Um, not great, I guess.
不怎么好 我想
But Penny and I are just friends.
但我和佩妮现在只是朋友
I don't care.
我不管
This is a woman you have slept with.
她曾跟你上过床
If you want her around,
要是你仍想她在眼前晃
then I have to wonder if maybe you're not ready to move on.
那我不得不认为你仍对她旧情难忘
No, no-no-no, I'm ready!
不 不不 我忘了
I gave up the gift of sight for you.
我都为了你宁愿目不能视
If that's not moving on, what is?
这还不算忘了旧情 算什么
You need to cut the cord with Penny.
我想让你跟佩妮彻底断了
Oh... okay.
哦 好的
You don't sound very confident.
你好像不是很有信心
No, no, I'm confident.
不 不 我很有信心
Its not like I'm unfamiliar with the "get lost" conversation.
我很清楚什么叫"我要跟你一刀两断"
Although, this will be the first time I'll be the one saying it.
虽然 这是第一次我跟人这么说
Thank you.
谢谢你
- I appreciate it. - Sure.
-我很感激 -应该的
Oh, God, you smell so good.
天哪 你真香
Of course, that could just be
当然 也有可能是
my other senses getting stronger.
我其他感官更加灵敏了
(《星际迷航》角色 女性)
Hypothetically, if I had access
假设 我能弄到
to a Lieutenant Uhura uniform, would you wear it?
一件乌胡拉中尉的制♥服♥ 你会穿吗
Leonard, it's a source of great pain to me and my family
莱纳德 这是我和我家人莫大的痛苦
that my brother has that outfit in his wardrobe.
因为我哥衣柜居然有这一套行头
Can we not discuss it?
能不讨论这个吗
I'm sorry. Never mind.
抱歉 别介意
And was your card the jack of diamonds?
你之前拿的牌就是方块J吗
Oh, unbelievable!
难以置信
Know how he did it yet?
知道他怎么做到的了吗
Aw, he has the same look my little nephew gets
嗷 他跟我小侄子一个表情
when he can't figure out how I got his nose.
他想不通为何我鼻子跟他一样时就这样
You know, I have some remedial magic tricks
我还有几个治愈系的小魔术
that might be more your speed.
可能更适合你
Like, ooh, look!
比如 快看
The pencil's rubber!
看这铅笔上的橡皮
Hey, I think I know how you did the card trick.
我想我知道你怎么变的了
Oh, please, if I don't know, you don't know.
拜托 我都不明白 你怎么可能知道
That's axiomatic.
这是不言自明的
Come here.
我说给你听
You're right.
还真给你说对了
Not too bad for someone
对一个不知道什么叫
who doesn't know what "axiomatic" means.
"不言自明"的人来说 还真不赖
What happened with the contacts?
你的隐形眼镜呢
One of them's upstairs.
一个在楼上
The other one sort of slipped back into my skull.
另一个好像已经跑脑袋里了
Hey, is that one of the new shirts Priya got you?
这是普丽娅给你买♥♥的新衬衫吗
Yeah.
对
You don't wanna wash that.
可不能这么洗
- No? - No, that's silk.
-不能吗 -不能 这是丝织品
Seriously, what would you do without me?
老实说 没有我你可怎么办哦
Yeah.
是啊
You know, I gotta tell you, I think
我不得不说 我觉得
- you got a real winner with Priya. - Yeah, me, too.
-你找上普丽娅真是太幸运了 -我也这么想
She seems really sweet.
她真是太可爱了
Believe me, you do not want to take that for granted.
相信我 你可不能觉得理所当然
There are a lot of bitches out there.
外面可有大堆大堆的婊♥子♥
Yeah, bitches are the worst.
是啊 找个婊♥子♥可就太糟了
All right, I'll see you later.
好了 回见
Uh, Penny, there's something I have to tell you.
佩妮 我有事想跟你说
What?
什么
Okay, uh, how do I put this?
好吧 怎么说呢
Um... are you familiar with Darwin's observation
你了解达尔文在加拉帕戈斯群岛
of the finches in the Galapagos Islands?
