That's a good sign, right?
这是个好兆头 对吧
Oh, yeah.
的确
I'm so proud of you!
我为你而自豪
You sold yourself out
你就像普通站街女一样
like a common streetwalker!
出♥卖♥♥♥了自己的肉体
No, I didn't do it for the money.
不 我不是为了钱而做
She stiffed you?
她爽完就跑了
I believe that's what your roommate did to her.
我认为应该是你的室友这么对人家吧
What?!
搞毛啊
Again, read the book we gave you.
再说一遍 多读读我们给你那本书
No, I mean,
不是这样的 我是说
I-I got the money first.
她一开始就把钱给我了
Smart. Get paid up front.
聪明 先收钱后办事
Yeah, I think you have a real knack for gigolo work, Leonard.
我发现你有当小白脸的潜质呀 莱纳德
I'm gonna go lie down.
我要进去歇着
That's a good idea; get your rest.
这个主意不错 养精蓄锐
There are a lot more rich old ladies out there,
外面有大把有钱又饥渴的老女人
and Daddy needs a new linear accelerator.
而哥正好需要一台新的直线加速器
And I thought he didn't
亏我当时还觉得
learn anything from his relationship with you.
他没有从你们的恋爱中学到任何东西
Hey!
说啥呢
Another compliment!
这是赞美
Learn to recognize them.
你得学着去识别
Ah, there he is!
他来了
The man of the hour!
当前最令人瞩目的人
He took one for the team!
他牺牲小我 完成大我
I didn't do it for the money!
我真不是为了钱
Keep telling yourself that-- it makes it easier.
这样自我安慰也不错 至少能让你好过点
Trust me, I know.
相信我 我深有体会
- Cool, buddy! That's awesome! - Yeah!
-厉害啊 伙计 你真了不起 -就是
How was she?
老师太 给力不
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表