某种β受体阻断剂跟从牛的尿液中
extracted from the urine of cows.
提取的分子的混合物
I like cows.
我喜欢牛
That's not the point.
这不是重点
It was its own point. Go on.
你怎么想不重要 继续说吧
I'm a scientist.
我是个科学家
My ability to think is my bread and butter.
我靠我的思考能力吃饭
I'm afraid if I take this, I might lose
我怕我吃了这个药以后 可能会丧失那些
that special, unique something
让我在我的领域里
that makes me so successful in my field.
如此成功的特质
Rajesh, I've had the privilege
拉杰 我有幸
of working alongside you for many years.
跟你一起共事了多年
My recommendation is that
我建议你就跟吃糖豆一样
you gobble these up like Tic Tacs.
把这些药都吞了吧
Okay, I'm still trying to work this out.
好吧 我还在琢磨这事呢
How did Penny meet an astronaut?
佩妮是怎么搭上一个宇航员的
I don't know.
我也不知道
The regular way people meet astronauts.
就正常这么搭上的呗
Most of those guys live in Texas.
宇航员大多都住在德克萨斯州呀
Obviously, this one doesn't.
显然这哥们儿不住那儿
Okay.
好吧
Leonard lives here. Priya's from India.
莱纳德住在美国 而普丽娅是印度来的
People meet, Howard. God!
结果不也认识了嘛 霍华德 你搞什么
Fine.
好吧
You've met lots of astronauts,
你也认识过不少宇航员
and I've never grilled you about that.
我可从来都没拷问你是怎么认识的
I'd thank you to extend me the same courtesy.
谢谢你以怨报德
I'm not grilling you; I was just curious.
我没拷问你 我只是好奇而已
I still can't get over the fact that she got a big movie part.
我还在琢磨她居然要出演大♥片♥这件事呢
Not that I care what my ex-girlfriend's up to, 'cause I don't.
倒不是因为我在乎我前女友的事 我真不在乎
Maybe that's where she met the astronaut, all right?
也许她就是在片场认识那个宇航员的呢
I'm sorry. What would an astronaut be doing
不好意思 可是宇航员
working on a movie?
跑到片场去干嘛呀
He's a consultant.
他是顾问
I thought the movie was about 18th-century Vienna.
你不是说这部电影是关于十八世纪的维也纳的吗
He can't have a hobby?!
他就不能有点业余爱好吗
Excuse me, I have to pee.
失陪一下 我要去洗手间了
Or is that implausible, as well?!
你们是不是觉得这件事也很不可思议
It's nice to have another couple to hang with, isn't it?
两对情侣一起玩就是好 对吧
All right, guys, you have to go back.
好了 宝贝儿 你们得回家了
I can't afford you.
我可负担不起你们
No, don't send us away; we love you.
不 别抛弃我们 我们爱你
I love you, too, but you cost more than my rent.
我也爱你们 但你们比我的房♥租还贵
But, Penny, you look so good in us.
但是佩妮 你穿上我们之后很漂亮呀
Damn it, the shoes are right.
该死的 鞋说的对
Good golly, Penny, your whimsy is boundless.
天啊 佩妮 你还是真是鬼点子多多呀
What do you got for me, wildebeest?
进展如何了 牛羚
I think they're on to me.
我觉得他们在逼问我
The story's starting to fall apart.
这故事开始漏洞百出了
Calm down. Everything's going to be okay.
冷静点 没事的
We may have to kill her.
我们或许得杀她灭口了
Bernadette, I'm putting you on speakerphone.
伯纳黛特 我开免提了
Where are you now?
你在哪呢
In the bathroom.
在洗手间
Oh, look at this,
不错嘛
another one of our classic bathroom gabfests.
又一次经典的洗手间对话
What's the problem?
到底是怎么回事
They're just asking me
他们在问我
all sorts of questions I can't answer.
一堆我回答不上来的问题
Just change the subject.
那就换话题呀
I suppose I could get them back to talking about Leonard
我想我应该可以让他们继续聊
going to India to meet Priya's parents.
