It means after we play handball, I'm showering at home.
意思是我们玩完手球后 我在家洗澡
Good morning, Friend Howard.
早上好 霍华德好友
Friend Raj.
拉杰好友
I see you gentlemen are enjoying beverages.
两位先生在喝饮料啊
Perhaps they would taste better out of these.
也许这些能让它们喝起来更美味
"World's Greatest Astrophysicist"?
"世上最伟大的天文物理学家"
Don't thank me. You earned it.
不用谢我 你应得的
"Howard Wolowitz."
"霍华德·沃罗威茨"
Why not "World's Greatest Engineer"?
为啥不是"世上最伟大的工程师"
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I typed that into the label maker,
我在做标签的时候是这么打过
but I just couldn't press enter.
但实在按不下确认键
Now down to business.
现在谈正事吧
What would it take for you to abandon Leonard
你们何不抛弃莱纳德
and join me in a rival company?
加入竞争对手 我的公♥司♥
Unless, of course, the mugs are sufficient,
要是这两个马克杯还不够
in which case, welcome aboard.
不管怎样 欢迎你们入伙
We're not quitting on Leonard.
我们不会抛弃莱纳德
I understand. Your loyalty is admirable.
我明白 你们的忠诚值得赞扬
But what if I were to up the ante?
但如果我再增加筹码呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼
Monogrammed key chains
字母组合钥匙链
with a built-in laser pointer.
还配有内置激光
No?
还是不吗
How about can cozies
那印有我们大学
emblazoned with our university mascot?
吉祥物的保温罩呢
Go, Beavers.
冲啊 海狸
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Okay, let's try this one.
好 我们试下这个
"Spherical Hankel function."
"球面汉克尔函数"
Hold on.
稍等
That's it!
有了
Eureka!
中了
Hey, we agreed when it was "Eureka" Time,
喂 我们不是说好"中了"的时候
we were all gonna say it together.
要一起说的吗
Fine. Let's say it together.
好吧 那再一起说一次好了
No. The moment has passed.
不了 这个时机已经过了
Greetings, gentlemen.
你们好 先生们
How goes your little project?
你们的小项目咋样了
You mean, "Project Lenwoloppali"?
你是指 "莱沃帕里"计划吗
Ah, a combination of all your names.
是你们名字的组合啊
Very clever.
真聪明
I assume "Koothranardowitz" Was taken?
为啥不是"库萨纳德威茨"呢
We're actually scanning equations and getting good results.
我们在扫描方程 效果还不错
Oh, well then, by all means, carry on.
好吧 你们继续努力吧
I wouldn't want to impede your progress.
我不想妨碍你们的进程
Howard, did you solve the install time problem yet?
霍华德 你解决了安装时间的问题了吗
No. It's a little tricky.
没有 这有点难应付
I'm gonna try having it pick up the libraries dyn...
我准备查下图书馆的查询系统...
What are you doing?!
你在搞什么
Playing the theremin.
在演奏特雷门琴
No. I mean, what are you doing with a theremin?
不 我是说 你拿特雷门琴在搞什么
Playing it.
演奏啊
I've loved the theremin from the first moment
我第一次听到星际迷航原声主题乐时
I heard the original Star Trek theme.
就爱上了特雷门琴了
And it's been killing me
我实在是不忍♥心
that it just sits in my closet, gathering dust.
把它一直扔在柜子里积灰
Sheldon! We're working here!
谢尔顿 我们在工作
That's all right.
没关系
I can barely hear you over my theremin.
我在演奏特雷门琴时几乎听不到你们说话
Well, that was a little uncalled for.
这真有点不讲道理
No, that was completely called for. We need quiet.
不 这他妈的太讲道理了 我们需要安静
So, your project is more important than mine?
就是说你们的项目比我的重要咯
Well, seeing as your project is to sabotage my project, yes.
如果你的项目就是给我捣蛋 那就是
Don't beat around the bush, Leonard.
