I'm doing research on emotions and brain activity.
我正在做关于情绪和大脑活动的研究
So when you start crying,
所以你哭的时候
I can see which region of the brain is activated.
我能看到你大脑的哪一区域被激活
Then I'm going to stimulate the analogous area
然后我就刺♥激♥猕猴大脑中
in the brain of a rhesus monkey and see if he cries.
相似区域 看它是否也会哭
Cool, huh?
很酷吧
I choose you.
我选你
Really?
真的吗
Yep. I moved out of my mother's house.
对 我搬出了我妈家
Cord is cut.I'm all yours.
切断了束缚 我是你的了
What did she say when you told her?
你告诉她时 她怎么说
I don't know. She hasn't responded to my email yet.
不知道 她还没回我的电邮
This is so great.
太好了
I love you, Howard.
我爱你 霍华德
I love you, too.
我也爱你
So what's for dinner?
晚饭吃什么
Well, I don't really have much of anything in the house.
我家里没什么东西吃
That's fine.
没事
Why don't we go fool around in our bedroom?
不如先去我们的卧室做点好事
And then you can go shopping.
然后你可以去买♥♥东西
I thought maybe after we eat, we could see an early movie.
我想吃完后 我们去看个早场电影吧
I'd love that.
好啊
I love the way you say, "I'd love that."
我喜欢你说"好啊"的口音
She says it the same way I do.
哥也是这么说的
"I'd love that."
好啊
Everybody in India says it that way.It's not a big deal.
印度人人都这么说 没什么了不起的
Rajesh, don't be a child.
拉杰 别这么幼稚
I'm not being a child.
我没在耍幼稚
Leonard, I swear to God,
莱纳德 我对天发誓
if your sister ever comes to town,
你姐姐要是来这
I shall have my way with her.
我也会好好"关照"她的
My sister's 38 and married.
我姐姐38岁已婚
(模仿莎士比亚句式)
All the more shame that will fall upon the house of Hofstadter.
那就让霍夫斯塔德家族蒙受更多耻辱
Ooh, I thought I smelled pizza.
我好像闻到了披萨味
That's remarkable.
太了不起了
If pepperoni were an explosive substance,
要是意大利辣香肠是爆♥炸♥物
you could replace German shepherds at our nation's airports.
你就可以取代国家机场的德国牧羊犬了
Hi. Penny, right?
你好 你是佩妮对吧
Oh, yes. H-Hi. I'm sorry.
对 你好 抱歉
I didn't know you had company. I don't want to impose.
我不知道你们有客人 不想来打扰
No, no. It's not an imposition.
不 你这不是打扰
At this point, in our ecosystem, you are akin to the plover,
此时在我们的生态系统中 你就相当于千鸟
(千鸟又叫牙签鸟 常充当鳄鱼牙签的角色)
a small scavenging bird that eats extra food
一种小型净化鸟类 从鳄鱼的牙缝间
from between the teeth of crocodiles.
吃掉多余的食物
Please, fly into our open maw, and have at it.
请飞到我们张开的咽喉 尽情享用吧
If I had more than a box of baking soda in my refrigerator,
要不是我冰箱就剩一瓶小苏打
I wouldn't have to take that.
我肯定不吃这嗟来之食
Hi, bestie.
嗨 闺蜜
Hi.
嗨
So, um, Priya, you're a lawyer, right?
普丽娅 你是律师 对吧
I know. Pretty boring, huh?
我懂 很无聊是吧
Oh, come on. It's not boring at all.
拜托 一点都不无聊
She's currently helping set up a secondary derivative market
她正在帮助建立一个二级市场
which would allow overseas car firms to hedge their investments
以便海外汽车公♥司♥巩固其投资
against potential advancements in battery technology.
以对抗电池技术的潜在进步
Thank you, Leonard.
谢谢你 莱纳德
That doesn't make it sound boring at all.
让我的工作听着一点都不无聊了
I'm sorry , but...
抱歉...
So, how you holding up?
你还好吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Oh, who are you kidding? She's breathtaking.
开什么玩笑 她那么动人
So, Penny,
佩妮
Leonard tells me you're an actress.
