Oh.
哦
Very clever.
很聪明
But still racist.
但还是有种族色彩
Duly noted, Steve from Wichita.
提醒下 你叫史蒂夫来自威奇托[美国城市]
Why am I listed as your executive assistant?
为什么我被列为你的行政助理
Because the word "Secretary" has fallen into disrepute.
因为"秘书"这个词已经变得不大光彩了
FYI, my mother's birthday is coming up.
提醒下 我妈妈的生日快到了
I'm going to need you to pick up a present.
我需要你来帮我挑选个礼物
Okay, we need to stop for a minute.
好吧 我们需要暂时先停一下了
Leonard, please, we can talk during our break.
莱纳德 拜托 我们可以在休憩时再谈
We have one coming up at midnight.
这个午夜马上就有事情要做了
We'll need snacks.
我们需要小吃
Sheldon, you're not in charge.
谢尔顿 这个并不是你负责的
It's my idea. I'm in charge.
这是我的点子 我才是负责的
Oh, of course you are.
当然是你负责啊
Look at the organizational chart.
快看看上面的组织机构吧
You're clearly listed as founder.
你被清楚地列为了奠基人
Well, yes, and you're listed as Chief Executive Officer,
是啊 同时你被列为了首席执行官
Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer.
首席财务官和首席运营官
You missed Chief Science Officer,
你还少说了首席科技官
Chairman of the Board, and Head of the Secret Santa Committee.
董事局主席以及秘密圣诞委员会首脑
Okay.
好了
You need to get clear on this right now.
你现在就需要搞明白这件事
I am in charge of this project.
我才是这个计划的决策人
Ooh. Leonard's going all alpha nerd on Sheldon's ass...
哦哦 莱纳德想取代谢尔顿成为"书呆子"界的领袖喽
All right. All right, I'm not going to argue with you.
好吧 好吧 我不打算跟你争执下去了
Sheldon Cooper is nothing if not a team player.
谢尔顿·库珀如果不团队协作也一事无成
Dr. Hofstadter, you have the conn.
霍夫斯塔德博士 一切由你指挥
Thank you.
谢谢
I thought we might start by talking about the user interface.
我认为我们可以先从用户界面开始讨论
Oh, dear Lord, we're doomed.
哦天呐 我们失败定了
So this button here
那么这个按钮
will allow you to scan a new equation,
能让你扫描一个新方程
but over here, you can press this,
而你按这边的按钮
and just substitute new values for the coefficients.
就能替换新的系数
Good one, boss.
不错哎 头儿
What?
啥
This diagram.
这个图例
I assume you were opening with a joke.
你以为您是想讲个开场笑话
It certainly buoyed up this employee's esprit de corps.
毫无疑问鼓舞了我这个小员工的团队精神
It's not a joke. It's the real design.
这不是玩笑 就是这么设计
In that case, may I offer 27 little tweaks
这样的话 能让我稍微修改27处
to make it slightly less embarrassing?
让这玩意儿看着不那么丢人吗
Sheldon, I think this will work.
谢尔顿 我觉得这个能成
Let's just try it my way.
就按我说的做先
Oh, I'm-I'm sorry.
不好意思
I assumed that you wanted
我以为你希望你的属下
candid truth-telling from your employees,
能畅所欲言 直言进谏
but I realize now, you want the mindless nattering
而我现在意识到 你不过是喜欢
of complacent yes-men.
盲目奉承 沾沾自喜的应声虫
Are you done?
说完了吗
If you say so, boss.
听你的 头儿
So right now, this button-press event
好 按下这个键
is just triggering a dummy procedure call...
就能调用一个虚拟程序...
How about this for the app name?
应用程序叫这名儿怎样
The Surprisingly Helpful Equation-Linked
出奇-好用-微分-方程-相关
Differential Optimized Numerator.
优化-计算器
So it spells "Sheldon."
首字母连起来就是"谢尔顿"
Does it?
是吗
A happy accident.
好巧啊
We're not doing names now. Howard?
现在不急着起名 霍华德 来吧
Like I was saying, right now it's just a dummy procedure,
我也说了 现在只是个虚拟程序
but eventually, it will drop us into...
但最终会进入...
