多谢
What's with the fancy spread?
这一大桌好料是怎么回事
My new roommate is bending over backwards
这是我的新室友在不遗余力地
to ingratiate himself to me.
迎合讨好我
Uh, nice touch, by the way.
顺便说 胸牌别的好
What do you mean "new roommate"? What happened to Leonard?
什么"新室友" 莱纳德怎么了
The same thing that happened to Homo erectus.
跟直立人一样
He was replaced by a superior species.
被更高级物种取代了
I'm the new Homo in town.
我是这家新新人[我是新的同性恋]
That came out wrong.
那是口误
All right, let me try this again. Where's Leonard?
好吧 这么问吧 莱纳德在哪
He's living at my place, so I'm living here.
他住在我公♥寓♥ 所以我住这来了
You're living here provisionally.
你目前只是暂时住这
But I must say it's looking good.
但我必须说 你干得不错
Leonard and Priya are living together?
莱纳德和普丽娅同居了
That's big.
这可是大事啊
No. Origami napkin swans...
不 手工折的餐巾天鹅
that's the headline.
这才是大事
It's a good thing.
而且是好事
So do you know what kind of research you'll be doing
你知道在这个制药厂 你将从事
at this pharmaceutical company?
哪方面的研究吗
Well, there are a couple of opportunities available,
有很多种选择
but I volunteered for the premature ejaculation project.
但我自愿参加了早泄问题研究
I mean, it's not like either one of us has heart disease.
反正我们俩都没有心脏病
Oh, I almost forgot. I got you a little present.
差点忘了 我给你买♥♥了个小礼物
Oh, Bernie, no. You didn't have to.
妮妮 你不用这样的
I wanted to. Come on, open it.
我想给你买♥♥嘛 来 打开看看
You bought me a Rolex?
你给我买♥♥了块劳力士手表
How much did this cost?
这得多少钱啊
Oh, you let me worry about the money.
让我来操心赚钱的事吧
I just want my baby to have pretty things.
我只想我的宝贝拥有漂亮东西
More wine?
再来点酒吗
Oh, no, no, no. I've had way too much already.
不不不 我已经高了
Here's an interesting fact about alcohol...
关于酒 有个很有趣的事...
Hit me.
再给我满上
Man is not the only species
人类并不是唯一一个
that ferments fruit in order to become intoxicated.
会发酵水果酿酒的物种
Can you guess what the other is?
能猜到还有哪个物种也会吗
Hint: sometimes they pack the alcohol in their trunks.
提示 有时他们会把酒装进旅行箱[trunk也有象鼻的意思]
Monkeys.
猴子
When does a monkey have a trunk?
猴子什么时候有旅行箱了
When a suitcase just won't do.
当手提箱太小装不下酒时
Mmm, all right.
好吧
It would appear as if alcohol
很快就知道酒精是不是
is playing keep-away with your intelligence.
正在将你的智力一步步夺走
Good night.
晚安
Please note, it is now past 10:00 p.m.
请记住 已经10点多了
Per our roommate agreement, kindly refrain
根据我们的室友协议 请好心避免
from raucous laughter,
刺耳的笑声
clinking of glasses, and celebratory gunfire.
玻璃的叮当声和庆祝的炮火声
Okay...
好吧
explain something to me.
请教一下
You watch Leonard put up with that guy for years and years.
你眼睁睁看着莱纳德忍♥受他一年又一年
What has to break inside your brain for you to think,
你脑子里哪根筋搭错 让你觉得
"Oh, Krishna, I've got to get me some of that"?
"克利须那神 我也想被折磨一把"
Well, it's a lot better than having
这比在自家公♥寓♥
to wear noise-cancelling headphones in my own apartment.
戴着消音耳机强多了
What? Oh, God, yeah. Yeah.
什么 天啊 我懂我懂
Leonard's a noisy little dude in the sack.
莱纳德在床上是个吵死人的小混♥蛋♥
- Every night. - Really?
-夜夜笙歌♥ -真的吗
Even during allergy season, when he has to alternate
即使在接吻和喘气都得轮流干的
between kissing and breathing?
过敏季节也这样吗
It's my sister. Can we not talk about this anymore?
那是我妹妹 咱们就此打住行吗
Yeah. Sorry, sorry.
