生活大爆♥炸♥
第四季第十六集
Previously on The Big Bang Theory:
《生活大爆♥炸♥》 前情提要
Guess who I found at LAX. My baby sister Priya.
猜我在洛杉矶机场发现谁了 我的妹妹普丽娅
It's really nice to see you again, Leonard.
真高兴再次见到你 莱纳德
Yeah, it's good to see you, too.
恩 我也很高兴见到你
Here you go.
到了
Thanks.
谢谢
- You slept with my sister?! - Yeah.
-你上了我妹妹 -对
This is a terrible betrayal of my trust!
这是对我信任莫大的背叛
Would it help if I told you
要是我告诉你
that I offered her my heart,
我向她献出真心
and she kinda stomped on it?!
却被她狠狠践踏 你会好受点么
How hard did she stomp?
她践踏得多狠
Very hard.
相当狠
Okay, I'm good.
好吧 好受多了
What's so funny?
什么事那么好笑
Nothing. Just thinking
没什么 只是在想
about the noises people make during sex.
人做♥爱♥时发出的声音
I do sometimes get a bit carried away, don't I?
我有时确实有点不能自已 是吧
It's cute.
很可爱
You sound a little like a drunken monkey.
听起来像只喝醉的猴子
You know it's meant as a compliment.
你懂的 那其实是对你的赞美
That's how I take it.
我也是这么理解的
This is perfect.
太完美了
I hope this moment never ends.
真希望这一刻永远停留
Me, too.
我也是
Well, gotta go. Oh!
噢 该走了
Already? Why don't you stay over?
这么快 留下来过夜吧
I'd love to, but you know
我也想 但是你知道
my mother needs me in the morning.
我妈早上需要我
Please. I think the woman can manage
拜托 我认为她能
to put a wig on by herself.
自己戴假发
It's not just the wig.
不仅仅是假发
It's pinning her hair up, drawing on her eyebrows.
还要把她的头发盘起来 画眉毛
It's a two-person job.
是两个人才能干的活儿
It's just, when you leave right after we make love,
只是 我们刚做完爱你就走
it makes me feel...
让我觉得自己
cheap.
很贱
Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 对不起
What can I do?
我能做什么呢
Stay.
留下来
Okay.
好吧
Like, what, another five, ten minutes?
再待个五分 十分钟吗
Go home.
回家吧
Your call.
听你的
Howard...
霍华德
have you ever considered us living together?
你有考虑过一起住吗
Boy, I don't know.
天啊 我不知道
You, me, Ma living under the same roof?
你 我 妈住在同一屋檐下
No, I mean just you and me.
不是 我是说只有你和我
You can move in here,
你可以搬过来
or we can find a place.
或者我们另找个住处
- I've got a better solution. - What?
-我有个更好的主意 -什么
We wait for my mom's heart to explode
我妈吃那么多盐 心脏早晚受不了
from all the salt she eats.
我们等她心脏崩溃
Then we just stick her in the ground, flip her mattress
把她埋进土里 把她的床垫翻个面儿
and move into the big bedroom.
搬进大卧室
Great.
很好
Look at us planning a future together!
看看我们 在一起规划未来啦
Who's there?!
是谁
Are you a sex criminal?!
是性侵者吗
Sex criminals don't have keys, Ma!
性侵者没有钥匙 妈
Where were you so late?!
这么晚你到哪儿去了
I was out with Bernadette!
我和伯纳黛特出去了
I know what that means!
我知道那是什么意思
I watch Dr. Phil!
我看《菲尔博士》
(美国脱口秀节目)
I hope to God you used a condom!
希望上帝保佑 但愿你用避孕套了
I'm not having this conversation with you, Ma!
我不跟你谈这个话题 妈
God forbid you get one of those new fancy sex diseases!
上帝保佑你不会得个什么新型怪性病
Nobody has a disease!
没人有病
I hope not!
希望如此
I share a toilet with you!
我跟你共用一个厕所呢
Is that what you want?!
那就是你想的吗
To give your mother herpes?!
想让你妈妈得上疱疹吗
That's it! I don't have to take this!
够啦 我受够啦
Good luck with your eyebrows in the morning!
祝你早上画眉毛顺利
Who's there?!
是谁
Are you a sex criminal?!
你是性侵者吗
I'm still leaving!
我还没走
I just forgot my Claritin!
我忘拿我的克敏能了
(含氯雷他定 抗过敏药物)
Hey, what's up?
什么事
I need a place to crash.
需要个住的地方
Uh, sure.
当然
Why?
为什么
Big fight with my mother.
跟我妈大吵一架
Still arguing over which CSI is the best?
还在争哪部《犯罪现场调查》最棒吗
No, we agreed they all have their merits.
不是 我们一致同意它们各有千秋
This was about Bernadette.
是关于伯纳黛特
What's going on?
怎么了
Howard's gonna sleep here tonight.
霍华德今晚要在这睡
He had a fight with his mother.
他跟他妈吵架了
Did you offer him a hot beverage?
你给他上热饮了吗
No.
没
Leonard, social protocol states when a friend is upset,
莱纳德 社交礼仪规定 如果朋友心情不好
you offer them a hot beverage, such as tea.
你应该给他们倒杯热饮 比如茶
Tea does sound nice.
茶听起来是不错
You heard the man, Leonard.
你听见他的话了 莱纳德
And while you're at it, I'm upset
与此同时 我也心情不好
that we have an unannounced houseguest, so make me cocoa.
因为来了一位不速之客 所以给我一杯可可
Point of inquiry,
有个问题
given that Leonard is your secondary friend
既然莱纳德是你的第二好友
and Koothrappali is your primary friend,
库萨帕里才是你的头号♥好友
why didn't you seek refuge under his roof?
你为什么没去他那
There's no room.
没地方
His sister is staying with him.
他妹妹住在他家
Wait, wait. What?
等等 等等 什么
Cocoa, Leonard. Focus.
可可 莱纳德 集中精力
I'm down in the dumps here.
我现在很郁闷
Priya's in town?
普丽娅来了吗
Yeah, some work thing.
对 为了工作的事
Anyway, my mother seems to think that Bernadette...
我妈好像觉得伯纳黛特
Hold on. When did Priya get here?
等下 普丽娅啥时候来的
I don't know. A couple of days ago.
不知道 几天前吧
The thing is, Bernadette doesn't like that I have to take care
问题是 伯纳黛特不喜欢我每天
of my mother, and my mother doesn't trust Bernadette...
照顾我妈 我妈又不信任伯纳黛特
Yeah, that's a real pickle.
嗯 确实很难办
Bye.
拜拜
Don't worry.
别担心
As your tertiary friend,
作为你排名第三的好朋友
I am prepared to step in and comfort you.
我愿意挺身而出安慰你
That's not really necessary.
其实用不着这样
No, no. I'll finish making the tea,
不行不行 我来把茶泡好
while you narcissistically ramble on
你继续自说自话地
about whatever's troubling you.
倒那什么乱七八糟的苦水吧
Thanks.
多谢
That's what tertiary friends are for.
这就是排在第三位的朋友的作用
Who is it?
谁啊
It's Leonard.
莱纳德
You can't come in.
你不能进来
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表