You do understand that it will distract you
你要知道 沉醉到其他各种
from obsessing over the rich variety of sweet loving
甜蜜可爱事情上 能让你不去注意
that your ex-boyfriend
你的前男友
is currently receiving from the fiery jewel of Mumbai.
正得到孟买♥♥火热宝贝的青睐
Okay, look,
好吧
if I agree to go out with you guys,
我要是同意跟你们出去玩
will you promise to stop pestering me about Leonard and Priya?
你们要保证不拿莱纳德和普丽娅的事烦我
- Yes. - Sure.
-好的 -当然
All right. I'll go change. Come on in.
好吧 我去换衣服 进来吧
If you'd have let me bring the chloroform,
你要是让我带了哥罗芳[迷♥药♥]
we wouldn't have had to put up with all this jibber-jabber.
我们就不必说刚才那么多废话了
Anyway, after we get done snowboarding,
总之 我们滑雪滑累了之后
I go back to the lodge and get in the Jacuzzi.
我就回旅馆 泡极可意按♥摩♥浴缸了
There's no one around, so naturally, I'm free-balling it.
周围没有人 所以我自然就让蛋蛋出来呼吸了
Next thing I know,
然后
this beautiful chick shows up,
有位美女突然出现
drunk out of her skull, wants to get in with me.
喝得醉醺醺地 想跟我共浴
Question.
提问
Was it a Jacuzzi or a hot tub?
那是极可意浴缸还是热水浴缸
Really? That's your question?
你坑爹呢? 就想问这个?!
What's the difference?
有什么区别
"Jacuzzi" is a commercial brand.
极可意浴缸是种商业品牌
"Hot tub" is the generic term.
热水浴缸是通用术语
I.E., all Jacuzzis are hot tubs,
就是说 所有极可意都是热水浴缸
but not all hot tubs are Jacuzzis.
但并非所有热水浴缸都是极可意
Is that like all thumbs are fingers,
是不是就像所有拇指都是手指
but not all fingers are thumbs?
但并非所有手指都是拇指
Surprisingly, yes.
没想到啊 是的
Nice.
很好
Now, what exactly are toes?
那脚趾到底是什么
Can you please get back to the drunk girl?
能否跳回去继续说那醉妞
I'd like something to think about in the shower.
我洗澡的时候需要点想象的灵感啊
Oh, yeah.
对了
Right. Anyway, she takes off all of her clothes,
总之 她也脱♥光♥光了
climbs into the hot tub, and the first thing I notice...
爬进了热水浴缸 我首先注意到的是...
The water level rose.
水面上升了
No.
不是
Of course it did.
水位当然要上升
It's said that Archimedes,
据说阿基米德
the ancient Greek mathematician,
古希腊数学家
discovered the principle of displacement while taking a bath.
就是泡澡时发现了浮力定律
Terrific. Go ahead, Zack.
太棒了 继续说 扎克
Naked drunk girl, free-balling, continue.
光光的醉妞 光光的蛋蛋 继续
Forgive me, but I think you'll find
抱歉 但我觉得你们会发现
my story is more interesting.
我的故事更有趣
Does yours have wet breasts in it?
你的故事里也有沾露娇乳吗
Better.
比这更好
It has a gold crown.
里面有个金冠
You see, the king wondered how much gold was in it
国王想知道金冠中有多少黄金
and charged Archimedes with coming up with the solution.
让阿基米德想个办法测出来
Because the crown was irregularly shaped,
因为金冠形状不规则
there was no way to mathematically determine its volume.
无法用数学计算出体积
But, while bathing, Archimedes realized
但在泡澡时 阿基米德突然想到
he could immerse the crown
可以把金冠浸入水中
and measure the amount the water rose.
量出水面上升的数值以计算体积
So, long story short, I nailed her.
长话短说 我上了她
When he finished, he shouted "Eureka!"
想出来后 他高叫着"我找到了"[希腊语]
No, I always shout, "Holy moly!"
不 我总是叫"天哪"
Don't know why. Just do.
不知道为什么 反正就这么叫
All right,
好吧
that concludes the "Getting to know you" Portion of the evening.
今晚的"让我们了解你"部分到此为止
Who's ready to play some vintage video games?
谁想来玩些复古游戏
And tonight's selections include
今晚的选择包括
ColecoVision's "Smurf Rescue in Gargamel's Castle,"
ColecoVision的"蓝精灵救援之格格巫城♥堡♥"
Atari's "Cookie Monster Munch,"
雅达利的"饼干怪兽大口嚼"[是一款《芝麻街》电玩]
and for you text adventure aficionados,
以及给你们这种文字冒险游戏迷准备的
"Zork."
