谢尔顿 那台电脑是供国防部使用的
Hacking into it is a federal crime.
黑进去相当于刑事犯罪
Relax, we're not under attack right now.
别紧张 现在又没人跟咱们打仗
Okay, I'm leaving before the black helicopters get here.
趁军方直升机没来之前我先出去躲躲
And is this my card?
这张会是我的牌吗
Rats!
大爷的
I wonder if Howard used a radioactive tracer.
我怀疑霍华德用了放射性指示剂
Where am I going to find uranium-235 this time of night?
这么晚了我上哪弄铀-235去啊
Come on, CraigsList.
给力吧 Craigslist
(Craigslist 一个网上大型免费分类广♥告♥网站)
Is it racist that I took you to an Indian restaurant?
带你来印度餐厅算是种族歧视吗
It's okay, I like Indian food.
没关系 我喜欢印度菜
Or as you probably call it back home, "food."
或者你可以宾至如归地称它为"菜"
Why didn't you wear your contacts?
你为什么不戴隐形眼镜了
Don't you like them?
不喜欢吗
No, no, I do.
不 不 我喜欢
It's just I knew I was having curry tonight
只是我知道今晚要吃咖喱
and I only want one part of my body to burn at a time.
一个部位的灼痛就够我应付的了
You know...
知道吗
...my company offered me a position here in Los Angeles.
公♥司♥向我提供了一个职位 就在洛杉矶
Does that mean you'd relocate here permanently?
那意味着你会在这里定居了吗
Maybe. What do you think?
也许吧 你觉得怎样
I love it.
双手赞成
That's great!
太棒了
Hi!
吃着呢
Hi! Just hang on.
等我一下
Small world.
世界真小啊
You did talk to her, didn't you?
你根本没跟她谈过对吧
Of course, I did. I talked and talked and talked.
当然谈了 我跟她谈啊谈啊谈啊的
Hey! Look at Leonard in his fancy-ass grownup clothes.
莱纳德 瞧你这一身像模像样的成年人打扮
Way to go, Priya. For once, he doesn't look
有你的 普丽娅 这是他第一次
like a mannequin in the boys' department.
打扮得不像男孩服装部的模特
Hey, did he
他有没有告诉你
tell you I saved the silk shirt?
我挽救了那件真丝衬衫
No, he did not.
没有啊
He was gonna throw it in the washing machine
他当时正准备把它扔进洗衣机
with his Spiderman underwear.
和他的蜘蛛侠小内内一起洗呢
That's our Lenny, huh?
这就是咱家莱尼哈
Yes, that's our Lenny.
对 这就是咱家莱尼
So how's the food here?
这里的东西好吃吗
Oh, wow, that is really, really good.
这个真的非常非常好吃
Oh, I'm sorry. You guys are on a date.
抱歉 你们俩约着会呢
We can hang out anytime. Have fun.
咱们有空再聚 吃好喝好
Bye. Good night.
拜拜 晚安
Oh, that's, hot, hot, hot, hot!
辣死了 辣死了 辣死了
Whoo! I really sneaks up on ya, huh?
是不是有被我盯梢的感觉
All right, I gotta go.
好了 我消失
It is pretty spicy.
这个真的很辣
Oh, I've been meaning to tell you,
我一直想告诉你来着
I figured out your magic trick.
你的小魔术我弄明白了
Really?
真的吗
Oh, yes.
那当然
In fact, I improved upon it.
而且我还进行了改进
I'd love to see that.
我很期待啊
How about you, Raj?
你呢 拉杰
Beefaroni and a show?
边吃牛肉通心粉 边看表演
How do you turn that down?
怎么可能拒绝呢
All right.
看好咯
Pick a card.
选张牌
Okay.
好的
Bippity-boppity-boo.
天灵灵地灵灵 扑克牌快显灵
What's with the wand and the beep?
