谢尔顿
Are you Todd Zarnecki?
你是托德·札内基吗
Yeah. Who are you?
是 你是谁
I am Sheldor of Azeroth.
我是艾泽拉斯的谢耳朵
I want my things back.
我要你把我的东西还回来
I don't think so.
我可不这么认为
Let me see that.
给我看看
Careful. That's a collectible.
小心点 那可是珍藏品
I know.
我知道
I've always wanted one.
我一直很想要一个
Well, he's even more cunning than we thought.
他比我们想象的还要狡猾
You know, the joke's on him.
知道吗 闹笑话的是他
Without the certificate of authenticity,
没有真品凭证
that bat'leth is worthless.
那把荣誉剑分文不值
Yeah, he walked right into our trap.
对 他正中下怀 进了咱们的圈套
Legoland seems like a hollow dream now.
乐高积木公园如今成了遥不可及的梦了
Uh-oh.
完了
- What's the matter? - Something's wrong.
-怎么了 -出事了
I'm not getting any gas.
车不吃油了
Anybody know anything about internal combustion engines?
有人知道内燃机吗
Of course.
当然
- 19th-century technology. - Very basic.
-19世纪的老科技 -非常基本的常识
Does anybody know how to fix an internal combustion engine?
有人懂怎么修理内燃机吗
- No. - No. - Not a clue.
-不懂 -不懂 -完全不懂
Well, we'd better call somebody to come pick us up.
那最好打电♥话♥让人来接咱们
It'd be swell if they had a train.
如果那人有辆火车的话 那真是一级棒
Thank you, Penny.
谢谢你 佩妮
No problem.
不客气
So, Leonard,
对了 莱纳德
I think it's interesting you didn't call your girlfriend
你没有让你女朋友来接你
to come get you.
这事有点儿意思
Uh, I kind of told her I was working.
我告诉她我在工作
So you lied to her.
所以你对她撒谎了
Also interesting.
真有意思
Yeah, she doesn't really understand
对 她不是很懂
the whole Warcraft adventure-role-playing thing.
魔兽争霸的整个冒险角色扮演游戏
Well, doesn't matter if she gets it, as long as she's pretty.
她不懂没关系 只要她漂亮就好了嘛
This one's funny, Leonard.
这事儿才有意思呢 莱纳德
How come you couldn't make it work with her?
你怎么会跟这么懂事的女孩分手呢
So did you at least get Sheldon's fake stuff back?
那你们至少把谢尔顿那些假玩意儿要回来了吧
No. We failed in our noble quest.
没有 我们伟大的寻物征途失败了
How come?
怎么回事
Todd Zarnecki was mean.
托德·札内基是个贱♥人♥
All right. Hang on.
好了 坐稳了
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
I'm gonna show you how we finish a quest in Nebraska.
我要让你们见识下 在内布拉斯加是怎么完成寻物征途的
Oh. Beyonce.
哇 碧昂斯
(经典交响曲《女武神的骑行》)
This ain't no Beyonce.
这可不是碧昂斯
Now what?
又怎么了
Give my friend his stuff back.
把我朋友的东西还回来
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, then, good news.
好吧 告诉你个好消息
Today's the day a girl's finally going to touch you
今天你那个私密的小地方
in your little special place.
终于有女人光临了
Now give him his stuff back.
现在把他的东西还给他
Okay.
好好
We did it!
我们做到了
I said, "we."
我都说了是"我们"
Oh, hold the door.
让门开着
- Oh, hi. - Hi.
-哦 你好 -你好
Going to see Leonard?
来看莱纳德吗
Yes.
对
How have you been?
你近来如何
Fine. You?
很好 你呢
Very well, thank you.
非常好 谢谢
All right, well, great seeing you.
终于到了 很高兴见到你
Yeah. You, too.
我也是
Amy's right.
艾米说得对
I do want to fling my poop at her.
我真想拿屎甩她
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表