剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
He called me to tell me he had a lead in Rachel's murder--
他打电♥话♥告诉我 他有瑞秋案的线索
Jensen-- but he wouldn't tell me anything over the phone,
就是詹森 但他在电♥话♥里不愿透露
so I went there, and now I just...
所以我去了 可现在我...
I realize he was just trying to make sure
我才意识到 他只是想确保
I was in the right place at the right time.
我在凶案时间出现在凶案现场
You have to tell Al that we have been investigating Morgan,
你得告诉艾尔 我们一直在调查摩根
that you were at his house, everything. I know.
你那时在他家等等这一切 我知道
I know, but I can't now.
我知道 但现在不行
I don't... I don't know what's real anymore.
我不知道哪些是真的
I don't even know if this Jensen actually exists.
我甚至不知道詹森这个人是否存在
All I know is that
我只知道
someone else was there at the warehouse that night.
那晚还有其他人在仓库
Now, maybe it's the person who killed Morgan,
或许就是那个人杀了摩根
or maybe that person saw me leave
或许那个人能证明
while Morgan was still alive,
我离开时 摩根还活着
but I got to find him, because it's my only chance,
我要找到他 这是我唯一的机会
and I promise you I'll come in as soon as I do. I promise.
我保证会尽快搞定 我保证
No one will believe you killed him.
没人会相信是你杀了他
But I have to tell your people about the DNA.
但我必须把DNA的事告诉你的同事
I know you do.
我明白
Just be careful.
一切小心
I will.
我会的
Thank you.
谢谢
They finally delivered that security footage
他们终于把犯罪现场
from the building next to the crime scene.
隔壁大楼的监控录像送来了
Oh, no.
不是吧
Go on.
继续
Hello.
喂
Walter Morgan asked me to call--
沃尔特·摩根让我打电♥话♥
about a dead girl in the woods.
关于一个死在树林里的小女孩
You're Jensen.
你是詹森
He told you my name?
他把我的名字告诉你了
I'm not sure this is a good idea.
我还是不说了
No, wait, I-I really... I really want to talk to you.
不 等等 我真的想跟你谈谈
You're a cop.
你是警♥察♥
Yeah, but no matter what you say,
对 但不管你说了什么
I promise you, none of this will come back at you, okay?
我保证 我不会利用这些反戈相向
I'm only doing this because Morgan asked me to.
摩根让我打电♥话♥ 所以我就打了
This isn't my thing.
这事跟我无关
Let's forget about it.
算了吧
Listen, I-I know how much of a risk this is for you.
听着 我知道你是冒了很大风险
Okay, so maybe I can make it worth your while.
也许我能给你点补偿
What do you mean? I'll pay you.
什么意思 我付钱给你
Ten grand. Okay.
一万美金 好的
516 Borden, 9:00.
博登大街516号♥ 晚上九点
Come alone.
一个人来
You do anything to make me nervous, i'm gone.
要是我觉得有什么不对劲的话 我就消失
Hello?
喂
She thinks Morgan is trying to frame her for his own death.
她说摩根试图陷害她谋杀了自己
So he got himself murdered just to what, to punish her?
那他把自己弄死就是为了惩罚她
Or it wasn't him.
或者不是他
And whoever killed him knew that
凶手肯定知道
Carrie was an easy target for a frame job.
凯莉是个很容易被陷害的目标
You do a GSR test?
你做了枪击残留物测试
At her request. It came back negative.
她让我做的 结果阴性
Of course, she's smart enough to know that
当然 她肯定知道只要洗洗手
you can get the same results just by washing your hands.
测试结果也会是阴性的
Why'd she come to you, Jo?
她为何来找你 乔
Way I figure it, I got maybe two hours
我想 我大概只有两个小时时间
before I have to call the captain
之后我就得给警监打电♥话♥
and tell him what's going on,
告诉他所有这一切
or we're getting bounced and sent to monitor evidence rooms
不然我们都得被撤职
all over this town.
发配去看证据室了
She's been investigating Morgan pretty aggressively.
她一直在很激进地调查摩根
What? When?
