剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, what are you doing?!
干什么呢
Okay, I'm telling the ward nurse!
我这就告诉护士去
I'm telling the ward nurse!
我告诉护士去
Whoa, nice bail.
摔得真漂亮
Totally nutted that.
摔得真结实
I hit something.
我撞到什么东西了
Yeah, a pile of you suck.
倒霉了吧
What the hell?
怎么搞的
Must've scraped yourself good, dude.
伤得不轻啊 伙计
No, it's... it's not me.
这不是我的血
We got to get out of here.
我们快走
Is there anything creepier than an empty mental hospital?
还有比空荡荡的精神病院更吓人的地方吗
A full one.
满载病人的精神病院
Now long has this place been closed?
这里关了多久了
A dozen years at least.
至少十几年了
There's some kind of investigation.
这里曾接受调查
The psychiatrist running the place was an actual lunatic.
管理这个精神病院的医生 也是个疯子
Doctor... Dr. Helen Mostow.
叫... 海伦·莫斯托医生
Ah, you're a fan of the creepy too, huh?
你也喜欢这种恐怖故事啊
No, her name's still on the directory out front.
不是 她的名字现在还在门口挂着呢
Rumor is, there's a mass grave
流言说在地下室里
buried underneath the basement,
有一个大型的坟墓
but Dr. Helen disappeared
但还没来得及搞清楚来龙去脉
before anybody could ask her about it.
海伦医生就失踪了
Time of death?
死亡时间
The MLI said around midnight.
法医说大概在半夜
Appropriate.
近似
Clean edges on that wound.
伤口边缘规整
So we're probably looking for a knife or at least a manufactured blade.
凶器应该是刀子 至少是刀片
No broken bottles or torn metal.
不是碎酒瓶或金属碎片
I'll tell the boys in blue.
我去告诉外面的警♥察♥们
They found this stuffed in a room down the hall.
在走廊尽头的房♥间里找到了这个
Vic's name is Peter Suderman.
死者名叫彼得·赛德曼
According to his license he was 42
证件显示他今年42岁
and a partner at Spirit Trekkers Inc.
是降魔伏鬼公♥司♥的合伙人
A ghost hunter? Yeah, looks like it.
捉鬼人 差不多吧
Let's find out if the Inc.
查查这家公♥司♥
means there are other people in the office.
看有没有其他职员
Stay-stay out of my room!
滚出我的房♥间
I'm really very... You're not supposed to be here!
真是非常... 谁允许你来的
I'm sorry, Gordon, I got to ask you to step aside.
抱歉 戈登 请你让开一下
The nurse said only me and nurses
护士说只有我和护士们
can be in my room. Nurse said...
才能进来 护士说的
This is Gordon. He lives here.
他叫戈登 住在这里
I think he's lived here since before they closed the place down.
我觉得这里关闭之前他就住在这里了
And this is his room.
这是他的房♥间
Oh. Okay. Let me, uh...
好吧 我试试
Hi, Gordon.
你好 戈登
Hey, I'm Carrie. It's okay, it's okay.
我是凯莉 没事的
I'm one of the new nurses here.
我是这里的新护士
Did you take your pills today, Gordon?
今天的药吃了吗 戈登
No.
没吃
No?
还没吃
Well, I have an idea.
我有个主意
Why don't we go into your room--
咱们一起进屋去
just for a minute-- we'll settle you in,
就一会儿 把你安顿好
and you'll be all ready when the cart comes, right?
安心等送药的来 好吗
Okay.
好吧
No one else, just me.
就我自己 没别人
You know, I like your collections, Gordon.
我很喜欢你的收藏 戈登
It's okay if I keep that.
我能保留这些东西吗
Of course.
当然
I didn't have a chance to make the bed. I didn't...
我还没来得及收拾床 我还没...
I have all these things going up.
事情太多了
But that's why I built this.
所以我做了这个
All this mail belongs to the staff.
这些信都是员工的
They haven't picked it up in a long time.
好久没有人来取信了
And this is my mail. I've been sorting it
这是我的信 你来之前
before you came in...
