- No kidding. - Sweet boy.
-不会吧 -很可爱的男孩
Very smart.
非常聪明
If only he'd had money.
要是他有钱就好了
So, hey, speaking of money,
说到钱
how are you feeling about helping the physics department
你想不想帮物理系添置一个
get a cryogenic centrifugal pump and molecular sieve?
低温离心泵和一个分子筛
Well, I must say, you make a very persuasive case for it.
我只能说 你很有说服力
- Oh, good, good. - And I'm seriously
-太好了 太好了 -而我真的
considering taking it to the next level.
在考虑要进一步发展
Terrific. Great.
太棒了 这太好了
What level is that?
怎么个进一步发展法
Okay, now you don't remind me of my mom.
现在你不像我妈了
I'm sorry, so, eventually, zombies are going to attack
对不起 也就是说 最终僵尸会
the rehab facility where Sandra Bullock is?
袭击桑德拉·布洛克[美国女演员]所在的戒酒中心吗
Yes, Sheldon. Keep watching.
没错 谢尔顿 继续看吧
You know, it's a shame,
这太可惜了
all that work she's doing to get sober,
她那么费劲地要戒酒
only to be torn apart and eaten alive.
结果就为了被生吞活剥
Hey. How was dinner?
晚餐怎么样
Swell. I need a drink.
一级棒 我得喝上一杯
Do we have any alcohol?
我们还有酒吗
No. But we have potatoes -- I could make you vodka.
没有 但是我们有土豆 我可以给你做伏特加
It'll take two weeks.
不过要两周才能做好
Leonard, are you okay?
莱纳德 你没事吧
Um, I'm not sure.
我不确定
What's going on?
怎么了
Well, Mrs. Latham said she was seriously considering
莱森说她在考虑要给我们捐钱
donating money so we could get
好让我们买♥♥一个
a cryogenic centrifugal pump...
低温离心泵
Yes!
太棒了
...then she stuck her tongue down my throat.
然后她就把舌头伸进我嘴里了
Why?
为什么
Okay, we can't keep explaining everything.
我们不能总是每件事都解释给你听
Read that book we got you.
自己去看看我们买♥♥给你的那本书
She hit on me.
她喜欢我
Wait-wait-wait. Are you telling us
等一下 等一下 等一下 你是说
that old lady wanted to have sex with you
那个老师太想要跟你上♥床♥
in exchange for giving your department millions of dollars?
作为给你的院系捐赠上百万美金的条件吗
I think so.
好像是
You lucky duck.
你个幸运的小鸭子
You're really a broken toy, aren't you?
你还真是够扭曲的啊
I was able to get out of there
我赶在她有下一步行动之前
before anything else happened,
就逃回来了
but she wants to see me again tomorrow night.
可她明晚还想见我
Excellent! What are you planning to wear?
太棒了 你准备穿什么
What?
什么
Penny, you're an expert
佩妮 你在用肉体
on trading sexual favors for material gain --
来交换物质这反面是专家
walk him through this.
教教他
Well, n-no, hold on a second,
不不 等一下
I'm not going to sleep with her.
我才不要跟她上♥床♥呢
But we need a cryogenic centrifugal pump.
但是我们需要低温离心泵
Well, forget it! It's not gonna happen.
想也别想 我才不会这么做呢
Well, come now, Leonard, this may be your only chance
拜托 莱纳德 这可能是你
to make a real contribution to science!
为科学做贡献的唯一机会了
I repeat, not gonna happen.
我重申一遍 不可能
What was all that about me trading sexual favors
你刚才说我出♥卖♥♥♥肉体来交换物质
for material gain?
是什么意思
It was a compliment.
这是赞美
I believe in giving credit where credit is due.
我觉得值得赞美的时候就该赞美
Okay, fine. I'll tell him.
好的 我会转告他
Leonard, Mrs. Latham's car is here for you.
莱纳德 莱森太太的车在楼下等你
I won't be too late; I'm just gonna make
我一会儿就回来 我就下去为经费
a final pitch for the funding and then say good night.
做最后一次努力 再跟她道声晚安
Hold on, I have something for you.
等等 我有东西要给你
What's this?
