How many Scooby-Doo Trapper Keepers?
多少史酷比活页夹
I totally had one of those.
我真的有那么一个夹子
Of course you did.
当然了
It was a fun and practical way of organizing your school work.
那是整理学校作业最有趣又实用的工具
But the bullies took it from us.
但是那些恶霸从我们手里抢走了它
Well, no more.
再也不会了
Tonight, we take back our dignity,
今晚 我们要重拾尊严
our birthright and our pride.
我们与生俱来的权利和自尊
What do you say?
怎么样
Who's with me?
谁跟我一起
I have a hip-hop aerobics class at 5:00; could we go after?
5点我有节hip-hop健身操课 我们能结束后走吗
Sure.
当然
Also, tonight's the Sabbath
还有 今晚是安息日
and my mother and I have a tradition of
我妈和我的传统是
lighting the candles and watching Wheel of Fortune, so...
点亮蜡烛 一起看《幸运之轮》
If we could leave at 8:00,
如果我们我们8点出发
we'd still be able to
我们还能在10点
regain our birthright at 10:00, 10:30 latest.
最晚10:30重获我们的权利
Fine.
行
Leonard?
莱纳德
Oh, geez, I-I don't know if I can ditch Priya
完了 我不知道能不能连续两晚
two nights in a row.
都放普丽娅鸽子
Oh, come on, man.
拜托 伙计
Bros before...
男人如手足 女人如衣服
...my sister.
我妹亦然
Aw, screw it.
不管了
- I'm in. - Me, too.
-我去 -我也去
And me.
还有我
One moment.
稍等
I'm hell-bent on catching a cyber criminal,
为了抓住网络罪犯 我会不顾一切
not the common cold.
至于流行性病毒感冒 还是算了吧
I'm sorry, I thought this delay was
抱歉 我以为有事耽搁是因为
so you could watch Wheel of Fortune with your mother.
你要和你妈妈一起看《幸运之轮》
I am.
确实如此
She's just bleaching her mustache.
她正在漂胡子呢
Check it out.
不信你听
Hey, Ma! "Before and After!"
妈 "给两头猜中间"游戏时间
Four words, 17 letters, two N's, one V!
4个词 17个字母 有两个N 一个V
"Fanny pack of wolves!"
"狼的腰包"
That's incredible.
太厉害了
Yeah, she's kind of a Wheel savant.
对啊 她差不多算是这个节目的专家
Uh-oh, that's Priya.
啊哦 普丽娅打来了
Sitar music for her ringtone is not cool, dude.
你用西塔琴作为她的铃♥声♥可不好哦 兄弟
(西塔琴是北印度最重要发弦乐器)
Hit the...
小点声
Hey, sweetie.
宝贝
Yeah, I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm gonna be working late.
我今天要工作到很晚
Yeah, I-I miss you, too.
对 我也想你
Okay, sure, I'll call you when I get home.
没问题 等我到家了我会打给你的
Okay, bye-bye.
好的 拜
Very nice.
干得好
You lie to my sister.
你欺骗了我的妹妹
That's the nicest thing he does to your sister.
那算他对你妹妹做过的最好的事情了
Oh, guess who.
猜猜是谁
Cover for me.
掩护我
Hello, Priya. What's up?
普丽娅 怎么了
How would I know if Leonard's at work or not?
我怎么会知道莱纳德是不是在工作
Don't be suspicious.
你疑心病不要太重啦
Look, if you want your relationship with Leonard
听着 如果你想继续你和莱纳德的恋情
to continue, you're going to have to believe
无论是让你怒目而视的
whatever wild-eyed, cockamamie excuse
或是荒谬可笑的借口
the white devil has the nerve to offer you.
你都得信任这白恶魔所说的
Okay? Yeah, bye-bye.
懂了吗 好的 再见
You owe me.
你欠我个人情
New puzzle, Ma!
新猜谜 妈
"Same name"!
"同姓不同名"
One N, two D's, three O's!
一个N 两个D 三个0
Whoopi and Rube Goldberg!