别拐弯抹角的 莱纳德
If you don't want me here,
你要是容不下我
just say the word, and I'll leave.
说出来 我会走人的
Could have beaten around the bush a little.
稍微拐弯抹角一点也没什么嘛
Nobody knows
*没人知晓*
The trouble I've seen
*我曾经见的离乱*
Nobody knows my sorrow ?
*没人理解 我的悲伤*
What you doing?
你干嘛呢
Trying to contact your home planet?
联络你的母星吗
I'm practicing my theremin.
我在练习特雷门琴
Nobody knows
*没人知晓*
The trouble I've seen
*我曾经见的离乱*
Glory, hallelujah.
*荣耀啊 哈利路亚*
Something got you down, there, Sheldon?
什么事儿惹你不开心了吗 谢尔顿
Leonard kicked me out of my own apartment.
莱纳德把我从家轰出来了
And his app team.
还有应用程序小组
Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 真可怜
He wouldn't drive me to work today.
他今天还不肯开车带我上班
I had to wear my bus pants.
搞得我不得不♥穿♥公交裤
- Is that so? - Yes.
-是这样吗 -嗯
And they're still sticky.
现在裤子还粘糊糊的
Probably going to have to throw them away.
估计得扔掉了
Hey, you don't need Leonard and his app.
听着 你才不需要莱纳德和他的程序
You can make one with me.
你可以跟我研究出来一个嘛
With you?
和你吗
Seriously, I have a great idea for one.
说真的 我有个超赞的点子
Is it better than your idea to move to Los Angeles
比你搬来洛杉矶
and become a famous actress?
成为一个名演员的点子还赞吗
Okay, look...
行了 听着
when you see someone wearing shoes you like,
当你看到某人脚上的鞋子 让你很感冒
you just snap a picture of them,
你就拍一张照片
and the app goes on the Internet
然后用这个程序直接在网上
to find out where you can buy them.
查到哪里有卖♥♥
That's your app idea?
这就是你应用程序的点子
Well, you don't like it?
你不感兴趣吗
I didn't say that. But no, I don't.
我刚才没这么说 不过 我确实不感兴趣
Why not?
为什么
Oh, Penny, where do I begin?
佩妮 让我从何说起啊
The simple-mindedness of your idea
超越了这个点子弱智程度的
is exceeded only by its crass consumerism and banality.
只有愚蠢的消费者至上主义和俗不可耐
And Leonard didn't want to work with you?
莱纳德不要跟你合作
Imagine that.
真"稀奇"啊
I know, it's baffling.
我知道 确实匪夷所思啊
Nobody knows
*没人知晓*
The trouble I've seen...
*我曾经见的离乱*
Sheldon, I'm gonna make some cocoa.
谢尔顿 我要冲可可喝
Do you want some?
你要喝吗
Do you make it with milk or water?
你用什么冲 牛奶还是水
- Milk. - Real cocoa?
-牛奶 -货真价实的可可吗
That's what it says on the packet.
包装上是这么说的
Do you have those little marshmallows?
你有那种小棉花糖吗
No, sorry.
没有 抱歉
Well, I suppose it's appropriate.
看来还真是配啊
What does that mean?
什么意思
A disappointing drink for a disappointing day.
倒霉日喝烂饮料
Hey, look at this.
喂 看这个
20 people from the university have already signed up
学校里已经有二十个人登记了
for our private beta.
咱的内测版
I'm telling you,
我就说嘛
the Lenwoloppali Differential Equation Scanner
莱沃帕里微分方程扫描仪
meets a real need. We've got a hit.
满足了实际需求 咱要火了
What do you think we should sell it for?
你们觉得咱该定个什么价位
Well, based on the fact that our potential market
这个嘛 基于我们的潜在市场
is about 70 or 80 guys,
大约七八十人的事实
and you want a submarine,
而你又想赚个潜水艇
I'd say about a million dollars a pop.
我的意见是一单一百万刀
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表