Well, what if we put out a lite version for half a million?
不如咱出个精简版 卖♥♥五十万
You know, get the word of mouth going.
你懂吗 可以赚个口碑的说
Hi. I'm sorry to bother you guys,
嗨 抱歉打扰了
but you've got to come take your Sheldon back.
你们得过来把你家谢尔顿领走
What's he doing in your apartment?
他怎么会在你家
Well, he was moping down in the lobby, so I invited him over.
他一人在大厅闷闷不乐 我就把他带回家了
Now I regret it.
现在我肠子都悔青了
Why do you regret... Uh, never mind, stupid question.
他干啥让你后...废话一句 当我没说
Look, can't you just let him play with you until bedtime?
就不能带他一起玩儿到睡觉吗
We're not playing.
我们这不是玩儿
This is real work.
这是正事
We're going to be hundred-aires.
我们就要成为百-富翁咯
Okay. What if I got him to apologize and promise to behave?
成吧 要是我能让他道歉并且保证他乖呢
Then I guess we would let him back on the app team,
这样的话 我们的研究组可以接受他
and while we're doing that, you could take an aerial tour
他回来之后 你说不定能坐着你的飞天猪仔
of L.A. on your flying pig.
在空中游览洛城
Okay. Wait right here.
好吧 等着啊
I'll tell you one thing. If I get rich enough,
跟你们说吧 要是我有天发达了
that's the kind of girl I want to take
我就想带这样的女孩
on a submarine ride.
来一次潜水艇之旅
And yes, that time, I meant it to be dirty.
而且没错 我是要龌龊一下
Really?
真的吗
Leonard wants me back?
莱纳德想让我回去吗
Oh, yes. He says they are lost without you.
没错 他说你不在他们就群龙无首了
Well, we sure saw that coming.
这还用说
That's right.
那是
You know what I'm going to do?
你知道我准备干吗吗
I am going to sit here and just let them stew.
我准备就一直坐在这 由得他们去烦吧
No, no, no. You know,
别 别 别
they have suffered enough.
他们已经够受罪的了
Everybody's suffered enough.
大家都够受罪的了
The thing is, you're going to have to offer him
关键是 你得过去
a face-saving way out of this.
给他一个有面子的台阶下
How?
怎么给他台阶下
Say you're sorry.
道个歉呗
Oh, no.
不
Mrs. Mary Cooper didn't raise her no liars.
我亲爱的母亲玛丽·库珀太太可没教我撒谎
Okay. Um...
好吧
How about this? You know how you're always trying
那这样好不好 你不是一直想要学
to learn about sarcasm?
挖苦人吗
- No. - No?
-没有 -没有吗
I was being sarcastic.
我刚刚那就是挖苦
Oh. Good for you.
真不错
So all you have to do here is say
所以你只需要过去
you're sorry to Leonard,
跟莱纳德道歉
but say it sarcastically.
但是语气要带着挖苦
Of course.
当然
He will hear it as an attempt to mend fences,
在他听来 那是我在示好
as opposed to the withering condemnation
但实际上咱俩清楚
you and I will know it to be.
那是赤♥裸♥裸的谴责
Yeah. Yeah, that was my plan.
没错 没错 我就这个意思
All right. Come on. Let's go.
好了 走吧 咱们过去
Oh, by the way, thank you
顺便说一句 谢谢你
for the delicious cocoa.
做了这么好喝的可可
Oh, you're welcome.
不客气
Boy, I'm getting good at this.
我的挖苦功夫真是越来越精湛了
Okay, now that you're back on the team,
好吧 既然你归队了
let's get you caught up.
那我们就给你介绍一下最新进展吧
Before you begin, let me say again
在你开始之前 我想再次
how deeply sorry I am for my earlier behavior
为我之前的表现向你表示深刻的道歉
and how much I respect and admire your leadership.
另外我很尊重并且钦佩你的领导
Thank you.
谢谢
So as you can see,
所以正如你所见
not only can you store your favorite equations,
你现在不仅可以储存你最喜欢的公式
but you can forward them to your friends
还能把他们转发给你的朋友们
or post them on Facebook right from the app.
或是直接通过应用程序把他们贴到Facebook上
Well, I must say, I am impressed.
我真得说 这太厉害了
Thanks.
谢谢
You all have clearly put in a lot of hard work.
你们显然为此花了不少心血
We have.
的确如此
As a result, you have taken
正因为这样 你们掌握了
the most important step on the road to success:
通往成功之路的最重要的一步
learning what not to do.
在失败中学习
Now, let's start fresh.
现在让我们重新开始吧
Howard, we're going to need some tea.
霍华德 给我们弄点茶喝
Okay, these are Uggs.
好的 这双是雪地靴
These are Crocs.
这双是卡骆驰
These are knockoff Manolo Blahniks.
这双是山寨版的马诺洛·布兰尼克
Bored.
无聊
Look, you said it yourself, we have to create a database
这可是你自己说的 我们要先建立一个数据库
before you can write an alga-thingy.
然后你才能写那个什么计算的东西
Algorithm.
是算法
You see, Penny, Alan Turing defined an algorithm...
佩妮 阿兰图灵将算法定义为
(英国数学家 逻辑学家 被称为人工智能之父)
Bored.
无聊
Okay.
好的
These are Steve Maddens.
这双是史蒂夫·马登
These are Nine West.
这双是玖熙
These are Target. Oh, but don't they look like Chanel?
这双是塔吉特 不过看起来很像香奈儿吧
These are Michael Kors...
这双是迈克·科尔斯
Nobody knows...
*无人知晓*
the trouble I've seen
*我曾经历的离乱*
Nobody knows...
*无人知晓*
my sorrows
*我的悲伤*
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表