扔掉斧头
Drop axe brilliant!
扔掉斧头 英明
Give me a minute.
稍等一下
- Sheldon. - Hold on.
-谢尔顿 -等一下
Trying to figure out how to get the bucket
我正在思考如何能拿到桶
so I can carry the mud past the dragon.
这样我就能扛着泥土越过那条龙了
- Sheldon you need to work in the morning. - I know!
-谢尔顿 你还得早起工作呢 -我知道
Well then bed mister!
那还不赶紧睡觉
Five more minutes!
再给我五分钟嘛
Really?
你确定吗
You're going to risk getting sleepy in the middle of your
你打算冒着在热力波动学研讨会上打瞌睡的
thermodynamic fluctuations seminar?
风险继续玩下去吗
You know what happens when you yawn in public.
你知道自己在公众面前打哈欠的后果吧
Everyone will see my oddly shaped uvula.
大家都会看着我形态奇异的小舌头
You don't want that do you?
你也不想看到这个画面吧
No.
不想
But it's a shame our society mocks the differently uvulated.
但我们社会嘲笑奇异舌头的做法是可耻的
Who was at the door?
刚才谁敲门了
Uh building manager.
呃 楼管员
They have to fix a pipe
他们要来修个管子
so the water'll be off tomorrow from noon to 2:00.
所以明天中午到下午两点会停水
That's unacceptable.
这是让人无法接受的
We're supposed to be given written notice.
我们理应提前得到书面通知的
Well no it doesn't matter-- we'll be at work.
没关系的 反正我们到时候也是在工作的
What if I spill tomato soup on my shirt
如果我不小心把番茄汤撒到衣服上怎么办
and have to come home to change
我必须回家来换
only to find there's no water for an enzyme soak?
结果发现没有水来泡洗衣粉吗
Bifurcated uvula Sheldon!
别忘了分叉的小舌头 谢尔顿
I'll have the chicken noodle. Good night!
那我明天吃鸡肉面吧 晚安
We're going to have to be very quiet.
我们一定得注意小声点
I know how to get the bucket!
我想到如何拿到桶了
I can turn the axe around
我可以反过来握斧头
and use the handle to reach it.
然后用斧头把钩到水桶
Let's see.
让我试试
Go north.
向北走
"You are in a forest."
你现在身处森林
Go north.
继续向北走
"You are in a forest."
你仍然身处森林
Go north.
再往北走呢
"You are in a forest." Oh dear I believe I'm lost.
你还是身处森林 天呐 我想我迷路了
Well I'll just have to get a fresh start tomorrow.
我还是明天从头再玩吧
No no no! You just took a wrong turn.
不不不 你刚才只不过方向搞错了而已
You just need to map it out.
你只要把图画出来就行了
Come on I'll help you.
来吧 我来帮你
So you stopped at the stream and you turned north three times?
你停在了小溪旁 然后向北走了三次对吧
Yes.
是的
You're right. You're lost. Good luck.
你说对了 你是迷路了 祝你好运
Leonard. Wake up.
莱纳德 醒醒
Huh? Wh-- Sorry.
抱歉
For what?
抱歉什么啊
I don't know. When I'm in bed with a girl it's just--
我也不知道 只要我跟女孩子同床共枕后
it's my go-to response.
这就是我的条件反射应答
It's 6:00. I have to get back to Raj's
已经六点了 我得在拉杰睡醒
before he wakes up and realizes I'm gone.
发现我不见了之前 赶紧回去了
Oh. Right. Sure.
哦 那好吧
I wish you could stay in L.A. a while longer.
我真希望你能在洛杉矶待久点
Mmm me too.
我也想啊
You know I was thinking
知道吗 我刚才一直在想
there are some great research facilities in India.
印度其实也有这么多先进的实验设施了
Where are you going with this Leonard?
你想说什么 莱纳德
Well I'm just saying you know I don't have any real ties here
我其实想说 反正我在这也没啥牵挂
so if I were to move to New Delhi we could you know--
我也可以搬去新德里[印度城市] 我们可以一起 你懂得
go out.
出去玩玩
Leonard didn't we have this conversation five years ago?
