He's a friend of ours.
只是朋友而已
Zack, this is Stuart.
扎克 这位是斯图尔特
He owns the store.
这儿的老板
Wow, lucky you.
哇 好福气啊
Yeah, I work 70 hours a week
是啊 我每周上70小时的班
and average $1.65 an hour.
平均每小时赚一块六毛五
Sweet.
很赞啊
Is that sarcasm?
他这是讽刺我吗
No, it's an indictment of the American education system.
非也 他是在控诉无能的美国教育系统
The Archies are over here.
阿奇漫画都在那边呢
Yippee.
好滴
So are you guys coming to my New Year's Eve costume party?
你们几位来不来我的新年化装派对啊
Of course.
当然来啊
We're coming as the Justice League of America.
我们要组成美国正义联盟
(美国DC漫画公♥司♥创作的超级英雄团队)
Switching it up from last year
阵容安排得换一下
when we came as the Justice League of America.
不能和去年的重复了
To that point,
你这么一提
it occurs to me that we might have an opportunity
让我忽然想起来 我们今年很有可能
to finally snare Best Group Costume
最终赢得最佳团体服饰奖
if we shore up our weak link,
只要我们加强了当初的短板
which is clearly Leonard as Superman.
显然也就是莱纳德扮的超人
Hey, I got new boots this year.
喂 我今年新买♥♥了靴子好吧
Guaranteed to add three inches.
保证能增高三英寸
That's sad.
真可悲
Let's ask ourselves:
请扪心自问
Is there anyone we know
我们认识的人中有哪位
who would make a more manly and convincing son of Krypton?
能扮好更爷们更合适的氪星之子[即超人]呢
Than Leonard in high-heeled boots?
比穿高跟靴的莱纳德更爷们吗
Howard's mother in high-heeled boots?
跟穿高跟靴的霍华德老妈呢
I was thinking specifically of the gentleman over there
我想到了那边那位
moving his lips as he enjoys the latest exploits of Betty and Veronica.
念念有词欣赏最新《贝蒂和维罗妮卡》的先生
Zack?
扎克吗
He is the only person we know with actual muscles.
他是我们认识的 唯一有真正肌肉的人
You can't replace me with Zack.
你们不能让扎克代替我
Why not? Penny did it.
为啥不行 佩妮不就这么做了
Yeah, she seems happier.
对啊 她好像比以前更开心了
Why wouldn't we be?
为啥我们不行
Score.
爽啊
I got an Archie, Betty and Veronica,
我找到了《高中生阿奇》 《贝蒂和维罗妮卡》
and a Jughead.
还有《笨瓜》这册
All set for my weekend number twos.
我的周末完美了
Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Zack, how would you like to be Superman?
扎克 你觉得当超人感觉如何
I don't kow. Sounds like a lot of responsibility.
不知道诶 听起来责任重大啊
Fine. If Zack's gonna be Superman,
好吧 如果扎克当超人的话
I want to be Green Lantern.
那我就要当绿灯侠
But I'm Green Lantern.
可我才是绿灯侠啊
You can be Aquaman.
你可以去当水行侠嘛
I don't want to be Aquaman.
我才不想当水行侠呢
He sucks.
太衰了
He sucks underwater.
在水下都衰得不行
He sucks fish pee.
还得喝鱼尿
Excuse me,
容我插句嘴
I believe Aquaman uses his telepathic powers
我觉得水行侠会用他的通灵术
to request the fish do their business elsewhere.
让鱼儿们上别处撒尿去
Hey, babe.
嗨 宝贝
I'm still mad at you.
我还在生你的气
Well, you won't be when you hear the great news.
等听到这个天大的喜讯 你就不会生气了
What great news?
什么天大的喜讯
We're going to a costume party
我们在新年夜要去参加
at the comic book store on New Year's Eve,
漫画店的化装派对
and you get to be Wonder Woman.
而你将扮成神奇女侠
Complete with bulletproof bracelets and lasso of truth.
还有防弹手镯和真理套索
Invisible plane sold separately.
隐形飞机单独零售
Wait, why me?
