我得花时间处理
That's thinking ahead.
真会未雨绸缪
The alternative would be to think backwards.
换句话说是怎么早没想到
That's just remembering.
这下记住了
So how's Amy?
艾米怎么样了
Amy's changed.
艾米变了
I might have to let her go.
也许我该放手了
Oh, no. Why?
哦不 为什么啊
I thought she was a highly evolved creature
我以为她是个高度进化的
of pure intellect, like me.
纯高智商物种 就像我
But recent events indicate that
而最近的事件表明
she may be a slave to her baser urges.
她也许不过是个屈服于低级欲望的生物
Like you.
就像你
Just going to skip over that insult.
这句侮辱我就当没听到吧
What insult?
什么侮辱
Yeah! That's why I'm going to skip over it.
没错 所以我才要假装没听到
Are you saying that Amy is...
你是说艾米她...
oh, what's the scientific word...
用科学的话怎么说来着...
Forget science. She's horny.
别提科学了 她就是很饥渴
Oh! Okay. Wow.
好吧 哎呀
It's simple biology. There's nothing I can do about it.
完全是生理上的需求 我无能为力
Are you sure?
你确定吗
What are you suggesting?
你这是什么意思
I'm suggesting there might be something
我的意思是 也许你可以对
you could do about... Amy's urges?
艾米的欲望 做点什么
It's illegal to spay a human being.
切除人的卵巢是犯法的
Yeah. That's not what I had in mind.
好吧 我不是这意思
You mean... something I could do.
你是说我自己可以做什么
Exactly.
一点没错
Well, I was hoping to avoid this.
好吧 我一直想避免这么做
But I might as well get it over with.
但我想还是勉为其难一下吧
Thank you, Penny.
谢谢 佩妮
I'll let you know what happens.
我会告知你结果的
Oh, Amy, you lucky girl.
哎呀 艾米 你真是个幸运儿
Yes. This is Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
你好 我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
Is this the Zack Johnson
请问你是扎克·强生吗
who used to have coitus with my neighbor Penny?
和我邻居佩妮交♥媾♥的那个
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰了
Hello. I'm looking for a Zack Johnson
你好 我想找扎克·强生
who used to have coitus with my neighbor Penny.
曾和我邻居佩妮交♥媾♥的那位
Coitus. It means intercourse.
交♥媾♥ 就是性♥交♥
And I have a feeling I'm speaking to the right Zack.
我有预感你就是我要找的那位扎克
This is Sheldon Cooper.
我是谢尔顿·库珀
Fine. Shelly.
好吧 就是谢利
Yes, that does sound like a girl's name.
对 确实很像女孩名
No, it doesn't bother me.
不 我不觉得困扰
Yes, "Smelly Shelly" does bother me.
对 叫我"臭谢利"我确实很困扰
Let me tell you why I'm calling.
我告诉你我为啥打给你
I'd like to know if you'd be interested
我想知道你是否有兴趣
in having sex with Amy Farrah Fowler.
跟艾米·菲拉·福勒性♥交♥
Amy Farrah Fowler.
艾米·菲拉·福勒
Yes, that is a girl's name.
没错 这确实是个女孩
Good grief. It's like trying to talk to a dolphin.
天哪 简直就是对牛弹琴
Really?
坑爹呐
This is going to decide who's the hero and who's the sidekick?
这样来决定谁是英雄 谁是跟班
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意
Every idea is better than this idea.
随便哪个主意都比这好
Ding!
叮
- Wait. What the hell is "ding"? - It's a bell.
-等等 叮什么叮 -这是铃♥声♥
I don't think this kind of wrestling has a bell.
我可不觉得摔跤比赛是用铃的
Fine. How do you want to start?
好吧 你说怎么着
I say, uh, how about one, two, three, go?
不然我们喊一二三开始
One-two-three-go? That's for babies.
一二三开始 那是小孩子用的
Okay, how about, uh...
好吧 不然这样...
on your mark, get set, go?
各就各位 预备 开始
That's for a footrace. If you want to race,
那是赛跑用的 你想跑吗
we have to go outside.
那还得出去跑
No, it's chilly outside. Didn't bring my jacket.
不 外面太冷了 我没穿外套
Oh, for crying out loud.
