生活大爆♥炸♥
第四季第十一集
Water Demon.
水魔王
Ice Dragon.
冰龙
Lesser Warlord of Ka'a.
卡哈战神
Not so fast.
慢着
Infinite Sheldon.
无敌谢尔顿
Infinite Sheldon?
无敌谢尔顿
Yes, Infinite Sheldon defeats all other cards
是的 "无敌谢尔顿"能击败其他所有牌
and does not violate the rule against homemade cards
而且没有违背自♥制♥卡牌的规则
because I made it at work.
因为这规则是我在工作时发明的
Do you understand why people don't want to play with you?
你明白为何别人都不想跟你一起玩吗
No...
不明白
Although it's a question I've been pondering since preschool.
虽然我从幼儿园开始就一直被问这个问题
Hey, your copy of Science Magazine was in my mailbox.
你的《科学》杂♥志♥寄到了我的邮箱里
Oh, thanks. Mm-hmm.
哦 谢了
Check it out, all about planets this month.
看啊 这期讲的都是关于星球的内容
That's an atom.
这是颗原子
Agree to disagree.
各抒己见嘛
That's what I love about science.
这就是我喜爱科学的原因
There's no one right answer.
因为总没有正确的答案
So...
那么...
You and Zack again, huh?
你和扎克又在一起了吗
Yeah, yeah, me and Zack again.
是啊 我和扎克又在一起了
Were we here earlier?
我俩之前来过吗
Okay, we should, we should go.
好吧 我看我们还是走吧
Ah, not yet.
等下
I want to talk science with the science dudes.
我还想和这帮捣腾科学的小子聊聊科学呢
Oh, and the science dudes want to talk science with you.
好棒哦 科学小子们要和你聊科学了
What do you want to talk about,
你想聊点啥呢
rocks, dinosaurs, our friend the beaver?
岩石 恐龙还是我们的好朋友海狸呢
You know, I saw this great thing on the Discovery Channel.
我在探索频道看过件妙事
Turns out that if you kill a starfish,
原来海星一旦被杀
it'll just come back to life.
它会立刻复活
Was the starfish wearing boxer shorts?
那海星没穿拳击短裤吧
Because you might have been watching Nickelodeon.
也许你看的是尼克频道[儿童频道]
No, I'm almost sure that it was the Discovery Channel.
不 我比较确定看的是探索频道
It was a great show.
那是个不错的节目
They also said dolphins might be smarter than people.
节目还说海豚可能比人还聪明
They might be smarter than some people.
海豚可能比某些人聪明
Maybe we can do an experiment to find out.
也许我们可以做个试验看看
That's easy enough.
这很容易
We'd need a large tank of water, a hoop to jump through,
我们找一缸水 找个海豚能穿过去的铁圈
and a bucket of whatever bite-sized treats you find tasty.
再找一桶你喜欢吃的饵料就行了
I don't get it.
我没听懂
A dolphin might.
海豚可能懂
Oh, I see.
我明白了
You guys are inferring that I'm stupid.
你们是说我傻是吧
That's not correct.
你这就错了
We were implying it.
我们是在暗喻
You then inferred it.
是你自己说出来的
Let's go.
我们走
You know, for a group of guys
有这样一群人
who claim they spent most of their lives being bullied,
一辈子可能都会被别人羞辱欺负着
you can be real jerks.
你们就是那羞辱人的混♥蛋♥
Shame on all of you.
为你们感到羞耻
What the hell did I do?
我什么都没做过啊
You laughed.
你笑了
Do you think Penny's right?
你们也认同佩妮的说法吗
Were we bullying Zack?
我们刚才是在欺负扎克吗
No, I know bullying.
不 我知道什么叫欺负
He left here unswirlied and his ass crack was underpants-free.
他刚才走得很淡定 内♥裤♥也好端端地在屁♥股♥上呢
And nobody drew a penis on his forehead.
而且也没人把鸡鸡画到他额头上啊
That happened to you?
有人画到过你额头上吗
First day of cricket camp.
我去板球训练营的第一天
They drew it so the testicles were my eyes.