慢着 为什么是我
Wh-Why can't your girlfriend be Wonder Woman?
为什么不找你女友做神奇女侠
She and her lab team are under quarantine.
她们实验室的人正在隔离中
Seems at the Christmas party they were doing Jell-O shots
貌似她们圣诞派对时用了
out of petri dishes that used to contain yellow fever.
装黄热病毒的培养皿做果冻杯
Okay, what about your friend Amy?
好吧 那你朋友艾米呢
Amy Farrah Fowler doesn't believe in wearing costumes.
艾米·菲拉·福勒不会接受COSPLAY的
She isn't the free spirit I am.
她没我这么思想开放
Okay, well, forget it.
好吧 别妄想了
I'm not spending my New Year's Eve
我可不想在新年夜
at a comic book store wearing a Wonder Woman costume.
扮成神奇女侠在漫画店度过
He says he'll wear it if you'll be Aquaman.
他说要是你当水行侠 他愿意当神奇女侠
What are you doing?
你在做啥子
We're going to be late.
我们要迟到了
I'm pacing nervously.
我在紧张地踱步
You're jogging.
你这是在慢跑
This is how the Flash paces.
闪电侠就这么踱步的
Just chill out, Sheldon.
淡定点 谢尔顿
I'm not Sheldon. I'm the Flash.
我不是谢尔顿 我是闪电侠
And now I'm going to the Grand Canyon
现在我要去大峡谷吼叫
to scream in frustration.
发泄我心中的沮丧
I'm back.
我回来了
I'm Batman.
蝙蝠侠来也
Oh, I hardly think so.
坑爹呢你
The real caped crusader calls his crime-fighting cohorts
真正的蝙蝠侠要是迟到
when he's running late.
会打电♥话♥通知战友的
I had to walk.
我是走路过来的
I couldn't get Raj on the back of my scooter.
拉杰上不了我的小摩托车后座
I've said this before, and I'll say it again.
我说过无数次了 但我还是要说
Aquaman sucks.
水行侠太衰了
Look up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a plane.
仰望天空 那是只鸟 是架飞机
I forget the rest.
后面的我忘了
(后面那句应该是"那是超人")
All right. Let's get this thing over with.
好吧 我们早死早超生吧
I'm sorry.
不好意思
But in what universe is Wonder Woman blonde?
哪儿来的金发神奇女侠啊
Relax. No one's going to be looking at her hair.
龟毛个啥 谁会盯着她的头发看啊
Ow!
痛啊
I mean,
应该是
ow.
可恶
Hold on. The costume came with a black wig. Where is it, babe?
等等 那套服装里的黑色假发呢 宝贝儿
No. I'm not wearing it. It looks stupid.
我才不要戴那个 看着逊毙了
Come on. We're trying to win a contest here.
拜托 我们可是要去比赛争冠军
Forget it. I'm not wearing the wig.
想也别想 反正我不戴假发
Penny, there's no "I" In "Justice League."
佩妮 正义联盟里没有"小我"之说
(事实上 Justice里有个"i" = =|||)
Well, actually...
其实...
Don't. He's making our case.
闭嘴 他在为我们说话呢
Okay, babe. Uh...
好吧 宝贝儿
Kind of embarrassing me in front of my friends.
你让我在朋友面前有些难堪
Okay. You know what?
得了 告诉你
I changed my mind. I'm not going.
我改主意了 我不去了
Looks like someone else is going to have to be Wonder Woman.
看来神奇女侠要换人咯
Babe, open up.
宝贝 开门
I'm not talking to you.
我不和你说话
Then who are you talking to?
那你现在在和谁说话
Babe?
宝贝
Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny,
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底有什么毛病
I'm the Flash.
我是闪电侠
I just knocked 30,000 times.
我刚敲了三万次门
Okay. What do you want, Sheldon?
得 你要干嘛 谢尔顿
I understand why you're upset.
我明白你为什么不开心
Really?
是吗
Yes.
是的
You're afraid that costume makes you look fat.
你担心这个装扮会让你显胖
No.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表