乌比·戈德堡和鲁布·戈德堡
(前者为美国著名黑人女星 后者为美国漫画家)
That's uncanny.
真是太不可思议了
I know. It's her superpower.
我知道 这就是她的超能力
Well, that and jiggling her arm fat.
错 还包括她会颤抖的臂脂肪区
I can't believe we're going all the way to San Diego
真不敢相信我们为了与那个家伙当面对峙
to confront this guy.
居然一路杀到圣地亚哥
Yeah, we're kind of bad-asses, aren't we?
就是 我们就像坏蛋 对不
Totally.
十足的坏
Hey, how about we stay the night
我们在这过夜
and hit Legoland in the morning?
然后一早去乐高积木乐园 怎么样
Sea World is better.
海洋世界更好玩
It has Shamu, who is literally tons of fun.
那里有虎鲸明星莎木 绝对给你带来重量级的乐趣
But for the moment, let's stay focused on Todd Zarnecki.
不过目前 咱们还是把注意力集中在托德·札内基身上
Yeah, we're coming for you, Todd Zarnecki.
就是 托德·札内基 我们来抓你啦
And for the record, Legoland is more interactive.
我郑重声明一下 乐高积木乐园有更多互动
I almost feel sorry for the poor fool,
我几乎为那个傻坐在错层的
sitting in his split-level suburban ranch,
郊区农场的可怜虫感到抱歉
unaware that a vengeful horde
完全没意识到有一群复仇的人们
is barreling down the San Diego Freeway
正以每小时71迈的速度
at 71 miles an hour.
飞驰在圣地亚哥的高速上
Ease up there, lead foot.
开慢点 快车手
You trying to get us killed?
你想车毁人亡呀
I took the liberty of burning us
恕我冒昧 我们先用这张
a mix of heroic questing music.
英雄出征任务的混音CD热热身吧
This says "Beyonce Bootylicious Dance Mix."
上面写的是"碧昂斯秀色可餐舞蹈混音专辑"
It's a re-writable CD.
这是张可重写CD
Just put it in.
别废话 快放进去
Beyonce? Really?
碧昂斯 坑爹呢
She's curvy and she owns it.
她曲线动人 而且她身材是好
I like that.
我喜欢这点
(瓦格纳经典交响曲 《女武神的骑行》)
Oh, yeah, I'm feeling it.
没错 我感受到那份激♥情♥了
We are winged fury!
我们的愤怒张开双翅
Which is still no excuse
即便这样 还是没有任何理由
for going over the posted speed limit.
超过高速公布的速度限制标准
Next time we go to kick someone's ass,
下次我们去教训某人的时候
we take the train.
坐火车去得了
I always prefer the train.
火车总是我的第一选择
Sheldon, let's go.
谢尔顿 走吧
Coming.
来了
Why did you bring that?
你为什么要带上这个
No weapon strikes more fear into a man's heart
没有什么武器能比克林贡的荣誉剑
than a Klingon bat'leth.
更能把恐惧扎进一个人的心
Okay, let's get clear on something.
好吧 我们先把话说清楚
We're just going to tell this guy to transfer all of
我们来这是为了告诉那个家伙把你的东西
your stuff back into your account and then be on our way.
全部转回你的账户上 然后我们就回家
No one's bat'lething anybody.
没人要用荣誉剑扎任何人
So my blade shall not taste blood tonight?
所以我锋利的刀刃今晚是尝不到鲜血咯
No.
对
Well, now I just feel silly holding it.
好吧 现在我觉得举着这东西很傻♥逼♥
Come on.
来吧
Can I at least kick down the door?
那我至少能一脚踹开他家门吧
You're welcome to try, but the other day,
随便踹 但某天
it took you 15 minutes to get into a FedEx box.
你打开个联邦快递的盒子都花了十五分钟
Who is it?
谁呀
Your doom!
你的末日
Don't say "your doom."
别说"你的末日"
Who opens the door for their doom?
谁会给自己的末日开门
Good point.
说得有道理
Basket of puppies.
一篮小狗狗
What?
有事吗
Uh...
呃
Sheldon?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表