Oh, my, I didn't see the ring with my glasses off, so...
天啊 我摘了眼镜没看到你的戒指
Look at that, I'm starting to exude.
瞧 这下我开始流"露"了
Want to get that?
你想去开门吗
Not particularly.
不是很想
Could you get that?
可以去开一下门吗
I suppose I could if I were asked.
要是有人求我去的话 也可以去的
Would you please get that?
可不可以请你开一下门
Of course.
当然可以
Why do you have to make things so complicated?
你干吗非要把事情弄得这么复杂呢
Dr. Cooper?
库珀博士吗
Yes.
是的
I'm Special Agent Page, FBI.
我是联邦调查局探员蓓姬
You say you're
你说你自己是
Special Agent Page, FBI.
联邦调查局探员蓓姬 空口无凭
Here's my I.D.
这是我的证件
And here is my Justice League membership card.
这是我正义联盟的会员卡
But that doesn't prove I know Batman.
但是这不能证明我认识蝙蝠侠
I just want to ask you a few questions
我只是想问你几个
about Howard Wolowitz.
关于霍华德·沃罗威茨的问题
Oh. All right.
好吧
I doubt anyone would risk
我想没人会冒着
the stiff penalties for impersonating a federal officer
假扮联邦政♥府♥探员的重罪
just to ask questions about a minor league engineer
来问几个关于一个患有强烈恋母情结
with an unresolved oedipal complex.
的小工程师的问题
Thank you.
谢谢
For the record, I truly support the FBI
老实说 我非常支持
in the mission which is expressed
联邦调查局为完成使命
through their motto...?
所立下的誓言
Fidelity, bravery, and integrity.
忠诚 勇敢 正直
Correct. Now to business.
回答正确 说正事吧
18 years ago, I sent the FBI crime lab samples
十♥八♥年♥前有人在我的门廊上
from a bag of excrement that had been lit on fire
点燃了一包粪便 我从中提取了样本
on my front porch...
寄给了联调局的罪案鉴证科
...for fingerprinting and DNA analysis.
为了提取指纹和化验DNA
Why haven't I heard back yet?
为什么我到现在还没收到任何回复呢
Well, the FBI crime lab does have a lot on its plate.
联邦调查局的罪案鉴证科事务繁忙
That's of little comfort to a nation
这对于一个想要把烧焦的粪便
attempting to scrape burning feces off its shoes.
从鞋上刮下来的人来说可不是个好消息
Would you mind if we talked about Mr. Wolowitz now?
你介不介意我们来谈一下沃罗威茨先生
A little, but go on.
有点介意 不过说吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you characterize him as responsible?
你认为他是个负责任的人吗
I'm going to answer that with a visual aid.
我来举证回答你这个问题吧
This is my nine-disc complete
这是我的《魔戒》三部曲
Lord of the Rings trilogy blu-ray set.
九张蓝♥光♥碟版的完整收藏
Mr. Wolowitz borrowed it,
沃罗威茨曾经借走过
damaged plastic retention hub number three...
结果把第三张碟的塑料壳弄坏了
...and then returned it to me, hoping I wouldn't notice.
然后就这样还给我 还指望我不会发现
Would you characterize that as responsible?
你觉得这叫做负责任吗
That's really not the sort of thing we're interested in.
我们对这类事情不感兴趣
You heard me say blu-ray, right?
你听到我说这是蓝♥光♥了吧
I did.
听到了
Very well.
很好
Would you be interested
那你想不想知道
in knowing that Mr. Wolowitz once snuck onto
沃罗威茨先生曾经偷偷登录我的
my World of Warcraft account and changed the name
魔兽争霸账号♥ 然后把我一个八十级的
of a certain level-80 warlock from Sheldor to Smeldor?
术士名字由谢耳朵改成了没耳朵
I'm afraid not.
这个也不感兴趣
Is there anything else?
还有别的吗
"Is there anything else"?
"还有别的吗"
Where would you like to start?
你想从哪里开始说起
He refuses to pay fines
我借给他的书
when he's overdue with books I lend him.