All right, fine. If we're not going to give it a name,
好吧 如果我们先不起名
can we at least give it a secret code designation?
好歹起个秘密代号♥吧
- No. - Hear me out.
-不要 -听我说完
The atomic bomb was The Manhattan Project.
原♥子♥弹♥计划的代号♥是曼哈顿计划
Windows 95 was originally Project Chicago.
Win95最早的代号♥是芝加哥计划
For our app, I would humbly suggest Project Nodlehs.
而咱的应用程序 我低调建议就叫顿尔谢计划好了
That's just "Sheldon" Backwards.
不过是"谢尔顿"倒过来而已
Another happy accident.
又是个愉快的巧合啊
We're not wasting time with names right now.
我们现在不浪费时间起名字
I see.
我懂了
Is that decision open for discussion?
能公开讨论下这个决议吗
No.
不
Is the decision to not discuss it open for discussion?
能公开讨论下为什么不公开讨论吗
No.
不
Again,
再说一遍
right now it's just a dummy procedure,
现在这只是个虚拟程序
but eventually, it will drop us into...
但最终会进入...
I call for a vote of no confidence
我要对现在的领导人发起不信任投票
and an immediate change in leadership.
并且要求立即更换领导人
Sheldon, stop it.
谢尔顿 快住口
When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary
在人类活动过程中 有必要缓解
to dissolve the bonds that tie three competent scientists together...
三位有能力的科学家的合作关系
- That's enough, Sheldon. - All right, let's get right to the vote.
-够了 谢尔顿 -好吧 直接开始投票吧
Show of hands-- all those opposed
现在请所有反对莱纳德
to Leonard and his reign of tyranny.
和他的专♥制♥帝国的人 举手
Okay, that's it, you're fired.
够了 你被炒了
Really?
真的吗
Why?
为什么
Because you're impossible to work with.
因为你没法和人合作
I see.
我明白了
And is that open for discussion?
能公开讨论下吗
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Oh. Good morning, shoemaker.
早上好 大懒虫
I think you'll be pleased
我想你会很高兴看到
with what the elves were up to last night.
昨晚精灵们的辛勤劳动成果
I fired you.
我不是炒了你么
Oh, I know. I'm now an independent contractor.
我知道 我现在是个合同工
No, you are now nothing.
不 你啥都不是
You have no connection to this project whatsoever.
你和这项目没有一毛钱关系了
But I made it better.
但我做了改进
I don't want it better. I want it my way.
我不要你做改进 我要按我自己的来
Well, that speaks volumes, doesn't it?
这话真是意味深长 是吧
All right, I suppose I'll go put on my bus pants.
好吧 我想我还是去穿公车裤吧
What the hell are bus pants?
公车裤是什么玩意
They are pants one wears over one's regular pants
就是穿在普通裤子外面的裤子
when one sits on bus seats
因为你要坐在公车上
that other people have previously sat on.
别人坐过的椅子上
But perhaps from your lofty heights
不过也许你是企业里
atop the corporate ladder, you've lost touch
高高在上的领导 恐怕不会理解
with the struggles of the common man.
身为普通人的辛酸苦辣
Look, I'm still happy to drive you to work.
听着 我还是很乐意开车送你去上班
Nothing's changed in that regard.
在这点上没有改变
We're still roommates, we're still friends.
我们还是室友 还是朋友
Except you identified me, your best friend,
但你却把我 你最好的朋友
as a gangrenous limb that needed to be severed
当成一块坏死的肉
from the organism and tossed away.
从组织上割下来再扔掉
The desperate act of a little man
你这有严重拿破仑情结的小个子
with a big Napoleon complex.
还真是穷凶极恶
You know what?
老子告诉你
Go put on your bus pants.
速度穿你的公交裤去吧
Mm. Last night, I had a dream
昨天晚上 我做了个梦
we got so rich from the app,
我们因为这应用程序发了大财
you and I bought matching side-by-side mansions.
我俩买♥♥了两幢相邻的别♥墅♥
But...
但是...
there was a secret tunnel
中间有条秘密隧♥道♥
connecting your front yard to my back yard.
从你的前庭连到我的后院
What do you think that means?
你觉得这是啥意思
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表