你拿根小黑棒 哔一下是什么意思
The wand is called showmanship,
小黑棒是用来凸显我的表演能力
and the beep is none of your business.
那哔的一声则不关你事
Oh! Excuse me.
抱歉
I'm getting a text message
我刚收到一则
completely unrelated to this magic trick.
跟这魔术没半点关系的短♥信♥
Oh, look, my dry cleaning's ready.
我的衣服干洗完了
And your card was the five of spades.
你手里那张牌是黑桃5
Ta-da.
看吧
These cards have barcodes on them.
这些牌上有条形码
The wand is a reader.
那根小黑棒是读码器
It's transmitting to your phone.
能把信息传送到你手♥机♥上
I said, "ta-da."
我刚说了 "看吧"
Show's over.
看完就得了
That's pathetic.
这也太悲剧了
Let me show you how a real magician does it.
哥给你演示一下 真正的魔术师是怎么做的
Raj, take a card.
拉杰 选张牌
Don't let me see it.
不要让我看见
Okay.
好的
Three of clubs.
梅花3
Son of a gun,
真♥他♥妈♥给力
you're blowing my mind!
大♥师♥果然是大♥师♥
Bippity-boppity-boo-yah!
天灵灵地灵灵 大♥师♥给你来显灵
That does it. I'm getting uranium.
我受够了 我要去搞点铀
You ever gonna tell him?
你打算告诉他吗
Maybe. When it stops being fun.
或许吧 等哪天玩腻了再说
So never.
那就是永远也不说咯
Oh, hey, I was just on my way to work.
我刚准备去上班
Oh, okay, its not important.
没事 这事不重要
It can wait.
以后再说吧
No, it's all right. Walk me down.
没关系 边下楼边说吧
So, what's up?
什么事
Uh, I kind of have a problem
我遇到一个难题
I was hoping you could help me with.
希望你能帮我解决
Sure, anything.
当然 尽管说吧
Move out.
搬出去
What?
什么
Not far.
不用搬太远
Hey, if you ever wanna start a family,
如果你想组建家庭
La Canada has some great schools.
拉肯纳达那边有一些不错的学校[美国加州]
Okay, I'm not moving anywhere.
够了 我哪儿也不去
What the hell is this all about?
这到底是因为什么
Why does it have to be about anything?
为什么就一定要有原因吗
Can't a fella ask his buddy to relocate,
一个人请求他的伙伴搬家
no questions asked?
就不能毫无疑问地走吗
Oh, for God's sake, Leonard,
看在上帝的份上 莱纳德
this is about Priya, isn't it?
这是因为普丽娅 对吗
She doesn't want me hanging out with you.
她不想我老跟你一起玩
Yes. There, I said it.
对 就是这句 我终于说出口了
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
I happen to like your girlfriend.
我碰巧喜欢你的女朋友
And she likes you.
她也喜欢你
No, she doesn't.
不 她不喜欢我
Not really, no.
是不怎么喜欢
It doesn't matter. Look, I promise from now on
没关系 我保证从今以后
I will keep my distance from you.
我会跟你保持距离
Well, now, hold on.
呃 先等等
What kind of distance are we talking about?
你说的距离是指哪种
Because we are neighbors.
因为我们是邻居
I mean, I can hear the toilet flush in your apartment.
我可是那种能听见你公♥寓♥马桶冲水声的邻居
You can hear my toilet flush?
你还能听见我的马桶冲水声
I don't listen for it, but it's nice to know
我不是故意去听 不过很高兴知道
everything's okay with your plumbing.
你的排水管道一切都好
The building's plumbing.
还有这栋楼的排水管道
Leonard, I get it.
莱纳德 我懂的
You're in a new relationship now.
你现在处于一段新的恋爱
And I'm happy for you.
我为你感到高兴
So why don't we just shake hands and part friends?
为什么我们不能握个手 好聚好散呢
Well, now hold on.
呃 先等等
How about this?
这样如何
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表