莱纳德跟我说 你是个演员
That must be pretty exciting.
这工作肯定相当令人兴奋吧
Oh, yeah, yeah. It's real great.
对 是挺棒的
Today I drove to Van Nuys for an audition
今天我开车去范奈司试镜
I thought was going to be for a cat food commercial.
我原以为是一个猫食的广♥告♥
Turned out to be porn.
到那才发现是黄♥片♥
Did you get the part?
你有幸参演吗
I didn't do the audition.
我连试镜都没试
Given the state of your career,
鉴于你岌岌可危的职业生涯
can you really afford to be picky?
你还能挑三拣四的吗
I took acting classes when I was at Cambridge.
我在剑桥的时候上过表演课
I loved it.
我超爱的
We did Taming of the Shrew.
我们当时教的是《驯悍记》[莎士比亚著名喜剧]
Oh, wow. I love Taming of the Shrew.
哇 我超爱《驯悍记》
I did a paper on it in high school.
我高中的时候还写过一篇论文呢
"Who knows not where a wasp does wear his sting?
"谁不知道黄蜂的刺是在什么地方
In his tail."
在尾巴上"
- "In his tongue" - "Whose tongue?"
-"在舌头上" -"谁的舌头"
"Yours, if you talk of tails,
"你的 如果你谈论的是尾巴
and so farewell."
保重啦"
"What, with my tongue in your tail?"
"什么 我的舌头在你的尾巴上"
I'm regretting my earlier cattiness.
真后悔之前我对她做出这么恶毒的评价
She is an absolute delight.
她绝对是个可人儿
Wow.
爽
Wow, indeed.
爽死了
I can't believe we're finally living together.
真不敢相信我们终于住在一起了
Yeah.
是啊
You know what would make this moment perfect?
你知道什么能让这一刻更加完美吗
What?
什么
A little snack. You got any string cheese?
零食 你有奶酪棒吗
No. I-I might have some cheddar.
没有 我可能有些干酪
Not as good.
那个不好
You can't make strings with it.
拼不成绳子
Remind me to put it on your shopping list.
记得提醒我把它加入你的购物清单
Okay.
好吧
You have hypo-allergenic detergent?
你有低敏配方的洗衣粉吗
No.
没有
Better put it on the list.
那这个也要买♥♥哦
If you wash my underwear with regular soap,
如果你用普通的肥皂帮我洗内内
I get little red bumps on my tuchus.
我的屁屁会长小红点
Wait a second.
等等
I'm doing your laundry?
我还要帮你洗衣服
Well, honey, it's not gonna do itself.
拜托 宝贝 衣服又不会自己跳进洗衣机
Oh, before I forget,
差点忘了
tomorrow morning, you're driving me to the dentist.
明天早上你得开车送我去看牙医
I have to take you?
我一定要载你去吗
You don't have to take me. You get to take me.
现在不是一定要你做 而是你必须要做
Wait a minute. Are you telling me
慢着 你的意思是
your mother usually takes you to the dentist?
你妈妈通常都带你去看牙医吗
It's not weird.
这有什么奇怪的
There's lots of kids there with their moms.
诊所里有很多小孩都是妈妈陪着来的
I can't believe this.
真让人难以置信
What? It's fun.
为什么 多有爱呀
If I have no cavities,
如果我没有蛀牙
afterwards, we go out for a treat.
检查过后 我们就去大餐一顿
All right, Howard,
够了 霍华德
let's get something straight right now.
有件事我必须得跟你直说
I'm not going to be your mother.
我不会像你妈一样照顾你的
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
喂 喂 喂
Where did that come from?
此话怎讲
Who's that?!
谁啊
Is it a sex criminal?!
是性侵者吗
Nobody wants to do that to you, Ma!
妈 在你面前谁都硬不起来
Where were you?!
你死去哪里了
Didn't you read my email?!
你没看见我的电子邮件吗
You know I can't turn on that ferkakta computer!
你也知道我不会开那破电脑
I left you some brisket on the kitchen counter!
我给你留了点鸡胸肉在厨房♥柜台上
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表