莱纳德 我们五年前不就谈过这个了吗
Well yes but...
是这样的 但是...
things have changed.
今非昔比了嘛
You know you're older I'm older--
你也长大了 我也长大了
Look no more superhero bed sheets.
看吧 再也没什么漫画英雄的床单了
Sweetheart
亲爱的
just because we have fun when I come to town doesn't mean
我们在一起很愉快 并不意味着
I want to have a serious relationship.
我想要开展一段正式的感情生活
- It doesn't? - Mm-mm.
-不想吗 -不想
And besides I could never bring a white boy home to my parents.
此外 我永远也不可能介绍个白种男孩给我的父母
They'd have a cow.
他们宁愿要头牛
Which is a much bigger deal in India.
这在印度可就很大件事了
I'm not that white.
我也没很纯的白人血统啦
My great-great-grandmother was half Cherokee.
我的高祖母有一半彻罗基[印第安族]血统
I know that's not the right kind of Indian but it is something.
我知道虽然不是真正的印度血统 但也算印什么了啊
You're funny.
你真有趣
Leonard?
莱纳德
Leonard?
莱纳德
Leonard?
莱纳德
What?
啥事
I heard a woman laughing.
我听到了女人的笑声
Oh uh yeah. I was trying to see if I could laugh as a woman.
哦 我刚才想试试自己能否笑得像个女人
Oh! Well good job. Quite convincing.
哦 那做的不错啊 很真实啊
I smell perfume.
我闻到了香水味
Air freshener.
空气清洗剂的味道
And is that lipstick on your cheek and neck?
你这脸颊和脖子上是口红吗
Rash. That's a bad rash.
是疹子 很严重的疹子
My sympathies.
深表同情
I'm no stranger to the crimson scourge that is dermatitis.
我很了解这种红色祸害 也就是皮炎
Can I interest you in a topical steroid
我在我的乳液和软膏系列里
from my lotion and unguent collection?
帮你找一种管用的类固醇好吗
Uh yeah yeah that sounds great.
好啊 好啊 这主意不错
Very well. I'm sure I can find something
很好 我相信我可以找到
that will help you ditch that itch.
帮你止痒的东西
Okay he's in the bathroom. Let's go.
好了 他去洗手间了 我们走
Do you prefer ointment or cream?
你喜欢软膏还是霜剂
Cream.
霜剂
With or without a numbing agent?
要不要含麻醉添加剂的
Without.
不要
Really Leonard?
真的吗 莱纳德
There are no heroes when it comes to dermatitis.
有皮炎的时候可不能逞英雄
Fine. With.
好吧 那就要
Prescription or non-prescription strength?
处方药还是非处方的强效药
Use your best judgment.
发挥你的判断力吧
Well I think I have a nice 2009 AnaMantle HC.
我有一支很不错的2009年的肛泰软膏
It's usually indicated for acutely inflamed hemorrhoids
通常是针对严重发炎的痔疮的
but it also goes nicely with non-mucosal body parts.
但是对非粘膜器官也管用
Sounds great.
听起来不错
Excellent choice.
明智的选择
Okay hurry hurry hurry.
好了 快点 快点 快点
Come on come on come on.
快走 快走 快走
Priya?
普丽娅
Good morning Sheldon.
早上好 谢尔顿
For shame Leonard for shame.
羞耻呀 莱纳德 羞耻
And to think I was ready to waste
我居然还差点准备
the last of my good hemorrhoid cream on you.
把我最后一点好用的痔疮霜浪费在你身上
Making pretty good time huh?
挺开心的啊
Is that really what you want to talk about Leonard?
你真的想说这个吗 莱纳德
No.
不是
What do you want to talk about?
那你想说什么
Please don't tell anyone
拜托别跟任何人说
I spent the night with Raj's sister.
我跟拉杰的妹妹过夜了
There it is.
说出来了
What if someone asks?
要是有人问起来呢
No one's going to ask if I spent the night with Raj's sister.
没人会问我是不是跟拉杰的妹妹过夜了
Perhaps but they might ask me something else.
或许吧 但是他们可能会问我别的
- Like what? - Like
-比如呢 -比如说
"Has Leonard betrayed any of his friends recently?"
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表