生活大爆♥炸♥
第四季第十集
Clarify something for me.
谁能给我澄清一下
Isn't the point of a communal meal
聚餐的精髓难道不该在于
the exchange of ideas and opinions?
互相交换看法和主张吗
An opportunity to consider important issues of the day?
这难道不该是讨论今日大事的时刻吗
It is.
是啊
You just kind of put a damper on things
但是每当你威胁要将
when you said, "The next person I see talking
边吃边说的人至于死地之后
with food in their mouth will be put to death."
我们就全无兴致了
Well, we could argue about who said what all night long,
如果要深究谁说了什么的话 我们能纠结一整晚
but to set things back on course,
但为了回到正轨上
I will propose a new topic of conversation.
我要为聚餐开启个新的话题了
Great.
不得了了
What is the best number?
最棒的数字是哪一个
By the way, there's only one correct answer.
多说一句 答案是唯一的
5,318,008?
五百三十一万八千零八
Wrong.
错误
The best number is 73.
最棒的数字是73
You're probably wondering why.
你们估计会疑惑原因
No. Uh-uh. We're good.
没没 我们没有
73 is the 21st prime number.
73是第21个质数
Its mirror, 37, is the 12th, and its mirror, 21,
而它反过来说 37是第12个质数 而它再反过来21
is the product of multiplying--
则是构成73的两个数字
hang on to your hats-- seven and three.
高♥潮♥来了 也就是7和3相乘的结果
Eh? Eh? Did I lie?
怎么着 怎么着 我说错没
We get it.
我们懂了
73 is the Chuck Norris of numbers.
73就是数字界的查克·诺里斯
(查克·诺里斯:美国著名武术家)
Chuck Norris wishes.
那是对查克·诺里斯的褒奖
In binary, 73 is a palindrome:
同时73用二进制表示的结果
"one-zero-zero-one-zero-zero-one"
是1-0-0-1-0-0-1
which backwards is "one-zero- zero-one-zero zero one"
所以它反过来念是1-0-0-1-0-0-1
exactly the same.
两者是一致的
All Chuck Norris backwards gets you is: "Sirron Kcuhc."
而把查克·诺里斯的名字反着念是"Sirron Kcuhc"[无意义]
Just for the record,
我插一句
when you enter 5,318,008 on a calculator,
如果你把5318008输进计算器后
upside-down it spells "boobies""
它倒过来显示拼写的单词是"咪♥咪♥"
Remember when you were wondering
记得你曾疑惑过为何
why the girls didn't want to eat with us tonight?
女生们晚上不想跟我们一起吃吗
Yeah, I get it now.
是啊 我现在懂了
I love your little heart locket, Bernadette.
我喜欢你的心形小吊坠 伯纳黛特
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Howard gave it to me.
是霍华德送我的
It's the cutest thing.
这是最好玩儿的事了
Every time I have dinner with his mom,
每当我跟他妈妈共进晚餐后
the next day I get jewelry.
隔天总会收到他送我的首饰
Did you know that the iconic Valentine's heart shape
你们知道人们情人节送的这种心形符号♥
is not actually based on the shape of a human heart,
其实它的原型并不是人的心脏
but rather on the shape of the buttocks of a female bending over?
而是女性弯腰时显露的臀部形状吗
Oh, so I spent seventh grade
也就是说我的七年级
dotting my I's with little asses?
一直都用的小屁♥股♥作为点缀了是吧
Cool.
酷啊
Hey, Penny, how's it going?
你好啊 佩妮 最近过得如何
Hey, Zack, what are you doing here?
你好啊 扎克 你来这做什么呢
My dad's company prints the menus for this place.
我爸的公♥司♥为这家店印制菜单
I'm just dropping off some new ones laminated.
我来送些过塑了的新版本
Makes 'em easier to clean if people throw up on 'em.
这样吐在上面以后容易打扫一点
Guess how I got the idea?
猜猜我怎么想到的点子
Yeah, I got it, I got it.
好了好了 我懂的
Uh, Zack, these are my friends Bernadette and Amy.
扎克 这是我的朋友们 伯纳黛特和艾米
- Hi. - Hey.
-你好啊 -你好
Hoo.
呼~
Okay, well, it was good to see you.
很高兴再见到你
Yeah, you, too.
我也是
He's really cute. How do you know him?
他好帅啊 你俩怎么认识的
Oh, we went out a couple of times.
我们约会过几次
I'm often flummoxed by current slang.
