I bet Leonard never tipped a cow over on himself."
我敢说莱纳德从来不会惹祸上身
(tip a cow翻牛运动 美国农村的愚蠢运动)
So to get him off my back,
所以为了让他不再烦我
I told him we worked things out.
我就跟他说咱俩和好了
Really?
是吗
How-how'd we manage that?
咱俩是怎么和好的
What?
什么
I mean, did you apologize?
你道歉了吗
Did you have to woo me?
还是你跑来追我了
Get over yourself.
少做白日梦了
I whistled, you came running.
我一个口哨 你就冲过来了
Yeah, no, I don't think so.
是吗 我可不这么认为
Okay, why are you arguing about this?
好吧 你干吗要跟我争这个
I'm just saying,
我只是想说
if we fake got back together,
如果我们假装和好
that's totally not how it fake happened.
那也肯定不是这么和好的
Okay, whatever.
好吧 随便啦
Will you please just play along until my dad leaves?
你能不能就跟我装到我爸离开为止
Hold on, you actually want me
等一下 你真的想让我
to deceive your father with some sort of
用我的演技和吻功
sham playacting and kissing?
来瞒过你老爸吗
'Cause I'm good with that.
我可是这方面的高手
Penny, you out here?
佩妮 你在外面吗
Come on, honey, not in front of my dad.
拜托 亲爱的 别当着我老爸这样啊
Relax, I've seen you do a lot worse
别担心 我看过你跟烂得多的人
with a lot stupider.
干过严重得多的事呢
See? He doesn't mind.
看吧 他不介意
So, Leonard, I'm taking your gal out
莱纳德 我准备带你的女朋友
for a steak dinner; you want to join us?
去吃牛排 你要一起来吗
Oh, Dad, that's nice, but Leonard has to work.
爸 你真好人 但是莱纳德还要工作呢
Right, Leonard?
对吧 莱纳德
Uh, I do, I have to work.
没错 我要工作
But I'm gonna blow that off to spend the evening
但我决定丢下工作来陪我的宝贝儿
with my sweetie and her father, 'cause, you know,
和她的父亲 因为
just the kind of boyfriend I am.
我就是这种体贴的男朋友
Come here, you.
过来吧宝贝儿
C-7
C-7.
Miss.
错了
How could that be a miss?
怎么会错呢
C-6 was a hit, C-8 was a hit.
C-6中了 C-8也中了
Part of your starship has to be on C-7.
你的飞船肯定有一部分是在C-7上的
Not if it has a hole in the middle.
除非飞船上有个洞
What kind of spaceship has a hole in the middle?
什么飞船上会有洞呀
A Romulan Battle Bagel?
罗慕伦战斗百吉饼
Knock-knock.
敲敲
Oh, great, you made it.
太好了 你来了
Come on in.
快进来
I invited her.
是我请她来的
So where's the telescope?
望远镜在哪
It's in Hawaii, but Raj controls it from here.
在夏威夷 但是拉杰可以在这里控制
He's hoping to see Epsilon Eridani dim, which would be
他想观测波江座ε星云 从而证明
evidence of a planet orbiting it.
有行星围绕它的轨道运行
So we just sit and stare at the screen,
所以我们就坐在这盯着屏幕
waiting for something to happen?
然后干等吗
I did it with you when we rented the Note Book.
咱俩租《恋恋笔记本》看的时候不就这样吗
Yes, Gena Rowlands is a treasure.
没错 吉娜·罗兰兹是很漂亮
You'd better open up that bottle of wine
你最好把那瓶酒开了
or I'm gonna end up with swimmer's ear.
不然我的耳朵里就全是他的口水了
Excuse me.
不好意思
I can't be drinking, I'm about to make
我不能喝酒 我就要完成
an important scientific discovery here.
一个重大的科学发现了
What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine.
什么 伽利略的伟绩都是喝着酒完成的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Well, he was Italian.
他是意大利人
It's a reasonable assumption.
意大利人不都这样吗
Dude, can you even open your mouth
伙计 你是不是一张嘴
without spewing a cultural stereotype?
