我要和艾米 伯纳黛特♥共♥进晚餐
But you're welcome to tag along.
但你可以和我们一起啊
A girls' night?
女生之夜吗
Oh, I don't know if I'm up for an evening
我大概没有做好心理准备
talking about rainbows, unicorns and menstrual cramps.
整晚听你们讨论彩虹 独角兽和痛经
Okay, suit yourself.
好吧 随你的便
We'll probably be trashing Priya a little.
我们可能会说点普丽娅的坏话
Shotgun.
副驾驶是我的
Okay, I'd like to propose a toast to a wonderful girls' night out.
好了 让我们为欢乐的女生之夜干杯
Fair warning-- we can get ca-razy.
友情提示: 我们会变得很疯狂的哦
Yeah. Last week we smoked cigars
是呀 上周我们抽了雪茄
and pretended to be dragons.
还假装自己是龙呢
Really, Amy?
开什么玩笑 艾米
Tobacco and alcohol?
你也开始抽烟喝酒了吗
Need I remind you not a lot of scientific discoveries were made
需要我来提醒你没有多少科学发现
by people having a good time?
是在不苦逼的情况下做到的吗
Why did you bring him? He's harshing my buzz.
你为什么要把他带来 太扫兴了
I felt sorry for him.
我是因为同情他
Priya's giving him a hard time.
普丽娅折磨他来着
Ooh, the Priya bashing's starting early. Yay!
这么早就开始痛骂普丽娅了 爽
Okay, what's up with those pantsuits?
那个西装裤女又怎么了
I need some context.
求解释
Pantsuits suck.
西裤套装逊毙了
And that opens her up
这下我们可以尽情地
to justifiable ridicule for wearing them.
对她那套衣服嘲讽了
Good one, Bernadette.
说得好 伯纳黛特
See? Ca-razy.
疯狂吧
You smell like baby powder.
你身上有婴儿爽身粉的味道
It's talc.
是滑石粉
But as that's a primary ingredient of baby powder,
但由于滑石粉是婴儿爽身粉的原材料
I understand your confusion.
你会搞错也是人之常情
Oh, I'm not confused at all.
我一点都没搞错
You're like a sexy toddler.
你简直像个性感的婴儿
I don't know how to process that.
我不知道该怎么接话了
I do.
我知道
Amy and Sheldon sitting in a tree.
艾米和谢尔顿坐在树上
K-I-S-S-S-S-I-N-G.
亲亲亲亲嘴
That's too many S's for "kissing."
"亲嘴"里面没有那么多"亲"
Not if they're doing it for a long time.
可如果他们亲了好久呢
Sheldon... have you ever kissed a girl?
谢尔顿...你以前亲过姑娘吗
Other than my mother, my sister and my Mee-Maw, no.
我只吻过我的母亲 姐姐和奶奶
But in the interest of full disclosure,
但为了让大家了解到全部真♥相♥
I was once on a bus
有一次在公交车上
and had to give mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to an elderly nun
我曾为一位因轻微中暑而晕厥的老修女
who passed out from heat exhaustion.
做过嘴对嘴人工呼吸
Every year I get a Christmas card from her,
每年圣诞节我都会收到她的贺卡
signed with far too many X's and O's.
她会在签名里加很多X和O [拥抱与亲吻]
That doesn't count.
那根本不算
Aren't you even a little curious?
难道你一点都不好奇吗
Yeah, you're a scientist--
对啊 你可是个科学家
where is the curiosity?
你的好奇心跑哪去了
I'm available for experimentation.
我能做试验品
Thank you.
谢谢
Not necessary.
没有必要
We know everything there is to know about kissing.
我们已经掌握了关于接吻的所有细节
It requires 34 facial muscles
接吻需牵动34条面部肌肉
and 112 postural muscles.
和112条姿势肌
Oh, blah, blah, blah.
扯 扯 扯
Give me some sugar, bestie.
亲爱的 给我点甜头尝尝
I'm certainly glad no one said
令我感到庆幸的是
they were curious about Aztec human sacrifice.
没人对阿兹特克人体祭祀感兴趣
Hey, I know-- let's take Sheldon dancing.
对了 我们带谢尔顿去跳舞吧
Ooh, I totally want to see Sheldon dance.
我超想看谢尔顿跳舞的样子
I bet he looks like a spider on a hot plate.