他延期不还 还拒绝缴纳罚款
He crashed the Mars Rover
他为了泡妞
while attempting to impress a woman.
而撞毁了火星探测器
He recommended that I go see
他推荐我去看
the third Matrix movie because it was, and I quote,
黑客帝国三 因为 他的原话是
"just as good as the first one".
"这部跟第一部一样精彩"
If that's not irresponsible, I don't know what is.
我不知道还有谁比他更不负责任的了
The Mars Rover?
火星探测器
Did I say Mars Rover?
我有说火星探测器吗
You did.
说了
That was actually a poorly chosen example,
这个例子其实举得很烂
as it had nothing to do with me.
因为那跟我一点关系也没有
Yes, well, let's talk about it anyway.
没关系 我们还是来谈一下吧
I don't want to.
我不想谈
Not that my disinclination
但是我不愿意谈这件事
to discuss the topic should be interpreted as evidence of
并不能证明
Howard Wolowitz's culpability in the destruction
是霍华德·沃罗威茨损坏了
of government property worth millions of dollars.
上千万美元的政♥府♥财产
Thank you, Dr. Cooper.
谢谢你 库珀博士
I think I have all I need.
我想我已经问完了
Oh, good.
太好了
I was afraid you were going to fixate
我还怕你会
on that Mars Rover incident.
抓着火星探测器那件事不放呢
Hey, buddies.
伙计们
Guess who didn't get security clearance
猜猜谁由于没通过安全审查
to work on the giant space laser?
所以不能参与太空激光器的工作了
What happened?
怎么搞的
Apparently, the background interviews didn't go well.
显然 有人在背景调查时说我坏话了呗
You guys wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
这肯定跟你们几个没关系 对吧
Well, actually, I may have gotten
实际上 我跟那个女探员谈话的时候
a little tipsy when I talked to her.
可能有点喝醉了
And I may have hit on her a little bit.
我可能有点想要泡她的意思
I may have thrown up rum cake on her shoes.
我可能把朗姆蛋糕扔到她鞋上了
I see.
我知道了
Well, it's good to know, when I need you guys,
很好 每当我需要你们的时候
I can always count on you to step up and ruin everything.
我总能指望你们跳出来把事情搞砸的
I feel awful.
我好内疚
Ah, me, too.
我也是
To tell you the truth,
老实说 就算有人会搞砸
I thought if anyone was going to
霍华德的安全审核
screw things up for Howard, it'd be Sheldon.
我也觉得应该是谢尔顿的错
Well, your expectations have been subverted.
显然你的预期被推♥翻♥了
Aha.
啊哈
What are you doing up?
你怎么还不睡
Sleep eludes me, Leonard.
睡眠弃我而去了 莱纳德
Really?
是么
Maybe sleep has met you before.
可能你之前遇见过他 却错过了
Mockery?
这算是讽刺么
That's all you have to offer?
你就不能说些别的吗
I'm sorry. Why can't you sleep?
不好意思 你为什么睡不着
Who knows?
谁知道呢
I haven't watched any scary movies recently.
我最近又没看什么惊悚片
I'm no longer obsessing over why the predicted mass
也不再纠结为什么
of the quantum vacuum has little effect
量子真空质量的预测
on the expansion of the universe.
对宇宙膨胀作用甚微
And it's been weeks since I took that accidental sip of Red Bull.
我不小心喝了一小口红牛也是好几周前的事了
Did something happen today that's bothering you?
那今天发生了什么事让你纠结
Well, I did mention
我的确是对联调局探员
the Mars Rover incident to that FBI agent
提到了火星探测器那件事
and probably cost Howard his security clearance.
也许这害得霍华德没通过安全审核
- What? - But why should that keep me up?
-啥 -但我为什么睡不着呢
Because you feel guilty?
因为你感到愧疚么
Interesting.
有意思
So you're saying my insomnia is caused by a guilty conscience.
你是说我失眠是因为愧疚感作祟
Actually, you don't have insomnia.
其实你没有失眠
You're sleeping now.
你正在睡觉
Excuse me?
你说啥
You're having a guilt-ridden dream.
你正在一个因内疚感而生的梦境里
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表