剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Now they're looking at them for money laundering.
而现在他们正因洗钱行为被调查
Cartel out of Mexico.
和墨西哥贩毒集团有关
So Forrest decides to do something good with his life. Right?
所以福里斯特本打算改过自新
Manage a charity account. Only it turns out
管理慈善组织的账户 没想到
he's hooked into a criminal enterprise.
自己被卷入了犯罪集团
Yeah, and when he tries to get out, blammo.
等他想脱身时 "嘭"
Dirty charities, corrupt prison guards--
藏污纳垢的慈善组织 腐♥败♥的狱警
how do we make any of that stick?
我们要怎样把这些串起来
We could go after the inmates, right?
可以从囚犯下手 对吧
We don't need, uh, warrants to toss their cells.
搜查监狱不需要搜查令
If we go to the prison, we'd be tipping off
如果去监狱 等于是在向
any other guards who might be involved.
其他有牵连的狱警透露信息
Okay, so we go at this Halsey.
那我们找哈尔西谈谈
As you've told me many times before, Al,
正如你常说的 艾尔
my memory's not going to get us a warrant.
单凭我的记忆可申请不到搜查令
Yeah, not from Gilroy.
至少在吉尔罗伊那行不通
Gilroy's not running this investigation.
吉尔罗伊不是这次调查的负责人
I am.
我才是
Let's bring in Halsey.
去把哈尔西带来问话
So it looks like our Mr. Forrest
至少福里斯特先生
was trying to clean up his act after all.
是真的在试图弥补自己的过错
Whatever.
随便吧
What is her deal with men anyway?
她对男人到底有什么成见
Okay, so...
听我说...
two years ago, Nina meets this guy,
两年前 尼娜认识了一个
bond trader for Goldman,
高盛公♥司♥的证券经纪人
heartbreaker like Forrest.
像福里斯特一样 是个万人迷
We're talking restaurants in the city,
随之而来的就是相约豪华酒店
weekends in the Hamptons,
在汉普顿高档区共度周末
cruises to Saint something-or-other.
在圣打头的海域一同乘风破浪
I mean, she fell hard.
她深陷其中不可自拔
Like, "planning home for the holidays" hard.
几乎到了每逢假日都要悉心准备的地步
So, when she goes by his place one day for lunch
直到有一天她午饭时间路过他家
to get his shirt sized
想偷看一下他的衣服尺寸
for a Christmas surprise,
好在圣诞节时给他惊喜
she gets her own surprise.
结果给自己找了点刺♥激♥
Guy's in there with two waitresses from the Oyster Bar.
他正和两位牡蛎酒吧的小姐共处一室
And he's doing a little, uh... bonding of another kind.
你来我去 花样层出
Just to, you know, put it in context.
联♥系♥上下文 你明白的
Yeah, yeah.
我懂
Our eyewitness puts you outside
有目击者称彼得·福里斯特被杀当日
Peter Forrest's apartment day he was killed.
在他的公♥寓♥外面看到了你
I don't know who that is.
我不知道你说的是谁
You shot a guy you don't even know?
你杀了一个素昧平生的人吗
I didn't shoot anybody.
我没杀人
So you're telling us
那你是说
Ramon Garza was the shooter?
雷蒙·加尔扎才是凶手吗
Oh, yeah.
没错
We know you faked the inmate count,
我们知道你谎报了犯人数量
drove Garza down here...
载着加尔扎出来
So, if it was Garza that popped Forrest,
如果是加尔扎开枪杀了福里斯特
now is the time to say so.
现在是时候坦白了
You're going to be real popular upstate.
你要是进了牢房♥那可是红人一个
A former prison guard?
前任狱警想以身试法
I got nothing to say.
我无话可说
I don't get it.
我不明白
Why isn't he asking for his lawyer?
他为什么不请律师呢
Or his union rep?
工会代表也行啊
He knows all he's got to do is say the word
他明知道只要开口请律师
and we can't talk to him anymore.