这是什么
Just a few things you may need tonight.
你今晚可能会用到的东西
Baby oil, condoms and, uh...
BB油 保险套 还有
a little something I procured from the school of pharmacology.
我在医药学院搞来的小药丸
They say it is to Viagra as Viagra is to a green M&M.
他们说这是伟哥中的战斗哥
I am not going to have sex with her.
我不会跟她上♥床♥的
Maybe this will overcome your reluctance.
或许这个能帮助你克服你的不情愿
I went on the Internet and found a photograph
为了激发你的性♥欲♥ 我上网找了
of a 25-year-old Mrs. Latham to get your libido humming.
一张莱森太太25岁时的照片
Check out those saddle shoes.
看她穿着马鞍鞋呢 嗷~
Are you insane?
你脑子进水啦
I'm not going to prostitute myself
我才不会为了几台新设备
just so we can get some new equipment.
就出♥卖♥♥♥自己的肉体呢
Oh, come on! Why not?
拜托 何乐而不为呢
Good night, sheldon.
晚安 谢尔顿
Given how much time you spend engaging in pointless self-abuse,
鉴于你用于毫无意义的自♥慰♥所花费的大量时间
you might consider, just this once,
不妨考虑一下 就这一次
using your genitalia to actually accomplish something!
让自己的生殖器达到真正合体的高♥潮♥
He still won't shag the old lady, huh?
他还是不愿意献身给那个老女人 对吧
No. But thank you for asking.
对 多谢关心
Hey. Hi.
你好
Hello, Leonard.
你好 莱纳德
I hope you're hungry.
希望你饿了
I'm very hungry.
我饿得不行不行的
For food, right?
仅限于对食物 是吧
Oh, I made you uncomfortable last night.
昨晚我让你不安了吧
I'm so sorry.
真是抱歉
No, that's okay.
没关系
No, it most certainly is not.
不 你肯定在说违心话
Leonard, I'm making the donation to your department
莱纳德 不管咱们之间发生了什么
regardless of what happens between us.
我都会给你的实验室捐款
- Really? - Well, of course.
-真的吗 -当然
There's no quid pro quo here.
现在又不是等价交换
You and your colleagues are doing remarkable research,
你和你的同事们从事的研究十分杰出
and you deserve the money.
这笔钱是你们应得的
Oh.
好吧
Then what was last night about?
那昨晚算怎么回事
I took a shot; sue me.
我试了一把 告我啊
Oh.
好吧
You're a very handsome man, Leonard.
莱纳德 你长得真帅
Thank you.
谢谢
It was foolish of me to think someone your age
我真傻 以为像你这样血气方刚的年轻人
might ever be interested in someone like me.
会对我这样熟透的大龄熟♥女♥感兴趣
Oh, don't say that.
别这么说
- You're a very attractive woman. - Oh, please.
-你是一个很魅力的女人 -拜托
- No, it's true. - Well, aren't you sweet.
-我是说真的 -你小嘴真甜
Just for the record...
我得重申一遍
you'd remember a night with me for the rest of your life.
与妾共度一夜 君将余生齿颊留香
I'm sure I would.
那是当然
But why-why, exactly?
不过为什么这么说
You're a very smart man.
你是个聪明人
How do you think I landed such a rich husband?
你认为我得有多大的本事 才能傍上一个这么有钱的丈夫
I hadn't really given it much thought.
我还真没想过这个问题
Well, think about it.
那好好想想吧
Do you mean...?
难不成你是指
Yep. I'm that good.
正确 老娘就是有本事让男人爽
Oh, what the hell.
牡丹花下死 做鬼也风流
Good morning, slut.
早安 荡夫
What?
说啥呢
Oh, please, I recognize the walk of shame when I see it.
拜托 我一眼就看出来了 你的步伐充满羞愧
All you're missing is a little smeared mascara
你缺少的只是花掉的睫毛膏
and a purse with panties wadded up in it.
和卷成一团塞在坤包里的小裤裤
- What's going on? - Oh, nothing's going on.
-发生什么事了 -没事
Excuse me.
借光
- Are you just getting home? - Yeah.
-你才回来 -是
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表