我哥
He's got a big crush on Bernadette.
他超喜欢伯纳黛特
What?
什么
You're kidding.
你开玩笑吧
No. I found poems he wrote about her.
没有 我看到过他给她写的诗
Very disturbing.
超诡异的
"Oh, Bernadette, please play my clarinet" .
"噢 伯纳黛特 吹响我的单簧管吧"
- Wow, that's hard to believe. - Yes.
-这太难以置信了 -就是说呀
And for years, everyone in my family
这么多年来 我家所有人
was convinced that he was the clarinet enthusiast.
都坚信他有同性恋倾向呢
What's that piece of tape?
这条黄线又是干嘛的
Oh, that one doesn't apply to you. You sit.
你用不着担心这个 反正你坐着上厕所
How's it going?
近来好吗
Not too bad. Did you hear about Howard and Bernadette?
还不错 你听说伯纳黛特和霍华德的事了吗
'Course I heard about it. How did you hear about it?
当然了 你是怎么知道的
I heard about it from Sheldon.
我是听谢尔顿说的
- He got it from Amy. - Oh, damn it.
-他是听艾米说的 -该死
I told Amy that in the strictest confidence.
我还叫艾米绝对不能告诉别人呢
Boy, some people are such blabbermouths.
有些人还真是大嘴巴
Well, whatever.
随便啦
I'm sure Bernadette can do better.
我相信伯纳黛特肯定能找到更好的
Do you think a sexually ambivalent Indian astrophysicist
你觉得一个有选择性缄默症 酗酒问题
with selective mutism and alcohol issues is better than
而且性取向不稳定的印度天体物理学家
a hundred-pound Jewish guy who lives with his mom?
比体重一百磅 跟老妈住的犹太人强吗
You are kidding. Raj likes Bernadette?
你开玩笑吧 拉杰喜欢伯纳黛特吗
I didn't say Raj. Who said Raj?
我可没说是拉杰 谁说是拉杰了
Okay, give.
好了 快说
How do you know? Did he tell you?
你怎么知道的 他自己说的吗
- No. - Well, then who?
-不是 -那是谁说的
I can't say...
我不能说
Priya told you. What a little gossip.
普丽娅告诉你的 真是个小八婆
You know, not an attractive quality in a woman, Leonard.
一个女人这么八婆可不好 莱纳德
Not judging, just my opinion.
我不是说她坏话 只是个人看法而已
Well, The point is, if this got out,
问题是 要是这件事传开了
it would destroy Howard and Raj's friendship.
可能会影响霍华德和拉杰的友谊
You don't have to worry.
你用不着担心
Unlike Amy and Priya, I know how to keep a secret.
我又不像艾米和普丽娅 我嘴可严呢
You're the one who told Amy in the first place.
这件事一开始就是你告诉艾米的
In confidence.
我有叫她保密呀
Hello, Mummy. Hello, Daddy. How are you?
你好 妈妈 你好 爸爸 你们好吗
We're very rich in a very poor country.
我们是穷国里的富人
So, all in all, can't complain.
所以 总的来说 没啥好抱怨的
So, Priya,
普丽娅
how are enjoying staying with your brother?
你在你哥家住的还好吗
It's fine. But if I'm going to stay
还不错 但是如果我要继续
in Los Angeles much longer,
留在洛杉矶的话
I think I should get my own place.
我想我应该找个地方自己搬出去住
Why?
为什么
Is Rajesh not making you feel comfortable?
拉杰没给你提供舒适的环境吗
Rajesh, why aren't you making your sister comfortable?
拉杰 你为什么不给你妹妹提供舒适的环境
I am making her comfortable.
我有啊
Besides, she's not sleeping here
再说 反正她一半时间
half the time anyw...
都不在我这睡
What?
什么
Where are you sleeping, Priya?
那你去哪睡 普丽娅
It's a figure of speech, Daddy.
这只是修辞说法而已 爸
It means I-I work late.
意思是说我工作到很晚
Please tell me you're not dating an American.
别说你交了个美国男朋友
I knew this would happen.
我就知道会这样
Rajesh, are you letting your sister
拉杰 你是不是让你妹
date that little Howard boy?
跟那个叫霍华德的小子交往了
Now, hold on. If she is dating an American,
等会 如果她真交了个美国男朋友的话
that's not a bad way to go.
找霍华德也不错呀
He's Jewish.
他是犹太人
Those chaps are very successful,
犹太人都很成功的
and they don't drink a lot.
