是啊 我也这么觉得
Are you concerned your parents might not approve of Leonard?
你担心自己父母不接受莱纳德吗
A little.
有点
They're very old-fashioned.
他们挺守旧的
Well, I wouldn't worry about it.
换我就不会担心
It's not like you guys are getting engaged, right?
你们又不是去订婚 是吧
Oh, God, no. We're not there yet.
天哪 不是 我们还没到那阶段
Not engaged. Very interesting.
不是订婚 有意思
I have to tinkle.
我要去趟洗手间
You've been in there a lot tonight. Are you okay?
你今晚去过好多趟了 没事吧
Yes. Are you writing a book?
没事 你准备写进书里吗
Why are you getting upset?
你为什么这么生气
I'm not upset. Maybe you're upset.
我才没生气 你才生气
What's up with you?
你怎么了
Bernadette?
伯纳黛特
I can't do this anymore!
我再也做不下去了
I'm a good girl!
我是个好女孩
I went to Catholic school!
我上的是天主教学校
Okay, well, it's getting late.
好吧 很晚了
This was terrific.
今晚很愉快
You win.
你赢了
Bernie?
妮妮
I think the word you're looking for is "befuddled."
我想你要说的是 "糊涂了"
My catapult flings my bishop
我的弹弓把我的象
to Howard's Queen's Gorilla two.
弹到霍华德的后的G2位置上
Nice.
妙招啊
Okay, Rook to transporter pad.
车进入传送板
And he comes out at...
然后来到了
...Leonard's Queen's Bishop five-and-a-third.
莱纳德的后的B5又1/3位置上
Check on Leonard.
将莱纳德的军
Hang on.
等等
When is my Pawn allowed to use the golf cart?
我的兵何时允许用高尔夫车
When it's done charging.
等它冲完电
Or you land on the time machine.
或等你登陆到时光机器上
Obviously.
很明显
Beekeeper to King 12.
养蜂人走到K12位置
I capture your Pope and release the Swarm.
我俘获你的教皇 释放了蜂群
Checkmate on Sheldon.
将死谢尔顿
I knew I should've given my Pope the jet pack.
我就知道该让教皇装上喷气背包的
Hey, I've got winners.
哇 看来有两个人赢了哦
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表