Nope.
不行
If only there were some way to force Howard to accept my apology
真希望有什么能强迫霍华德接受我的道歉
so I could escape this miasma of guilt.
让我逃脱这内疚的深渊
You know, sometimes stuff just happens,
有些事它注定要发生
and there's nothing you can do about it.
你是无能为力的
Lisa Peterson hasn't talked to me since the 11th grade,
比如 丽莎·皮特森从高二就不跟我讲话
because no matter how much you apologize,
因为不管怎么道歉
you can't go back and un-dry-hump someone's boyfriend.
都改变不了勾走她男友的事实
I see.
我明白了
You're saying I'm facing Starfleet Academy's
你是说我面对的是星舰学院
unwinnable command scenario: the Kobayashi Maru.
不可能完成的测试 小林丸号♥测验
Exactly.
没错
Sometimes you can't win.
有时候注定你赢不了
Captain Kirk won.
柯克船长就赢了
Kirk cheated.
柯克作弊了
Impressive that you know that.
真不敢相信你知道这个
It's hard to believe i'm actually having this conversation with you.
难以置信我竟然跟你在讨论这些
Right there with you.
佩妮与你同在
Kirk beat the Kobayashi Maru by reprogramming the simulator.
柯克通过改编测试程序 通过了该测试
- That's it. - What?
-就这么办 -什么
- I'll reprogram Howard. - What...?
-我要改编霍华德 -什么
Sheldon, you can't reprogram people.
谢尔顿 人是没法改编的
No, you can't reprogram people.
不 是你不能改编而已
To James Tiberius Kirk.
敬詹姆斯·T·柯克船长
Hello, all.
各位好
Howard, you're feeling better about me today, aren't you?
霍华德 今天没那么生我气了 是吗
Not really.
不是
Yes, you are.
一定是的
I'm using neurolinguistic programming
我正用神经语言学规划法
to modify your thought patterns.
修正你的思考模式
Go away, Sheldon.
滚远点 谢尔顿
There's a $9.95 e-book down the drain.
将近10美元买♥♥的那电子书就这么废掉了
What's in the bag?
那袋子里是什么
It's for Howard.
是给霍华德的
Oh. Sheldon, you can't fix this with gifts.
谢尔顿 这事不是送个礼就能算了的
Nevertheless, I've hurt you,
不管怎么说 我伤害了你
and whether you forgive me or not, I want you to have this.
不管你原不原谅我 我都要给你这个
You're giving me a couch cushion?
你送我个沙发垫
No.
不是
The cushion is merely symbolic.
垫子只是象征性的
I'm giving you my spot on the couch.
我送你的是我沙发上的专座
But you love that spot.
但你很爱那专座的
No. I love my mother.
不 我很爱我妈妈
My feelings for my spot are much greater.
而我对我专座的感情 要强烈得多
It is the singular location in space
它是宇宙中独一无二属于我的
around which revolves my entire universe.
环绕着它 是属于我的整个宇宙
And now it's yours.
现在它是你的了
Oh, my God, dude. Now you have to forgive him.
天哪兄弟 你一定要原谅他
All right.
好吧
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
High five.
击掌
Not too hard.
别太用力
Thank you.
谢谢
I haven't cried like this since Toy Story 3.
自《玩具总动员3》之后 我就没这么哭过了
I got to tell you, Sheldon,
不得不承认
I understand why you chose this spot.
谢尔顿 我总算明白你为何选这个专座了
I mean, the temperature is good, but there's no draft.
温度正好 也没什么风
I can see the television, but I can still talk to...
能观赏电视 同时还能聊天...
I changed my mind. Get out of my spot.
我改主意了 滚出我的专座
How long?
多久
94 seconds.
94秒
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表