就要一棒子打死一个民族呀
Oh, I-I'm sorry, Galileo drank Diet Sprite.
好吧 对不起 伽利略喝健怡雪碧
Look, you're my best friend, she's my girlfriend;
你是我的死党 她是我女朋友
you should bond.
你们应该培养感情
You know, like you and my mom did.
就像你跟我妈那样
Your mom creeps the hell out of me.
你妈吓死我了
Yes, but she's stopped calling you Slumdog Millionaire.
是 但她不再叫你贫民窟的百万富翁了
I do appreciate that.
这点我的确很感激她
Here we go.
酒来了
I'd like to propose a toast.
我想敬个酒
To science and friendship.
敬科学和友谊
Hold on. Wait.
等等 等一下
No, it's okay, go ahead.
不 没事了 喝吧
What?
怎么了
Oh, I was working with
我今天在实验室里
penicillin-resistant gonorrhea in the lab today
研究抗青霉素的淋病
and I was just trying to remember if I washed my hands.
所以我刚才在回忆我有没有洗手
Thanks for the steak, Wyatt.
谢谢你请我吃牛排 怀特
My pleasure.
不用客气
It's nice to have dinner with a boyfriend of Penny's
能跟佩妮找的会用餐巾的男朋友
that knows how to use a napkin.
一起吃饭是件好事
So not funny, Dad.
不好笑 老爸
Let me tell you about this one genius she was going out with,
我跟你介绍一下她之前的男朋友
this-this fella Donnie.
那个叫多尼的家伙吧
Oh, will you please let it go?
你别再提了行不行
Donnie was gonna make millions turning farm waste
多尼准备把农场废物
into biofuel and selling it to the government.
转变成生物燃料然后买♥♥给政♥府♥
A lot of people are doing that.
很多人在干这行
Oh, see?
听到没
Yeah, but all Donnie did was mix pig poop with a little water
但是多尼只是把猪粪混了点水
and pump it into his mom's Camry.
然后就灌进他妈的凯美瑞里
Yeah, that's great.
真不错
It's a funny story. Moving on.
故事真好笑 说别的吧
And Donnie was a rocket scientist
要是跟那个想把乒乓球啤酒游戏列入
compared to that boy
奥林匹克项目的家伙比的话
who wanted to get beer pong into the Olympics.
多尼也算是个火箭科学家了
What was his name, sweetheart?
他叫什么名字啊 宝贝儿
Curtis, and I'm pretty sure he was joking.
柯蒂斯 我肯定他在说笑
I don't know.
我也不知道
That petition looked real to me.
他还递了申请呢 我看他挺认真的
Yeah, okay, I think this ends
好吧 同志们该刹车了
the ex-boyfriend portion of our evening.
今晚别再提起我前男友了
Well, I'm just glad you finally found yourself a keeper.
我只是很高兴你终于找到了一位护花使者
Thanks, Wyatt.
谢谢 怀特
I'm a keeper.
我是护花使者哟
Leonard, you want to come in for a nightcap?
莱纳德 来吃个宵夜吧
Oh, gee, Dad, he'd love to,
天 老爸 他也很想
but Leonard has to work in the morning.
但莱纳德明天一早要工作
Maybe I could go in a little late.
也许我能晚点去
No, no, no, you can't.
不不不 不行
Your career is far too important.
你的工作相当重要
Behind every great man is a nagging woman
每个成功的男人背后 都有个唠叨的女人
who won't let him have any fun, am I right, Leonard?
让他没法享乐子 是吧 莱纳德
Don't I know it.
可不是嘛
Well, good night, son.
晚安 孩子
Good night, Wyatt.
晚安 怀特
Oh, good night, honey.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night.
晚安
I love you.
我爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Oh, friggety-frak.
搞什么 又当众闪光[Frak出自《BSG》科幻版Fuck]
Not this again.
有完没完
Three, four, five-- pass go, get 2,000 rupees--
3 4 6 过 得到两千卢比[印度货币]
6 7
six, seven.
Whoops. Can't go any further. There's a sacred cow in my way.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表