Feeney.
我们去查查谁和费尼有矛盾
If he had any problems with gambling, drugs, debts.
有无赌博 毒品或债务问题
And what he was doing here at 10:00 at night.
还有他晚上十点来这里干什么
Yeah, and there's that.
没错
Chris has been with us about six months.
克里斯和我们共事大概半年了
Good kid, gets here early, works hard.
好孩子 从不迟到 工作努力
What'd you have him doing?
他具体是做什么工作的
Mostly post-tension recently.
最近主要是地面上的工作
But Chris worked on everything--rigging, pre-cast.
但克里斯什么都干 吊索 预制板
Was he having any trouble with anyone on the site?
他和工地上的人有什么矛盾吗
Not that I know of.
我没听说过
How about his work record?
他工作记录怎么样
Pretty spotless.
完美无瑕
Like all the new guys,
和所有新人一样
I had to keep on him about safety and stuff.
我得一直提醒他注意安全
That's it.
就这样
Any idea what he was doing here so late?
知道他这么晚来工地干什么吗
No idea.
不知道
Any guesses?
能猜猜吗
I mean, we've had occasion in the past, where, uh,
我们有过这样的情况
kid'll bring a girl back to the site, you know.
年轻人带女孩来工地 你懂的吧
Is there really no other reason you could imagine
你真的想不出其他什么原因
Chris was here after hours?
让克里斯下班后来这里吗
I'm not sure what you mean.
我不清楚你想问什么
You've been having some security problems lately, haven't you?
最近这里有安全问题 是吗
I'm hearing five theft reports in the past two months alone.
仅在过去的两个月里就有五起失窃事件
Sure, we got issues.
的确 我们有这些问题
Just like every building site in the city.
市里的每个工地都是一样
We talking building materials?
你指的是建筑材料吗
Anything that isn't nailed down: copper pipe, wire.
没安上的所有东西 铜管 电线
Last week we lost a two-ton skid loader.
上周我们丢了一台两吨♥的装卸机
There a reason you didn't mention this before?
为什么之前没提到这些
Chris didn't have anything to do with that.
这些和克里斯毫无关系
Why are you so sure?
你怎么这么肯定
Look, I didn't know the kid that well,
我和这孩子不怎么熟
but he's third- generation ironworker.
但他家里三代都是钢铁工人
His dad Jack worked on the Citicorp Building.
他爸爸杰克曾经参与建造花旗集团中心大楼
Chris was first in his family to go to college,
克里斯是家里第一个上大学的
but he came back two years early after Jack took a fall,
但两年后为了照料摔伤的父亲回了家
wound up in a wheelchair about a year later.
杰克在轮椅上养了一年多的病
I'm telling you, this is a good kid.
跟你说实话 他是个好小伙
Good kid, with a tough situation at home.
好小伙 但家庭状况挺艰辛
Personal and financial.
无论是个人还是经济方面
You're going the wrong way, guys.
你们查错方向了 伙计们
So the guy who sits at the gate
守门人会给我们提供
is getting us yesterday's sign-in sheet.
一份昨天的登记表
It'll have all the comings and goings.
上面会有所有的出入记录
Roe's doing interviews with the crew who's supposed to work today.
罗伊正在和今天当班的工人谈话
What time does the guy at the gate leave?
守门人是几点下班的
5:00, he secures all the equipment
早上五点 他检查完所有的设备
and locks the gate up behind him.
就锁门离开了
Says he didn't see Chris hanging around.
说是并没看见克里斯在附近闲荡
What's up?
怎么了
You, smart-ass guy.
就是你 自以为是的家伙
What kind of wrench is that?
这是哪种扳钳
A spud wrench.
短柄扳钳
Spud wrench? All you guys carry them?
所有人都会携带这种短柄扳钳吗
Yeah, but, uh, some of us got bigger tools than others.
是的 但有些人的家伙会比其他人♥大♥很多
You know, some of you are bigger tools than others.
确实有些人要有用得多
Nothing back here, Lieutenant.
队长 这里没东西
What am I supposed to do
这车水泥凝固了
when this load of concrete locks up on me?
我该怎么办
What, are you gonna pay for it?
怎么 你来赔偿我吗
Hey, you got some gloves?
你有手套吗
Project manager told me
项目经理告诉过我
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表