What's that like?
那是种怎样的滋味呀
I don't know.
我也说不清
It's fun while you're doing it.
当你做的时候 乐在其中
And then after, it's mostly embarrassment,
但过后 大多时候会尴尬
self-loathing and regret.
自我厌恶和后悔
I would take that deal all day long.
我愿意整天都享受这种滋味
Yeah, well, it's not gonna happen tonight.
好吧 但今晚不会发生这种事
You know, for the first time in my life,
这是我人生中第一次
I am not in a relationship,
不谈恋爱
and I'm totally okay with it.
我也完全觉得没有关系
You know, if being on your own is new to you,
如果独自一人对你来说很新鲜
I'd be happy to share some tension-relieving techniques
我很乐意跟你分享一些 我这么多年来爱用的
for ladies I've perfected over the years.
解除空窗期紧张的女士专用科技产品
For example, do you have an electric toothbrush?
比如 你有电动牙刷吗
Um, no.
没有
You should get one.
那你应该买♥♥一个
What's that?
那是什么
It appears to be something preserved
好像是保存的某些东西
between two pieces of acrylic.
夹在两片丙烯酸树脂之间
Oh, it's a snowflake from the North Pole.
那是来自北极的雪花片
Leonard gave it to me last year.
莱纳德去年给我的
Oh, God, that is so romantic.
天啊 真浪漫
Yeah, it was.
是呀 曾经是
Leonard's really one of a kind.
莱纳德真是独一无二的情种
Saying that while holding a snowflake
一边拿着雪花一边说这话
is a bit heavy-handed, don't you think?
不觉得手上的东西有点儿沉么
Let me see that.
让我看看
Oh, screw it.
去它的破雪花
I can deal with a little self-loathing.
一点半点的自我厌恶 姐还是能处理的
Let's go find me a heinie to bite.
走吧 找个小翘臀让姐咬一口
Outstanding.
人才呀
And if we fail, we can always stop at CVS
如果失败了 我们可以在CVS停车
and pick you out a nice toothbrush.
然后给你买♥♥个厉害的电动牙刷
I call mine "Gerard."
我管我的牙刷叫"杰拉德"
That's kind of creepy.
这有点太怪了
(Elton John & Kiki Dee《Don't Go Breaking My Heart 》)
* Don't go breaking my heart *
* 不要让我心碎 *
* I couldn't if I tried *
* 如果我奋力一搏 结果也枉然 *
* Oh, honey, if I get restless *
* 亲爱的 如果我焦躁不安 *
* Baby, you're not that kind *
* 宝贝 你不是这种人 *
* Don't go breaking my heart *
* 不要让我心碎 *
Anybody do "Walking on Sunshine" Yet?
有人唱《走在阳光里》了吗
No.
没有
Dibs.
那我定啦
I'm sorry, Sheldon bought a loom
抱歉 你是说谢尔顿买♥♥了台织布机
and learned how to weave?
然后学习织布吗
He actually got pretty good.
他其实学得挺好的
He made us all matching serapes.
他给我们都做一件相配的毛毯
I still wear mine when there's a nip in the air.
每当寒风刺骨的时候 我还会拿出来披上
Now, was this before
那是在他养那25只猫
or after he adopted the 25 cats?
的之前还是之后
Long before the cats.
在养猫很久之前
I think it was around the time he tried
我觉得好像是在他试着宣告
to declare our apartment a sovereign nation.
我们的公♥寓♥是个主♥权♥国家的那段时间
I still have some of the currency.
我至今还留有些货币呢
All my friends.
我的朋友们
All my friends.
我的朋友们
All my friends.
我的朋友们
I think it's like Beetlejuice.
我觉得就跟《 阴间大♥法♥师》一样
We said his name too many times.
咱们刚才总是念叨谢尔顿
- Come on in. - Thank you.
-快进来 -谢谢
Hey. I thought you were with your new buddies.
我还以为你跟你的新朋友在一起呢
I had to leave.
我必须得离开
They were having fun wrong.
他们的玩乐方式有误
Come here, Sheldon. Sit here with me.
过来 谢尔顿 跟我坐
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you like some homemade chili?
你来点私房♥辣椒汤吗
Are there beans in it?
汤里有豆子吗
Yes.
有
Then it's not chili.
那就不是辣椒汤
Real chili has no beans in it,
地道的辣椒汤是没有豆子的
but you're from a foreign land,
但由于你是来自异乡人
so your ignorance is forgiven.
你的无知可以被谅解
Sheldon, do you want some or not?
谢尔顿 你要还是不要
Yes, please.
要 谢谢
Your girlfriend's a little short-tempered.
你女人的脾气有点毛躁呀
I'd like to propose a toast
我提议举杯欢庆
to friends, no matter how quirky.
致朋友们 不管他有多古怪
Cheers.
干杯
Priya, do you know why this is called a toast?
普丽娅 你知道何为祝酒吗
Actually, I do.
这我还真知道
I believe the Romans used to put spiced toast
是罗马人把香喷喷的面包
in their punch bowls.
放进他们的酒碗里
She's also a bit of a know-it-all.
她还有点假装博学多闻
Mmm. This is good.
这挺好吃的
Whatever it is.
先不管地不地道吧
(Katrina & The Waves《Walking On Sunshine》)
* I'm walking on sunshine *
* 我走在阳光里 *
* I'm walking on sunshine *
* 我走在阳光里 *
Hello? I...
你好 我
* I'm walking on sunshine *
* 我走在阳光里 *
Oh, I don't think so.
我还是走吧
I am so done with Twitter.
推特什么的玩儿蛋去吧
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表