考察雀类时的观察法吗
Did they make a movie about it?
有拍电影出来吗
No.
没有
Then no.
那我不了解
All right, well, anyway, Darwin observed that when two groups
好吧 达尔文观察到当两组雀类
of finches competed over the same food source,
去竞争同一种食物来源
eventually one of them would evolve a different beak shape
最终 其中一种会进化出不同的鸟嘴
so they could feed on something else.
从而能以别的东西为食
Okay.
好吧
So what do you think we can learn from that behavior
你觉得我们可以从该行为中学到什么
that we can apply to our own lives?
可以运用于自己生活中的
Uh, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush?
一鸟在手 胜过二鸟在林?
Sure, that has birds in it.
当然 这话里也有鸟
It's fun talking to you, Leonard; I always learn stuff.
跟你说话真有趣 莱纳德 总学得到东西
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna count that.
抱歉 那就算你答应了
Do you really have to wear that in bed?
你睡觉的时候一定要戴这玩意吗
Yeah. The doctor didn't want me to rub my eye during the night.
对呀 医生怕我睡着之后揉眼睛
It was either this or one of those giant neck cones.
不戴这个 就要戴那种超大的锥形颈圈
So did you get to talk to Penny?
你跟佩妮谈过了吗
Oh, yes. Indeed, I did.
谈了 真的 谈了
And?
结果呢
She completely understood everything I said.
她毫无保留地欣然接受了
Case closed.
妥妥儿的
Was she upset?
她生气了吗
Maybe, but that's not my problem.
也许吧 不过与我无关
She's not my girlfriend, you are.
她不是我女朋友 你才是
I hope you weren't cruel to her.
不要对她太残忍♥
Is the autumn cruel for letting the flowers die,
那让繁花凋零的到底是秋天的残忍♥
or is that just nature's way?
还是自然法则呢
Leonard? Leonard? Leonard?
莱纳德 莱纳德 莱纳德
What?!
干嘛
I think I figured out Wolowitz's magic trick,
我参透沃罗威茨的小魔术了
and I need you to pick a card.
我需要你来选一张牌
I am not opening that door, Sheldon!
我不会给你开门的 谢尔顿
As you wish.
如你所愿
Pick a card, put it back,
选一张牌 放回去
and prepare to be amazed.
接下来就是见证奇迹的时刻
Did you pick one?
选好了吗
Yep.
好了
Is this your card?
这是你选的牌吗
Nope.
不是
Drat.
我去
Is this your card?
这张呢
No.
不是
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Pick a card, Sheldon.
选一张牌 谢尔顿
Now look at it, and put it back in the deck.
瞟一眼 然后放回去
Now do you remember your card?
记住牌面了吗
Of course I do, I have an eidetic memory.
搞笑呢吧 哥的记忆力不是讲笑的
My apologies.
我的错
Now shuffle the cards.
现在洗一下牌
Shuffling.
接着洗
Wait here.
等我一下
Processing image, cross-referencing...
图像处理 交叉引证
Whatcha doin'?
忙什么呢
I'm reverse engineering Wolowitz's magic trick.
我在对沃罗威茨的小魔术进行逆向分♥析♥
What's up with the infrared cameras?
红外摄像机能派上什么用场
I'm measuring residual heat levels on the playing cards
通过对扑克牌余热等级的测量
to determine which one's been touched.
可以确定哪张牌被摸过了
By the way,
顺便提醒一下
if you hope to have children,
如果你打算要小宝宝的话
I suggest you switch from briefs to boxers.
我建议你把三角小内内换成四角的
Your testicles look a tad warm.
你的蛋蛋看上去温度略高
Holy crap, are you connected
我勒个去 别告诉我你进入了
to the Oak Ridge National Laboratory?
国立橡树岭研究所的系统
Yes. I'm using their Cray supercomputer
没错 我正在用他们的克雷超级电脑
to analyze shuffling patterns.
分♥析♥洗牌的模式
Sheldon, that computer is used for national defense.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表