嘴角上的树莓果冻
It's an action we both regret to this day.
我们今天都为此后悔不已
Uh-huh.
明白
Anyway, I'm not sure she's the best fit
不过 我觉得她不太适合
for our little-- how should we call it-- rebel alliance.
我们这个 怎么说呢 反抗军[星球大战]
Oh, I never identified with the rebel alliance.
我一直不认同反抗军
Despite their tendency to build Death Stars,
尽管他们想建造死亡星球
I've always been more of an empire man.
我一直支持银河帝国
Yeah, not my point.
那不是我想说的
I know what your point is.
我知道你想说什么
You're intimidated by Amy's intellect.
你们被艾米的智慧吓着了
To that I say, buck up.
我只能说 振作点
Okay, let me just get right to it.
我直接说吧
Amy is judgmental, sanctimonious and frankly...
艾米很爱批评人 假正经 而且
just obnoxious.
很讨人厌
So?
那又如何
So we already have you for all that.
我们已经要忍♥受这样一个你了
Are you suggesting I terminate my relationship with Amy?
你这是建议我停止和艾米交往吗
No, no, of course not.
不 当然不是
Just have your relationship someplace else.
只是去别的地方交往
May I point out that for eight long months,
那我可得指出 我忍♥气吞声整整八个月
I suffered in silence as your female companion
忍♥受你女朋友在咱家
filled our apartment with her off-key country music caterwauling,
大声唱跑调的乡村音乐
the unappetizing spectacle of her grinding a pumice stone
毫不知羞地在咱客厅
against her calloused feet in our living room,
用浮石磨长满老茧的脚
and night after night of uninformative
一夜接一夜地看
TV documentaries about the Jersey Shore.
毫无内涵的电视剧《泽西海滩》
Suffered in silence?
忍♥气吞声
Yes.
没错
And I'd thank you to do the same.
我希望你也能这么做
Reall-- Silence?!
有没有搞错 忍♥气吞声
Nothing makes beer taste better
落基山脉清凉的泉水
than cool clear Rocky Mountain spring water.
最能带出啤酒的味道
Where are the Rocky Mountains, anyway?
话说 落基山脉在哪啊
Philadelphia.
费城[实际不是]
Really?
真的吗
I thought they were out West someplace.
我以为在西部呢
Think about it, Raj.
这样想 拉杰
Where did the movie Rocky take place?
电影《洛奇》的故事发生在哪里
Philadelphia.
费城
Okay, now I get it.
我明白了
So this is the plan?
这就是咱的计划吗
From now on,
从今天起
we're just gonna hide out in here to avoid the Shamy?
我们就藏这里躲避谢米吗
I'm very comfortable here.
我觉得这里很舒服
Penny, dear, why don't you shoot another silver bullet my way?
佩妮亲爱的 再给我来一剂"万灵弹"吧
Get one yourself.
自己拿去
Ooh, somebody's been taking bitchy pills.
某人吃了泼妇药哦
God, he's an ass when he drinks.
老天 他喝了酒真混♥蛋♥
Oh, he's an ass when he doesn't.
他没喝酒也混♥蛋♥
You just don't hear it.
你只是没听到
Think we need to start entertaining the possibility
我们得考虑谢米恋
that the Shamy could go on for years.
发展数年的可能性
Well, if that's the case, Penny will have to get satellite TV
那样的话 佩妮得装卫♥星♥电♥视♥
and maybe once a week run a vacuum through this place.
而且每周吸一吸灰尘
I thought you were going to talk to Sheldon.
你不是要跟谢尔顿谈吗
- I did. - Well, what'd he say?
-谈了 -他怎么说
Well, he pointed out that he kinda sorta had to...
他指出他过去有点必须
put up with you.
忍♥受你
Kinda sorta had to?
有点必须
I didn't agree with him.
我没同意他的说法
Well, you defended me, right?
你帮我反驳了吧
I tried, but...
我试了 不过
...he made a fairly well-reasoned argument.
他说的理由太充分了
You're not doing that right.
你磨得不对
What?
什么
Gimme.
给我
- No. - Trust me.
-不要 -相信我
- No! - I do this for my mom all the time.