什么 什么时候
I'd say, ongoing.
应该说一直在吧
Even after we came up empty
在我们碰壁之后 我命令停止调查
and I pulled the plug?
她还没有停手吗
Yeah.
是啊
What do you mean by "aggressively"?
你说"激进"是什么意思
She meet with him?
她跟他见过面吗
Twice. Once for dinner
见过两次 一次是跟他一起吃晚饭
and last night.
另一次是昨晚
Last night?
昨晚
He was shot last night.
他就是昨晚被枪杀的
How could such a smart woman be so stupid?
那么聪明的女人怎么犯这么蠢的错误
You knew about it? Some.
这些你都知道 知道一点
He offered her information about her sister.
他说知道她姐姐的消息
Of course he did.
他肯定这么说
Where is she headed?
她去哪了
Some guy named Jensen called
有个叫詹森的给她打过电♥话♥
for a meeting at a warehouse.
约她在仓库见面
He's either the killer or her alibi.
那人要不是凶手就是她的不在场证明
She's got to find him.
她必须找到那人
Look, if it makes you feel any better,
我想她知道她把一切都搞砸了
I think she knows how badly she messed this up.
如果这能让你心里好受点
It doesn't make me feel any better.
一点也没
I'm disappointed, Jo.
我很失望 乔
You should have talked to me.
你应该早点告诉我的
It was about Rachel.
可这事关瑞秋的案子
Yeah.
是啊
How you doing? I have a question:
你好 我有个问题
Were you here last night?
你昨晚在这吗
4:00 to midnight.
下午四点到午夜
Okay, I'm looking for one of your customers
我要找一个你的顾客
who used the pay phone around 8:00.
他大概在八点钟打了个电♥话♥
I get tons of customers in here a night.
昨晚有无数个顾客
You want me to remember somebody who made a telephone call?
你让我记住有谁打了个电♥话♥
How many of your customers still use a pay phone?
有几个人还会用公共电♥话♥
All right.
好吧
Remember now? Oh, yeah. There were two guys.
想起来没 想起来了 有两个
One comes in here all the time-- I don't know his name--
一个是常客 不知道叫什么
And, uh, yeah, I never seen the other one before.
另一个是生面孔
Was one of them kind of skinny, slicked-back hair?
是不是有个瘦瘦的 头发油光铮亮
Yeah, slicked-back hair, nice suit?
是 头发铮亮 西装革履
Yeah.
对
Tell you what.
这样
You see either of those guys again,
要是你再看见他俩
you call that number, there's more money where that came from.
打这个号♥码 我会给你更多的钱
Hell, yeah.
没问题
Nina. You get anything?
尼娜 有何发现
Carrie's deleted her most recent e-mails.
凯莉把最近的电子邮件都删掉了
If the answer to her address request is one of them,
要是她的地址查询结果在其中的话
it's going to take a bit longer to restore.
也得需要一段时间才能恢复
All right, stay on it.
好的 继续吧
Hey, boss. Hey, I got a weird one here.
老大 我有个奇怪的发现
I mean, no weirder than anything else that's happened today,
我是说 并不比今天其他的事更怪
but, uh, when we ran our dead guy's prints to I.D. him...
但是 我给死者做指纹鉴定的时候
Yeah, they came back to Walter Morgan. I know.
是啊 结果是沃尔特·摩根 我知道
Yeah, but we also got a second hit.
是啊 但是还有另一个匹配项
Seems the same prints were found at the scene of a sexual assault
好像这个指纹五年前在犹他州
five years ago in Utah.
一个性侵犯案的现场也发现过
Salt Lake cops looked into it,
盐湖城警方调查过
but Morgan was here running a trial at the same time.
但摩根当时在纽约法庭现场
They concluded it was a mistake.
他们认为是个系统错误
Like I say, don't know what it means.
奇怪吧 不知道是不是意味着什么
It means something. Stay on it.
肯定没这么简单 继续查吧
Hey, Al, wait. You got a second?
艾尔 等等 你有时间吗
Listen, I got to say that I...
我得说
don't really know what to make of this.
我不知道这到底是怎么回事
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表