好 抱歉抱歉
Can I tell you a secret?
我能告诉你个秘密吗
Yeah.
行
I screwed up.
是我搞砸了
Leonard's a great guy.
莱纳德是个好人
Never should have broken up with him.
我不应该跟他分手的
Well, uh, to paraphrase Shakespeare:
我改编一下莎士比亚的话好了
(其实应该是来自Alfred Lord Tennyson)
"It's better to have loved and lost
"爱过 失去过"
(原话应该是 It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.)
"than to stay home every night
"总好过每晚在家"
and download increasingly shameful pornography."
"下载日益下流的黄色图片"
Ohh... you poor baby.
你个可怜的小家伙
What's wrong with me, Penny?
我这是什么毛病 佩妮
Nothing, nothing.
没病 没病
You know, if we weren't friends,
如果我们不是朋友
and you hadn't brought up that creepy pornography story,
如果你没提到那个恶心黄色图片小故事的话
I'd be on you like
我肯定会爬到你身上
the speed of light squared on matter to make energy.
以光速平方进出身体 产生能量
Hey, you totally got that right!
哇 你居然完全懂啊
"E=mc2."
能量等于质量乘以光速的平方[爱因斯坦质能等价理论]
I listen.
我听着呢
I have no idea what it means, but I listen.
虽然不知道什么意思 但我听着呢
- To friendship. - To friendship.
-致友谊 -致友谊
Would you booze hounds please stop that infernal clinking?!
你们俩酒鬼能别发出那种讨人厌的碰杯声吗
And the answer was elephant!
还有 答案是大象
Leonard, sweetheart,
莱纳德 亲爱的
we're kissing, not eating hot soup.
我们是在接吻 不是在喝热汤
Sorry.
抱歉
That's my parents on video chat.
我父母要跟我视频通话
Go hide in the bedroom.
快躲进卧室里
Oh, come on!
拜托
Why don't we just tell them that we're dating?
为什么不直接告诉他们 我们在约会呢
Oh, we've been through this. It's not the time.
我们讨论过这个 现在还不是时候
When is the time?
那何时才是时候
I've got five brothers and sisters.
我有5个兄弟姐妹
One of them is bound to screw up real big,
肯定会有其中一个闯大祸
and then I'll tell my parents about you.
到时候我就向我父母介绍你
- Now, shoo. - Fine.
-现在快闪 -好吧
Hello, Mummy. Hello, Daddy.
你好 妈咪 你好 爹地
We heard there was a tornado in Kansas City.
我们听说堪萨斯城有龙♥卷♥风♥
Is that close to you?
那离你们近吗
No.
不近
Where is your brother?
你哥哥呢
Out with friends.
跟朋友出去玩了
I don't like it, a young girl alone in an apartment.
我不喜欢这样 一个年轻姑娘独自在家
I'll sleep so much better
等你下个月搬回来后
when you move back here next month.
我的睡眠质量肯定上升不少
You're moving back to India?!
你要搬回印度
Who's that?
谁在那儿
Oh, my God! There's someone in your apartment.
天啊 你屋子里有别人
Call the police in America!
快打电♥话♥给美国的警♥察♥
When were you going to tell me about this?
你打算什么时候告诉我这事
Oh, hello, Leonard.
你好啊 莱纳德
What a pleasant surprise!
真是个意外的惊喜啊
Mummy, Daddy, you remember Rajesh's friend Leonard.
妈咪爹地 你还记得拉杰的朋友莱纳德吧
I thought you said Rajesh was out with his friends.
我以为你说拉杰跟朋友出去玩了
He has many friends.
他有很多朋友 好不好
Rajesh has many friends?
拉杰居然有很多朋友
Why are you lying to us?
你为什么要对我们撒谎
She's lying because she doesn't want you to know
她撒谎是因为她不想告诉你们
- we're dating. - Leonard!
-我们在约会 -莱纳德
Well, what difference does it make?
现在还有什么区别吗
If you're moving back to India, we're obviously breaking up.
如果你回印度 我们肯定是要分手的
You know what? I don't want to deal with this right now.
那啥 我现在不想讨论这个问题
So...
所以说
Hot in India?
印度很热吧
Of course it is. It always is. It's India.
当然是 一直是 这可是印度
Now, what do you have to say for yourself?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表