而且他们不怎么喝酒
It-It doesn't matter. Howard has a girlfriend.
这都不重要啦 霍华德有女朋友的
- For now. - What does that mean?
-那只是目前而已 -这是什么意思
I'll tell you later.
晚点再告诉你
Is something going on with him and Bernadette?
他跟伯纳黛特之间出问题了吗
- Who's Bernadette? - Doesn't sound Jewish.
-伯纳黛特是谁 -听起来不像是犹太人
You can't tell by that.
听名字哪听得出来
Winona Ryder is Jewish.
威诺纳·赖德[美国女演员]也是犹太人啊
Okay, we're getting off the subject.
好吧 这个话题先放一放
Rajesh, I want you to try harder
拉杰 你要更努力地
to make your sister feel welcome.
让你妹妹觉得宾至如归
Thank you, Daddy.
谢谢爸爸
Don't worry. Everything I have, I share with her.
别担心 只要是我的东西 我都会跟她分享的
Including my friend Leon...
包括我朋友莱...
Good night, Mummy. Good night, Daddy.
晚安妈妈 晚安爸爸
Oh, my God, I think you broke my toe!
天啊 我脚趾都被你踩断了
You should have kept your mouth shut.
谁叫你多嘴的
Fair enough.
好吧 是我的错
Now, what's up with Clarinet...? Bernadette!
给我说说单簧管 不对 是伯纳黛特的事吧
I've been thinking about Dr. Greene's efforts
我一直在想格林博士
to make science palatable for the masses.
致力于把科学变得平民化的事
Oh, yeah? What about it?
是吗 想出什么来了
That's all. I've just been thinking about it.
没什么 我就想了下
Now, I'm thinking about fractal equations.
现在 我在想分形方程
Now I'm thinking about
现在我又在想
the origin of the phrase "train of thought."
"思路"这词的词源
Now I'm thinking about trains.
现在我在想火车
Are you listening to this guy?
你在听他说话吗
Hmm? Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
I was somewhere else.
我在想别的
Lucky bastard.
你个幸运的混♥蛋♥
Now I'm thinking about Jell-O.
现在我在想果冻
So what's up?
你怎么了
It's a Bernadette thing.
是关于伯纳黛特的事
Oh, no. I hope everything's okay.
不是吧 希望一切都好
Whatever it is, we're here for you.
不管怎样 我们都挺你的
You can tell us anything.
你尽管畅所欲言
Yeah. Good or devastating.
对 不管是好事或悲剧
I'm gonna ask her to marry me.
我想求她嫁给我
- Marry you? - What?
-嫁给你 -什么
I just need to figure out the right time to pop the question.
我只想找个好时机求婚
- Oh, I'd wait. - No rush, no rush.
-还是等等吧 -别急 别急
Oh, great. It's my cousin David about the ring.
太好了 是我表弟问我婚戒的事
Hey, David, what'd you find?
大卫 找得怎样
Sure, a half a caret's fine.
没问题 半克拉就行
Her freakishly small hands make anything look big.
她那奇小的手 衬得啥都很大
It's one of the reasons I love her.
这就是我爱她的其中一个理由
Man, he's going to be blindsided.
天 他会大失所望的
I know. It'll be awful.
我知道 绝对会很糟
Why are you smiling?
你为什么在笑
Yeah, Raj, why?
对 拉杰 为什么
Uh, a smile means something different in my country.
在我们印度 笑容有不一样含义
You know, tears of joy, smile of sadness.
比如高兴的泪水 悲哀的微笑
India's a goofy place.
印度是个傻地方
Oh, I'm back to trains.
哦 我又重新开始想火车了
Did I tell you our lab got a grant to study addiction?
我有没告诉过你 我们实验室得到一笔拨款进行一项研究
- No. - Fascinating work.
-没有 -很赞的工作
I recently trained a capuchin monkey to smoke cigarettes.
我最近训练出一僧帽猴抽烟
Have you learned anything?
研究到什么了吗
Yes. He looks much cooler than the non-smoking monkeys.
有 它比不抽烟的猴子酷多了
Although it's not much of a contest.
当然这也不算项比赛
The other monkeys just sit around and masturbate.
其他猴子光会闲坐着手♥淫♥
If you don't mind,
你不介意的话
I'd like to stop listening to you and start talking.
我想停止听你说话 开始发言
By all means.
当然
Howard has announced his intention
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表