搞什么名堂
What kind of superhero needs a jacket?
哪门子超级英雄还需要外套啊
What kind of superhero says, "Dibs on the red tights!
那你告诉我哪门子英雄会说 "那件红色紧身衣是我的"
Dibs on the red tights!"
"那件红色紧身衣是我的"
All right, how about this? Ready, wrestle.
那这样吧 预备 摔跤
Wait. Are we starting now? Or is that what you're going to say
等等 现在就开始吗 还是等真的开始时
- when we do start, or... - We're starting now!
-再说这句话 -现在就开始
Don't yell at me!
别冲我嚷嚷
Suppose there are worse ways to spend a Friday night.
假设还有比这更糟糕的方法耗过周五的夜晚
None come to mind.
完全想不到啊
Look at this stamp. On what authority
看看他们盖的这戳 谁允许他们
are they permitted to mutilate patrons as they enter?
在顾客进门时往他们手上盖印子的
I'm sure it'll wash off.
肯定洗得掉的
Little comfort tonight.
今晚总算还有点安慰
I look like a Hell's Angel.
我看着像地狱天使
There's Zack.
扎克在那
Are you sure this is what you want to do?
你确定真的想这么做吗
It's not what I want to do;
不是我想做
it's what I have to do.
而是不得不做
Go, Amy Farrah Fowler.
去吧 艾米·菲拉·福勒
Follow your endocrine system.
遵循自己内分泌系统的呼唤
Thank you, Sheldon. You're a good friend.
谢谢 谢尔顿 你真是好朋友
Please don't drag this out.
区区小忙不足挂齿
This is never going to come off.
这玩意肯定洗不掉
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Zack, I am Amy Farrah Fowler. We met the other night.
扎克 我是艾米·菲拉·福勒 那晚见过的
I have spent my life in pursuit of pure knowledge.
我一直在追求着纯粹的知识
Until I met you, my decisions were founded in logic and reason
直到遇到了你 才合理理性地决定
And yet here I stand before you, 130 pounds of raging estrogen,
站在你面前的 是130磅沸腾的雌性激素
longing to grab hold of your gluteus maximus
渴望着抱住你的臀大肌
and make Shakespeare's metaphorical
来一场莎士比亚所比喻的
beast with two backs.
禽兽一样的勾当
My gluteus what?
我的臀什么
On the other hand,
另一方面
as I look at the blank, ape-like expression on your face,
看到你这一片空白傻瓜似的表情
(柯里纳:《星舰迷航》中瓦肯人去除感情的过程)
I have decided to adopt the Vulcan practice of Kolinar.
我又决定去培养瓦肯人"柯里纳"的习惯
- Good-bye, Zack. - Bye.
-再见 扎克 -再见
Hoo.
呼~~
That should hold me for a while.
这样够我支撑一会了
I'm legally obligated to inform you
法律上我有义务提醒你
that I took a karate lesson when I was 11.
我11岁时上过空手道课程
I'd be a regular ninja by now
要是我妈安排好搭车的事
if my mom could've arranged a carpool.
我现在早就是一合格的忍♥者了
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, I've been taking Pilates class at the rec center,
我在健身中心上过普拉提课程
and my abs look like sections of a Hershey bar.
我的腹肌就跟哈希巧克力块儿一样
Oh, yeah? Won't matter, you're going down!
是吗 没关系 反正你输定了
No, uh-uh, you're going down!
不 你才输定了
If anybody's going to go down, it's going to be you.
有人输的话 肯定是你
Fellas. It's been 30 minutes. Nobody's touched each other.
伙计们 都30分钟了 你们还没碰过对方
I'm glad you decided to reject your animal hindbrain
很高兴你决定驳回你的动物本能
and return to the realm of pure intellect.
回到纯粹智力的领域
As am I.
我也是
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
An experiment.
做个实验
Nope. Nothing. Never mind.
没 没什么 算了
You realize you can't win.
你知道你赢不了的吧
I prefer to think that I can't lose.
我宁愿相信 我输不了
You're wrong.
你错了
It's only a matter of time
那只是时间问题
before you fall into Rat-Man's rat trap.
你迟早会落入鼠魔侠的捕鼠器的
You pathetic fool!
你个可悲的笨蛋
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表