我总被时下的表达方式所迷惑
Does "went out" mean "had intercourse"?
约会过是不是总代表着交♥媾♥过
- Yes. - No, no.
-是的 -不是 不是的
But in this case, yes.
但这次 是的
Interesting.
有意思
And was it not satisfactory?
是不是过程不太满意啊
No, it was great.
不 其实还不错
He just didn't really challenge me on an intellectual level.
只是他没有在智商层面上给我压力
Couldn't you just fool around with him and then listen to NPR?
你不能将就一下他 然后一起去听听NPR吗
(NPR:美国公共电台)
Wouldn't help. Zack can't even spell NPR.
没用的 扎克连NPR的全称都拼不出来
It's what I do with Howard.
我跟霍华德相处就是这么做的
I'm much smarter than he is.
我比他要聪明
But it's important to protect his manhood.
但保护他的男子气概是很重要的
Hoo.
呼~
What's the matter?
你怎么了
I'm suddenly feeling flushed.
我只是突感气血涌动
My heart rate is elevated, my palms are clammy,
我的心率加速 掌心冒汗
my mouth is dry.
口干舌燥
In addition, I keep involuntarily saying "hoo."
还有 我只是不由自主地想说"呼~"
Oh, we know what's causing that, don't we?
我想我们明白发生了什么 是吧
It's no mystery.
毫无疑问
I obviously have the flu
我明显是患有感冒
coupled with sudden-onset Tourette's syndrome.
及其突发性妥瑞综合症
(妥瑞症:运动协调性疾患)
Did you hear about the accident at the bio lab?
听说生物试验室发生的事故了吗
- No. - What happened?
-没 -发生了什么事
They were injecting rats with radioactive isotopes
他们给老鼠注射了放射性同位素
and one of the techs got bit.
但其中的一名技术员被咬了
Did he get superpowers?
那他得到了超能力吗
No, he got five stitches and a tetanus shot.
没 他被缝了五针外加一针破伤风针剂
Oh. Well, that's disappointing.
太令人失望了
Why?
为何这么说
Well, you get bit by a radioactive animal in a lab,
如果你在试验室被放射性动物咬伤
you kind of want to turn into a superhero.
你肯定想成为超级英雄的
Yeah, but who'd want to become Rat-Man?
但谁又想变成鼠魔侠呢
Who wouldn't?
谁不想啊
You could zip through a maze in nothing flat,
你可以在迷宫里横冲直撞
squeeze through really small holes,
钻进很小的地洞
and shut down restaurants in a single bound.
而且只要蹦跶几下就能让餐馆关门
And the best part is, if I were Rat-Man,
而且最棒的是 如果我是鼠魔侠
you could be my sidekick, Mouse Boy.
你就可以当我的跟班 鼠娃
Mouse Boy?
鼠娃
You don't like "Mouse Boy"?
你不喜欢鼠娃吗
How about "Kid Vermin"?
那害虫娃呢
First of all, if we had superpowers,
首先 要是我们真有超能力
I wouldn't be the sidekick. You'd be the sidekick.
我肯定不会是跟班 你才是跟班
Rat-Man is nobody's sidekick.
鼠魔侠才不会是跟班呢
Leonard, settle this.
莱纳德 你说句公道话
Of the two of us, who's the obvious sidekick?
我们俩 谁更像跟班
Yeah, Leonard, who?
没错 莱纳德 你说是谁
12 years after high school, and I'm still at the nerd table.
高中毕业十二年了 我还是悲催地混在书呆子帮里
Aren't you slicing that man's brain a little too thin?
你是不是把这个人的脑子切得太薄了点
It's too thin if I were making
我这要是在奎兹诺餐厅
a foot-long brain sandwich at Quiznos.
做英尺人脑三明治的话 就的确是切太薄了
For examination under a two-photon microscope, it's fine.
但是放在双光子显微镜下检验的话 就不算薄
Well, you're the expert.
好吧 你是专家
If the correct way to do it is the wrong way, then I yield.
如果胡来才是正确的方法的话 那我闭嘴
Very well.
很好
If you die and donate your body to science,
如果你死后将遗体捐献给科学研究的话
I promise to slice your brain like Canadian bacon.
我保证我会把你的大脑切得跟加拿大培根一样厚
Thank you.
谢谢
Now, if you'll excuse me,
如果你不介意的话
I have to take my temperature.
我要量一下我的体温
Are you monitoring your circadian rhythms
你是在监控你的生理节奏
in order to identify your periods of maximum mental acuity?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表