我们就再也不能讯问他了
Got his phone records.
查到他的通话记录了
Nothing overt.
没有任何异常
Bunch of calls to a foot doctor,
和一个足疗医生来往较多
cable company,
有线电视公♥司♥
few to his ex-wife.
还有几通是和他前妻
How much they pay you to betray your badge, Officer?
他们付你多少钱让你背叛警衔 警官
Ex-wife?
前妻吗
Yeah, up in Yonkers.
是的 她住在扬克斯市
They got a couple of kids.
有几个孩子
Here you go.
给
Yes, I know what the agreement says.
我清楚协议里的规定
Have Mike follow the money.
让迈克跟着那笔钱的线索
Make sure this bank transfer happened the way they say.
确认这笔跨行转账真如他们所说
I'll bring her to you Sunday.
我周日送她去你那
I'll bring her to you Sunday.
我周日送她去你那
Come on. She's perfectly safe with me.
拜托 她跟我在一起很安全
He's not scared for his own life.
他担心的不是他自己
Detectives.
警探们
Hey, Dennis.
丹尼斯
How's it going? Great.
你还好吗 很好
Yeah? You want something?
是吗 想要点什么吗
Uh, water, a soda?
水 或者苏打水
I wanna get outta here, how's that?
我想离开这里 你看如何
That's fine by me.
我完全同意
You're a corrections officer, Dennis.
你是个狱警 丹尼斯
You know all you have to do is ask for a lawyer,
你知道你只需请个律师
and we're history.
我们就对你束手无策
You know that.
你心知肚明
So, you want a lawyer?
你需要律师吗
I don't need a lawyer.
我不需要
No?
不需要吗
Where's your daughter, Dennis?
你的女儿去哪了 丹尼斯
Is she safe at your house, like your ex-wife thinks she is?
如你前妻所想的 安全地在家里吗
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
I think she's in a lot of trouble.
我想她惹上大♥麻♥烦了
All right, look,
这样吧
we'll just get you a lawyer, okay?
我们帮你请个律师来吧
If word gets out that you're in here talking to us, then...
如果你被带来谈话的事传出去 那...
No.
不
I can't.
我不能这么做
I can't.
我不能
They have Anna.
他们抓走了安娜
My daughter.
我的宝贝女儿
They'll kill her.
他们会杀了她的
I was supposed to get her back tonight,
本来我今晚就能带她回来
but they must have seen you, in the parking lot.
但他们肯定是在停车场看到你了
And they got worried I'd talk.
他们担心我会招供
They said I'd get Anna back
说得等你们停止调查
once you stopped sniffing around.
才把安娜还给我
Oh, my God, if Pablo finds out I'm in here...
天啊 要是巴勃罗发现我在这里
Dennis, we're gonna get her back,
丹尼斯 我们会把她带回来
but you got to help us out.
但你得协助我们
Who would they go to for something like this?
谁会帮他们做到这一步
Another guard maybe...? No way.
另一个狱警吗 不可能
He woulda used one of his boys.
他用他自己的人
After you left, Pablo got a visit from this kid,
你走了之后 巴勃罗见了一个孩子
Ignacio,
叫伊格纳西奥
I think, from his charity, I never seen him before.
他组织里的 我以前没见过
Ignacio?
伊格纳西奥
We want to stop our kids from making the same mistakes we did.
我们想要防止孩子们犯我们曾犯过的错
And we can make a difference, one life at a time.
而我们可以逐一影响他们
Ignacio Rodriguez?
伊格纳西奥·罗德里格斯
Yeah, maybe.
好像是
Police! Freeze, Ignacio, down!
警♥察♥ 不许动 伊格纳西奥 放下
Take bedroom.
去卧室
Anna, it's okay. We're here to help you.
安娜 没事了 我们是来帮你的
All right? You're safe now.
你现在安全了
Put your arms around my neck, sweetie...
搂住我的脖子 小宝贝
come on, up you go.
来吧 我们走
Okay. All right, come on.
好了 走吧
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表