他们就是想拿我的俩眼睛当蛋蛋
I don't know, I think we might owe the guy an apology.
我觉得我们还是得跟那家伙道个歉
- So go apologize. - Why me?
-那你去道歉呗 -为什么是我去
You started it, we just piled on.
你开的头 我们只是附和罢了
What would I even say?
那我该怎么说
Zack, I'm sorry you're stupid.
扎克 很抱歉 你太蠢了
Have a Milk Dud.
吃点奶球吧
A Milk Dud?
奶球
Yeah, Milk Duds, with their self-deprecating name
是的 凭借奶球这自嘲的名字
and remarkably mild flavor,
外加温和的口味
are the most apologetic of the boxed candies.
是盒装糖果里最能表达歉意的
I got a better idea.
我有个好主意
We're all responsible.
这事儿我们都有责任
I say we all go.
所以都该去道歉
Come on, who's with me?
拜托 谁跟我一起去一下呢
Free comic books to anyone who comes with me.
跟我去的我赠送漫画书 谁想去一下呢
I might get punched. You really want to miss that?
我可能会被海扁一顿 你们不想看看吗
Junior Mints are pretty apologetic.
薄荷糖也挺有道歉味道的
You're embarrassing yourself.
你这是在自取其辱
Penny.
佩妮
- What? - Yeah, we came to talk to Zack. Hey, Zack.
-什么事 -我们想跟扎克说两句 扎克你还好吗
What do you want?
你们想怎么样
Listen, the stuff we were saying before,
我们之前说的那些
we were just kidding around.
只不过是跟你开玩笑来着
No, you weren't.
才不是呢
You were making fun of me.
你们刚才在嘲讽我
Come on, that's what we do.
拜托 我们经常这样的
We give each other a hard time.
互相找不痛快
Hey, Sheldon,
喂 谢尔顿
you look like a praying mantis.
你长得像在祈祷的螳螂
That's very hurtful.
你这话太伤人了
See?
看到了吧
I don't know, it still wasn't very nice.
我不知道 还是觉得很不爽
Milk Dud?
奶球要吗
Oh, I love Milk Duds.
爱死奶球了
Okay, we're cool.
好了 咱们和好了
Junior Mints.
还说薄荷糖吗
You guys want to come in and have a beer?
你们想进来喝杯啤酒吗
Uh, we're on our way to the comic book store.
我们正打算去漫画书店呢
Leonard's buying.
莱纳德请客哦
Really?
真的吗
I haven't been to a comic book store
我有整整一百万年
in literally a million years.
没去过漫画书店了
Literally?
真的吗
Literally a million years?
是字面上理解的一百万年吗
Don't.
打住
- You want to go with 'em? - No.
-你想和他们一起去吗 -不想
- Okay, see you later. - Wait,
-哦 那就回见了 -等等
w-w-w-wait, you're ditching me to go look at comic books?
等等 你为了去漫画书店就丢下我吗
Are you mad at me?
你生我气了吗
I'm not happy.
我不高兴了
Milk Dud?
奶球要吗
Wow, this place is awesome.
哇 这地方太赞了
Where do they keep the Archies?
阿奇的漫画一般在哪儿
(美国著名漫画出版商)
In the bedrooms of ten-year-old girls, where they belong.
在十岁小姑娘的卧室里 在那儿才对
Oh, no, you're thinking old-school Archie.
你说的那是老阿奇漫画
It's much more sophisticated now.
现在已经成熟多了
Like, there's two universes,
比如说 有两个宇宙
and Archie's married to Betty in one
阿奇在一个宇宙去了贝蒂
and Veronica in the other.
在另一个娶了维罗妮卡
(出自阿奇《New Look》系列第三♥期♥)
Midge is even breaking up with Moose.
米吉甚至和慕思分手了
No.
不会吧
About time, right?
早该改了 对吧
Hey. You guys finally chip in for a bodyguard?
你们终于合伙雇了位保镖啦
Uh, no. Oh, this is Zack.
不是 这位是扎克
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表