孤家寡人跟两对甜蜜鸳鸯掺和吗
I'd rather get a prostate exam
我还不如找个猥琐男
from a leper who walks away with nine fingers.
帮我做前列腺检查直到他断指呢
Oh, would you please stop feeling sorry for yourself?
你能不能不要顾影自怜了
I have to feel sorry for myself.
我也是迫于无奈
I'm the only one who cares.
因为我是唯一关心自己的人
Just like I'm the only one who'll have sex with me.
就像我是唯一愿意和自己做♥爱♥的人一样
Really? In front of your sister?
你怎么能在你妹妹面前说这种话
We shared a room growing up.
我们从小住在一个房♥间
This is not news to me.
我都听习惯了
Excuse me. I'm going to go wander the streets alone.
失陪了 我要去街上独自闲逛一会
Invisible, unwanted and unloved.
无人关注 无人需要 无人爱怜
A pathetic shadow in a city with no heart.
都市里的一剪孤影 无牵无挂
I forgot my windbreaker. It'chilly.
我忘穿防风夹克了 外面怪冷的
I don't understand. Is this a way to break in new shoes?
我就不明白了 新鞋就这样穿的吗
No. Once these puppies touch the ground
不 但这对小宝贝一旦沾地
they're mine, and I'll have to wear them
就属于我了 我就要穿着它们
walking up and down Hollywood Boulevard
在好莱坞大道徘徊
in order to pay them off.
好让它们物有所值
Pretty, pretty, pretty.
美啦 美啦 美啦
Good news: the wildebeest is in the curry.
好消息 牛羚到达印度人家了
The what?
神马
Bernadette is with Priya and Leonard.
伯纳黛特同普丽娅和莱纳德碰面了
Message received.
短♥信♥已收到
Commence operation "Priya Wouldn't Wanna Be-ya."
启动"普丽娅不想步你后尘"行动
Hey. Seriously?
你不至于吧
Didn't you get enough of this cliquey crap in high school?
你高中没玩够这种小团体把戏吗
I wish. A clique requires friends.
我倒也想 但组小团体是需要朋友的
- I didn't have any. - None?
-而我却没有 -一个都没有吗
I used to take my lunch down to the maintenance room
我以前会把午餐带到保全室
and eat with the janitor.
和清洁工一起吃
It was nice until his wife called me a puta
那种感觉很好 直到他老婆骂我"贱♥货♥"
and made me stop.
将我拒之门外
Hang on.
等等
It's the wildebeest.
是牛羚发来的
Priya just made a snide comment about your acting career.
普丽娅刚刚挖苦了一番你的演艺事业
W-What the hell did she say?
她都说什么了
She thinks it's cool you're following your dream,
她认为 了不起的是你勇于追梦
no matter what.
不管这有多难
That bitch!
贱♥人♥!
How do you want to handle it?
你想怎么应对
Um, okay.
呃 好吧
Tell Bernadette to tell Priya that
让伯纳黛特告诉普丽娅
I'm on my way to Prague
我在去布拉格的路上
to shoot a movie with Angelina Jolie.
准备去和安吉丽娜·朱莉拍电影
Got it.
明白
Is it going to be in 3-D?
是3D电影吗
What? I don't know. It doesn't matter.
什么 无所谓 这个不重要
I'm gonna say 3-D.
还是说3D电影吧
That'll let her know the studio has faith in it.
可以让她知道制片方对电影很有信心
You're kidding. 3-D?
开什么玩笑 竟然是3D的
That's what I hear.
听说是这样的
Then the studio must have real faith in it.
那制片方一定对电影很有信心
Wonder why she didn't tell me.
她为什么没告诉我呢
Have you been spending time with your ex-girlfriend?
你最近经常和你的前女友接触吗
No...
没有
Then why are you surprised she didn't tell you?
那她没告诉你有什么好奇怪的
Well, it's not as much "surprised" as...
与其说是"奇怪"
you know... uh... the other thing.
不如说是 另一种感觉
What other thing?
什么感觉
Well, if you... uh...
如果你 呃
I don't... oh...
我不
What's the word I'm looking for?