我敢说他会像只热锅上的蚂蚁
No, thank you, but for the record,
谢谢 不必了 但需要声明一下
I'm an excellent dancer.
我拥有精湛的舞技
Proficient in the Rumba, Waltz and Cha-cha.
我熟练掌握了伦巴 华尔兹和恰恰舞
Really?
真的吗
I don't see why that's surprising.
真不明白这有什么好奇怪的
I excel at so many things.
我擅长的事太多了
You've had my sourdough bread.
还吃过我做的酸面包吧
Did you take dance lessons?
你上过舞蹈课吗
Against my will,
虽然我不情愿
in the South, preadolescent children
但在南方 未成年孩童
are forced through a process called cotillion,
都要强制上沙龙舞课程
which indoctrinates them with all the social graces
灌输他们必须的社交风度
and dance skills needed to function in 18th century Vienna.
和舞蹈技能 以适应18世纪的维也纳
Oh, we are so taking you dancing.
哦 我们一定一定要带你跳舞去
No, you most certainly are not.
不 你们更多的肯定是不想带
Well, what does your cotillion training say is expected
你受过的沙龙舞训练怎么教你的
of a gentleman when three ladies ask him
绅士收到三位淑女要求
to escort them to a dance soiree?
请他护送至舞会 你该怎么做
I saved a nun's life,
我救过一位修女的命
Why am I being punished?
上帝为何还要这样惩罚我
Take us someplace we can waltz.
带我们去能跳华尔兹的地方
Where you can what?
跳什么的地方
Waltz. It's a social dance from Austria
华尔兹舞 这是奥地利的一种社交舞
choreographed to a three-four time signature.
精心设计的3/4拍节奏舞蹈
《蓝色多瑙河》[小约翰·施特劳斯]
[韩语]
Oh, waltz.
哦 华尔兹舞啊
Here we go.
出发
*I kissed a girl and I liked it
我吻了个女孩 感觉很不错
*I hope my boyfriend don't mind...
希望我男友并不介意
What happened to you?
你秀逗了吗
Shake it baby, shake it!
摇摆起来 宝贝 摇摆起来
Muy caliente, Sheldon!
热力四射啊 谢尔顿
Care to dance?
能请你跳舞吗
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm engaged.
抱歉 我订婚了
How about you?
这位小姐呢
Oh, what the hell.
随便吧
How come if we're the smart people,
我们这么聪明的人
we don't do this every night?
怎么之前没夜夜笙歌♥呢
What's 16 times 14?
16乘以14等于多少
My burps taste like cranberry juice.
我打出的嗝有股蔓越莓饮料味
And there's your answer.
这就是你的回答
Would you like to come in for a nightcap?
想进来喝一杯[nightcap也作睡帽用]吗
If you're referring to the beverage,
如果你指的是喝杯酒水
you know I don't drink.
你知道我不喝这些的
If you're referring to the hat you don
如果你指的是睡帽
while wearing a nightshirt and holding a candle, I have one.
同时还穿着睡衣举着蜡烛的话 那我已经有一顶了
I have Yoo-hoo.
我家有哟呼哦[软饮]
It's hard to say no to Yoo-hoo.
这怎么忍♥心拒绝呢
The name literally beckons.
这名字就太吸引人了
Make yourself comfortable.
别拘束 随意吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Is someone smoking?
有人在抽烟吗
Oh, that's just Ricky.
那是因为里奇呀
You own a smoking monkey?
你养了只抽烟的猴子
Don't be silly. He's one of the animals
别傻了 这只是我实验室里
in my department's nicotine addiction study.
其中一只用来研究尼古丁上瘾的
What's he doing here?
那它在这干嘛
I'm giving him emphysema.
既然我要让它得肺气肿
The least I can do is let him hang out and watch Cable.
至少能带它出来逛逛看看电视做补偿吧
Remarkable.
太了不起了
Aren't you worried about secondhand smoke?
你不担心二手烟吗
A little. The real danger is him biting
有点 但真正的危险是
my face off while I'm sleeping.
它趁我睡觉咬我的脸
Is he deliberately blowing smoke at me?
它是故意往我脸上吹的吗
Yeah. He's kind of an ass.
对 它就是一混♥蛋♥
Thank you.
谢谢
May I share something with you
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表