我正在给信件分类
I heard it was pretty busy here last night.
听说昨天晚上这里挺热闹的
They shouldn't let kids in a hospital!
他们就不该让小孩子进医院来
I-- I agree with you.
我很赞成你的说法
I agree with you, Gordon, I agree with you.
我赞成你的说法 戈登 非常同意
And I actually-- I have two people out there
实际上外面有两个人
telling them that right now.
正在跟他们说这件事呢
No more kids in the hospital. Okay.
再也不会有孩子到医院来了 好
Did anything else happen here last night?
昨晚这里还发生了什么事吗
It happened-- only Dr. Helen.
发生什么 只有海伦医生
And she was angry.
她非常生气
I keep telling... Dr. Helen.
我一直跟她说 海伦医生吗
She's here every night.
她每晚都在这里
Walks up and down the halls with a black stick.
拿着黑色的小棍 在外面走来走去
She blinds you with it, that's what she does.
她会用那个小棍把你弄瞎
Gordon, there was a man,
戈登 有个男的
and he was attacked here last night.
昨天晚上在这里被袭击了
She's wicked fast.
她动作太快了
She jabs you with the stick.
用会棍子戳你
Sucks your brains right through your eyes.
从眼睛进去 吸干♥你♥的脑子
It's okay.
没事的
She's not here right now, okay?
她现在不在 懂吗
All right, you wait right here for me.
你在这里等我一下
Okay.
好
He see something?
他看见什么了吗
Yeah, but in his condition,
是的 但按他现在的状况
he's never going to think it's anyone but Helen Mostow.
除了海伦·莫斯托 他谁都不认识
I say we find the calmest EMT we can,
我们最好找个胆子大点的急救员
get him over to Queens Hospital Center.
把他送到皇后区医疗中心去
All right, well, I'll take care of him.
这里就交给我吧
Hey, you guys need to take a look at this.
你们过来瞧瞧这个
Whoever did this, wasn't interested in his equipment.
凶手肯定不关心死者拿的设备
This is what you call a thermal imaging camera.
这就是传说中的热影像捕捉仪
Standard tool of the ghost hunting trade,
捉鬼工作标准配置
as anybody who watches the Discovery Channel would know.
看过探索频道的人都知道
Ghosts give off heat just like people.
和活人一样 鬼魂也会发出热量
Probably didn't know that, did you?
看来你们都不知道吧
What have you got for us, Scooby?
知道什么就说吧 史酷比[狗侦探]
Looks like our vic was in the middle of recording something.
似乎死者当时正在录着什么
Guy heat-sensed his own murder.
死者捕捉到了凶手的热影像
The camera essentially represents thermal energy
这个热成像仪实际上是捕捉热量
by converting it to the color scale we know.
并转化成不同的色阶展示出来
Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, whatever.
比如红橙黄绿蓝等等颜色
With the red spectrum generally calibrated to be consistent
而红色光谱通常代表
with the heat emitted by a human body.
人体散发出的热量
Or in this case, a spectral entity
在这案子里 也许是代表幽灵
or a spirit.
或者鬼魂
Tanya, can you turn that into a person?
坦娅 你能将它实化成人吗
Not a recognizable person.
不能转化成可辨认外表
I would say a fairly distinct blob is what we could hope for.
能勾勒出相对清晰的轮廓就不错了
Oh, but your dead guy did have
但死者倒是在口袋里
a digital recorder in his pocket.
留了个数码录音器
Voice activated. He was really pushing the low end,
是声控的 不过音量设得太低
so I did some pretty basic E.Q. work.
这可花了我不少心思
And? I have audio.
然后呢 我得到了音频
It's not synched to the visual, but...
这并非录像的同步音频 但...
Well, listen for yourselves.
你们自己听吧
Sounds like a sneeze.
像是喷嚏的声音
Can you do any better?
能进一步处理吗
I thought you'd never ask.
还以为你不会问呢
Denny, is that you?
丹尼 是你吗
Denny, is that you?
丹尼 是你吗
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表