"我懂"
"Oh, Shelly?
"谢利
"A man's here to take you away to the future!
有个男人说要把你带去未来
Be sure to pack clean underwear."
收拾的时候 记得带上干净的内♥裤♥哦"
Okay, okay, let's try that last line again,
好 很好 咱们再试试最后那段台词
and this time, maybe try choking up a little.
这次你可以试着稍微带点哽咽
Why?
为毛
Well, you're losing your son.
你都快失去自己儿子了
Yes, but he's going to a better place
没错 但是他将要去一个更好的地方
where he won't get beat up... so much.
在那里他不会被人打击得 那么厉害
All right, come on, just try it my way.
拜托啦 试着按我说的演一把
Pretend you're sad to see him go.
假装你很舍不得他走
I'm gonna lead you in.
我会带你入戏的
"His unique genius is our best hope
"他独一无二的聪明才智 是能给我们
for bringing peace to a vast and troubled galaxy."
广阔而混乱的星系 带来和平的最大希望"
- That's your cue. - I'm sorry. I just love that line.
-该你了 -抱歉 即使你演技浮夸了点
Even the way you do it.
但我依然爱这句台词爱到死
All right, come on, come on.
算了 快点 快点
Put some real emotion into it.
放点真感情进去
Blah-blah, blah, blah...
此处省略23个字
"vast and troubled galaxy." Go.
从"带来和平的最大希望" 开始
"Oh, Shelly?
"谢利
A man's here to take you away to the future""
有个男人说要把你带去未来
"Be sure to pack clean underwear."
收拾的时候 记得带上干净的内♥裤♥哦"
That's good. That's good. That's good.
很好很好 做得不错
Mommy, why are you crying?
妈咪 你为什么哭
'Cause I'm gonna miss you, Shelly-bean,
因为我会很想你 谢利豆
even though you creep the bugeeses out of me.
即使你总是吓死我
Okay, I guess we're improvising now.
好 我猜现在开始即兴表演了
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's not my fault.
这不能怪我
I'm just incredibly smart,
我只是太过聪明了
and everyone around here is dumber than a bag of rocks.
而这里的每一个人 都蠢得跟一坨大便一样
Oh, now, don't you start crying.
又来了 你怎么又哭上了
You get in that spaceship.
你快上那艘破飞船
Mommy's late for Indian bingo.
妈咪去赌场要迟到了
Mrs. Cooper, hey, it's Penny.
库珀太太 我是佩妮
Yeah, I think I broke your son.
我想我让你儿子崩溃了
Hey, hold on.
等等
Talk to your mother.
你妈咪的电♥话♥
Mommy, I love you.
妈咪 我爱你
Don't let Spock take me to the future!
拜托别让斯波克把我带去未来
Hey, Raj,
拉杰
I know you've been avoiding me and Howard,
我知道你在刻意避开我和霍华德
and I'm not leaving until you tell me what's going on
除非你告诉我 你的小脑袋到底在想什么
inside that little head of yours.
否则我是不会走的
* Like the wild elephant *
* 就象狂野的大象 *
* I am trumpeting my love for you *
* 我要大声宣告我对你的爱 *
* Like a hidden flower *
* 就像隐藏的鲜花 *
* My sweet fragrance comes into view *
* 我香甜的芬芳要开启你全新的视觉 *
* My heart burns for you like the sun at noon *
* 我的心好比正午的太阳 为你而炙热发烫 *
* My desert welcomes you like the rainy monsoon *
* 我的心好比热情的沙漠 迎接你这场及时雨*
* You are my heart *
* 你是我的小心肝 *
* My universe *
* 主宰我的小宇宙 *
* You are my heart *
* 你是我的小心肝 *
* My universe *
* 主宰我的小宇宙 *
* My universe *
* 主宰我的小宇宙 *
* You are my heart *
* 你是我的小心肝 *
* My universe *
* 主宰我的小宇宙 *
* You are my heart *
* 你是我的小心肝 *
* My universe *
* 主宰我的小宇宙 *
* You are my heart *
* 你是我的小心肝 *
* My universe *
* 主宰我的小宇宙 *
* My universe *
* 主宰我的小宇宙 *
Dance number aside, I'm so not gay.
撇开宝莱坞式歌♥舞不说 哥绝对不是小基佬
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表