"索克"
Pick me, pick me. I'm fun.
选我选我 我可好玩啦
That all sucks the big hairy meatball.
里面那个长毛大肉球可恶心了
How about I go get the karaoke machine out of my car,
我去把我车上的卡拉OK机拿出来
get plastered and blow the roof off this place?
喝个酩酊大醉 然后把放声高歌♥把屋顶掀飞 怎么样
Great, I'll make a beer run.
很好 我负责买♥♥啤酒
And I'll take a shower.
那我负责去洗澡
We'll meet back here in 15.
15分钟后见
Check.
就这么定了
I'm unhappy.
我负责不高兴
This is delicious.
真好吃
Where'd you learn to make chili?
你这辣椒汤在哪儿学的
When I was at university in England,
我在英国读大学的时候
my flatmate was from Texas.
我室友是得克萨斯州人
I hope she wasn't anything like my flatmate from Texas.
希望她不跟我那位得克萨斯室友一样
Sheldon is a bit quirky, isn't he?
谢尔顿有点古怪 对吧
Oh, please. That crazy bastard's looking
拜托 回顾那个混♥蛋♥疯子的人生
at quirky in the rearview mirror.
全都是古怪这个词儿呢
Did you know that, per our roommate agreement,
你们知道吗 我们的室友协议里面规定
I have to wash my feet before I get in the shower?
我必须在洗澡前先把脚洗干净
And not in the sink.
而且还不能在水池子里洗
We each have special buckets.
所以我们各有一个特制的小桶
Raj, did you ever tell your sister
拉杰 你有告诉过你妹妹
about the time Sheldon got punched by Bill Gates?
谢尔顿曾被比尔·盖茨扁过吗
- Oh, God, you're kidding. - Nope.
-天啊 你开玩笑呢吧 -真的
Gates gave a speech at the university.
盖茨来大学里演讲
Sheldon went up to him afterwards and said,
结束后 谢尔顿走过去跟他说
"Maybe if you weren't so distracted
"如果你不是为非洲的病童
by sick children in Africa,
那么劳神的话
you could have put a little more thought into Windows Vista."
或许你能有多一点想法 好好弄弄Windows Vista"
Bam. Right in the nose.
砰 正中鼻头
Made me proud to own a PC.
顿时让我觉得 拥有一台电脑是多么骄傲的事情
I'd like to propose a toast
我提议为今晚举杯欢庆
to a rare and wonderful Sheldon-free evening.
为这完全摆脱谢尔顿的珍贵而美妙的夜晚
- Hear, hear. - Cheers.
-说得对 -干杯
You realize that's the first time we've ever done that
你们发现这是破天荒头一遭 我们举杯欢庆
without having to listen to Sheldon tell us
而不被谢尔顿强迫科普
why it's called a toast?
何为祝酒吗
Why is it called a toast?
那何为祝酒
Oh, the ancient Romans
古罗马人
put spiced toast in their punch bowls.
把香喷喷的面包片放到他们的酒碗里
Sheldon tells it better.
谢尔顿解释得更好
- He kind of does. - Yeah.
-好像是 -的确是
Aw, hell, I miss him.
该死的 我想他了
So, where do you guys want to go dancing?
那你们想去哪里跳舞
We were hoping you'd know a place.
我们希望你会知道个好地方
Yes, perhaps somewhere packed tightly
对 或许那里上演着
with young, beautiful bodies
一场超棒的肉体狂欢会
sweating and writhing against each other
紧身的衣服藏不住年轻美丽的躯体
in a glorious orgy of the flesh.
大家挥洒着汗水 相互扭成一团
Oh, yeah, I know that place.
没错 我是知道这么个地方
What do you think?
这身怎么样
That should display enough of your bosom
应该能充分展示你的胸襟
to attract a new mate, or a hungry infant.
好吸引一个新男友 或是一个饥饿的婴儿
Okay, let's go through this one more time.
够了 我再跟你们重申一次
Just because Leonard has a new girlfriend
只因莱纳德有了新女友
does not mean I need to go out and hook up with some guy.
并不意味着我要出去勾引一个新男友
But you could if you wanted to, right?
但如果你想你就可以 不是吗
Well, yeah, I guess.
话是这么说 没错
Pick out the hottest guy in the room,
从房♥间里挑选出一位最辣的猛♥男♥
take him home, do unspeakable things to him,
把他带回家 跟他做一些不能说的秘密
then kick him to the curb with a smile on his face
然后让他面带微笑 臀带牙印
and teeth marks on his heinie?
滚到路边
More or less.
差不多吧
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表