-不要 -我一直帮我妈磨脚
See?
看到没
With the grain.
要顺着纹路摩
Wow, that is better.
哇 确实好很多
And someday, when you have varicose veins,
改天 你要是得了静脉曲张
I'll show you how to massage them.
我再教你怎么推拿
Oh, God, never again.
天呐 没有下次了
I assume by "never again," you mean never again will you drink
你的"没有下次"应该是指不再
all of Penny's beer, then run down to the gas station
喝完佩妮的啤酒后跑去加油站
for a couple of 40s, a box of Slim Jims
买♥♥两瓶40s啤酒 一盒肉条
and the latest issue of Bombay Badonkadonks.
还有最新一♥期♥的《孟买♥♥美妞翘臀》吧
I was homesick.
人家想家了嘛
The highlight of the evening was when you showed us
当晚最精彩的就是你展示
your Bollywood break dancing skills.
你的宝莱坞霹雳舞技
That's very offensive.
你这样很没礼貌
Yeah, we all thought so.
没错 我们当时也这么想
Oh, no.
晕
What?
怎么了
It's John and Yoko.
约翰和洋子来了[列侬夫妇]
More like Yoko and Yoko.
更像洋子和洋子
Greetings. Hey.
大家好
I brought Amy here
我带了艾米来
to show her some of the work I'm doing.
看看我的工作
It's very impressive, for theoretical work.
对于理论工作来说 很不错了
Do I detect a hint of condescension?
我好像察觉出一点屈就的意味
I'm sorry, was I being too subtle?
抱歉 我说得太间接了吗
I meant compared to the real-world applications
我是指跟神经生物学
of neurobiology, theoretical physics is--
在现实中的应用相比 理论物理就是
what's the word I'm looking for?-- hmm, cute.
怎么说好呢 小巫见大巫
Are you suggesting the work of a neurobiologist
你这是暗指神经生物学家的成就
like Babinski could ever rise to the significance
例如巴宾斯基 能上升到物理学家
(巴宾斯基 法国神经学家)
of a physicist like Clark Maxwell or Dirac?
例如克拉克·麦克斯韦或狄拉克的层面
(克拉克·麦克斯韦:经典电动力学创始人 狄拉克:量子力学奠基者之一)
I'm stating it outright.
直截了当地说
Babinski eats Dirac for breakfast
巴宾斯基把狄拉克当早餐
and defecates Clarke-Maxwell.
再排泄出克拉克·麦克斯韦
You take that back.
你给我收回那话
Absolutely not.
绝不
My colleagues and I are mapping
我和同事们正在绘制
the neurological substrates that subserve
神经基质 有利于
global information processing,
促进全球信息处理
which is required for all cognitive reasoning,
这种研究既要求认知推理
including scientific inquiry, making my research ipso facto
也包括科学探索 由此事实可见
prior in the ordo cognoscendi.
我的研究在认知序列上更高一层
That means it's better than his research,
这就说明比他的研究更高级
and by extension, of course, yours.
由此可推 当然也胜过你们
I'm sorry, I'm-I'm still trying
不好意思 我的大脑
to work on the defecating Clark Maxwell, so...
还停留在理解排泄克拉克·麦克斯韦上
Excuse me, but a grand unified theory,
不好意思 但是统一场理论
insofar as it explains everything,
在一定程度上解释了万物
will ipso facto explain neurobiology.
由此事实可见 也能解释神经生物学
Yes, but if I'm successful,
是没错 但要是我成功了
I will be able to map and reproduce your thought processes
我就能绘制和再现你演算出
in deriving a grand unified theory,
统一场理论的思维加工过程
and therefore, subsume your conclusions under my paradigm.
因此 你的结论也得纳入我的范式
That's the rankest psychologism,
那是卑劣的心理主义
and was conclusively revealed as hogwash
早在19世纪90年代就被费雷格
by Gottlob Frege in the 1♥8♥9♥0s!
板上钉钉为是胡言乱语
We appear to have reached an impasse.
看来我们陷入了僵局
I agree.
同意
I move our relationship terminate immediately.
我决定立即终止我俩的关系
Seconded.
赞同
There being no objections...
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表