我想说的是哪个词来着
I'm not going to help you. This is hilarious.
我不会帮你的 看你的囧样太欢乐了
She's also dating an astronaut.
她还在和宇航员谈恋爱
Wow. That's very impressive.
哇哦 这么厉害啊
Yeah. But Leonard's impressive, too.
是啊 但莱纳德也很厉害啊
Thank you.
谢谢
"Befuddled."
糊涂
The word I was looking for was "befuddled."
"糊涂"这个词很合适
Knight to Old Woman...
马走到老妇...
six-and-a-third.
6又1/3位置
Brilliant move.
妙棋
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
Will the two of you excuse me?
两位失陪一下
I need a hug.
抱抱我吧
Sorry, I have company.
抱歉 我家有客人
Come on, Sheldon, open the door.
拜托 谢尔顿 开开门
I don't want to hug you.
我不想抱你
I don't want to hug you, either.
我也不想抱你
I was just feeling blue.
我只是感觉很郁闷[蓝色]
Blue, as in depressed.
蓝色 就是郁闷的意思
Well, not so much depressed as lonely.
还没郁闷到孤独的地步
I don't know what color lonely is.
我不知道孤独是什么颜色
- What? - Red is angry;
-什么 -红色代表愤怒
yellow is frightened;
黄色代表惊恐
green is jealous; and blue is depressed.
绿色代表嫉妒 蓝色代表忧郁
Perhaps we can assign a color to lonely.
没准咱可以找个颜色来代表孤独
Nothing rhymes with orange. It's probably lonely.
橙色跟啥都不押韵 没准橙色也觉得挺孤独的
All right. Come in.
好吧 进来吧
You look positively orange with loneliness.
你看起来的确挺橙挺孤独的
No, I don't see that catching on at all.
不行 说起来还是不顺嘴
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
I'm working on my three-person chess game.
我在研究我的三人国际象棋
Oh, cool. Can I play?
真酷 我能一起玩吗
It's three-person chess.
这是三人象棋
Did you bring a friend?
你带朋友来了吗
No.
没
Then as a mental exercise I invite you
那我就只好请你思考一下
to figure out why the two of us
为啥咱俩人
can't play three-person chess.
没法玩三人象棋了
Can you believe this guy?
这家伙够迷糊的吧
Social protocol does, however,
然而鉴于人际交往的需要
require me to bring you a hot beverage
我应该在你孤独的时候
in your time of need.
给你来杯热饮
No, thank you. I'm fine.
不用了 谢谢 我没事
It's not optional.
你没的选择
We're out of tea. I hope you like bouillon.
我们家没茶了 但愿你喜欢牛肉汤
I, uh, I guess you're probably wondering
我猜你大概在琢磨
what's got me down.
我为什么会这么郁闷
Actually, I was wondering
实际上我在琢磨
if I could add a third new chess piece.
我能不能再加一个新的棋子
How do you think people would feel about Prince Joey--
你觉得我加个乔伊王子怎么样
the king's feeble-minded but well-meaning cousin?
他是国王弱智但却心地善良的表弟
I'm going to be 30 years old,
我就快三十岁了
and I have no one in my life to love me.
但我却找不到一个爱我的人
I'm such a basket case, I can't even talk to a woman
我真是没救了 我不喝酒的话
without having alcohol in my body.
都没法开口跟女人讲话
The fun thing about Prince Joey
乔伊王子有趣的地方就在于
is every time he moves, there's a one-in-five chance
他每动一次 就有百分之二十的几率
he'll kill himself.
会自杀
Sheldon, listen to me.
谢尔顿 听我说
I have a big decision to make, and I'm scared.
我要做个重大的决定 而我很害怕
Yellow. Go ahead.
很黄很害怕 说吧
A friend at the School of Pharmacology
我在药学院的一个朋友
gave me these new pills they're testing.
给了我这些他们正在测试的药
He says it's the next big thing
他说这将是治疗社交焦虑障碍领域的
for social anxiety disorder.
又一奇迹
Fascinating. What's in it?
有意思 这药是什么成分的
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
Some sort of beta-blocker attached to a molecule
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表