莱纳德去印度见普丽娅父母的事
What?!
什么
They said something about going there this summer.
他们好像说今年夏天一起去印度
What, are they getting engaged?
什么 他们要订婚吗
I don't know. I was too busy covering my heinie
我不知道 我忙着自圆其说呢
on Amy's stupid astronaut story!
都是艾米说什么宇航员害的
What astronaut story?
什么宇航员
You texted me Penny's dating an astronaut.
你短♥信♥说佩妮在跟个宇航员约会
I texted "architect." That's amusing.
我发的是"建筑师" 真好玩
Auto-correct must've changed it.
肯定是自动纠错帮我改的
Yeah, it's hysterical.
是啊 太好笑了
All right, look, just forget about the astronaut.
好吧 反正别提宇航员的事了
Architect. Where would you have met an astronaut?
是建筑师 你上哪去认识宇航员
Look, just find out what's up with this trip to India.
一定要问去印度怎么回事就好了
I don't want to do this anymore!
我再也不想干这事了
Don't you quit on us!
你敢
Bernie, you okay?
妮妮 你没事吧
It was an architect!
原来是个建筑师
Thank you for coming with me, Sheldon.
谢谢你陪我来 谢尔顿
You're a good friend.
真够朋友
I'm glad you think so.
很高兴你这么想
That's what I strive to emulate.
我就是想让你这么认为
Okay, let's see if this drug works.
好吧 来看看这药有没有效
Can I help you?
有事吗
Forgive me for staring, but you're very beautiful.
抱歉这么盯着你看 你太美了
Thank you.
谢谢
That's a great accent. Where are you from?
你口音真好听 你家乡是
India.
印度
Oh, cool. I've always wanted to go there.
真好 我一直想去那儿
It's a beautiful country. You'd love it.
印度很漂亮 你一定会喜欢的
May I join you?
能坐这里吗
Uh, okay, sure. Why not?
好的 当然 有何不可
My name is Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali,
我是拉杰·库萨帕里博士
and this is my friend Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
这位是我朋友谢尔顿·库珀博士
There's no need to interact with me.
不用理我
I'm just here to observe.
我只是来观察的
What's he observing?
他在观察什么
We're scientists. We observe everything.
我们是科学家 啥都观察的
Here, go buy yourself a scone.
给 去买♥♥个松饼吃
All right.
好吧
- And what is your name? - Angela.
-那你叫什么 -安吉拉
Oh, derived from the word "angel." Appropriate.
这名字来源于天使 很恰当
You're cute.
你真可爱
I'd like to buy a scone.
我要买♥♥个松饼
Oh, I'm sorry, we're out.
抱歉 卖♥♥完了
We have muffins.
还有小松饼要吗
They sound delicious,
听起来很好吃
but this money is earmarked for scones.
但这钱是专用来买♥♥松饼的
What are you doing?!
你在做什么
Oh, just getting comfortable.
只是觉得这样舒服
So how long have you lived in Los Angeles?
你在洛杉矶住多久了
I...
我...
They were out of scones.
松饼卖♥♥完了
Sheldon, I'm talking to someone.
谢尔顿 我在跟人说话
You're being rude.
你这样太没礼貌了
I'll bet you're an actress.
我敢打赌你肯定是演员
If not, you should be.
不是的话太可惜了
You have a very expressive face.
你有这么出众的脸蛋
Oh, my God.
天哪
Wait, where are you going?
等等 你这是去哪儿
We were doing so well.
我们挺聊得来的啊
She never even got to see my penis.
她还没来得及见我小♥弟♥弟♥呢
Who wants some more coffee?
谁还要咖啡
- Thanks, yeah. - Sure.
-谢谢 我要 -我也要
Let me help you.
我来帮你吧
Nice to see that the gals are getting along.
很高兴女孩子们相处融洽
"Gals"?
"女孩子们"
Who are you, Fred Flintstone?
你谁呀 摩登原始人吗
This trip to India sounds fun.
印度之旅一定会好玩的
Yeah, I think it will be.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表