只是觉得怪怪的
Howard Wolowitz is my friend.
霍华德·沃罗威茨是我朋友
You know, once he tried to stick his tongue down my throat
有次他想深吻我
and I broke his nose.
被我打破了鼻子
That's a little easier to believe than he's your friend.
这比他是你朋友更容易相信点
Yeah, tell me about it.
是啊 谁说不是呢
You know, my brother had a group of friends like this in India.
我哥在印度有一大群像他一样的朋友
They dressed up in leotards and goggles
都穿紧身连衣裤戴护目镜
and called themselves the New Delhi Power Rangers.
并自称"新德里恐龙战队"
You mean when he was little.
你是指他小时候吗
Not as little as you'd want him to be.
没你想的那么小
You know, this stuff is horrible.
这咖啡太难喝了
You want to see if we can find the cafeteria
想去找看看有没餐厅
- and get real coffee? - Sure.
-买♥♥杯好咖啡吗 -当然
We're going to the cafeteria to get some coffee.
我们要去餐厅买♥♥咖啡
You want anything?
有人要吗
I'm fine.
我不用了
That's nice that they're getting along.
她们能合得来真好
Your girlfriend and your ex-girlfriend are hanging out together?
你现任和前任女友一起玩
Oh, yeah, that can only be good for you.
没错 对你来说只可能是好事
What are you talking about?
你什么意思啊
One of them broke up with you.
其中一位跟你分手了
Do you really want her telling the other one why?
你真想她告诉另一位为什么吗
I don't care.
无所谓
I don't have anything to hide.
我又没什么藏着掖着
Good, good.
很好 很好
Then you have nothing to worry about.
那你就没什么好担心的了
No, I do not.
对 我一点不担心
You are a mean little man.
你这个卑鄙小人
You'd think it'd be because my parents didn't love me,
你这么以为是因为我父母并不爱我
but actually they loved me a great deal.
但事实上他们非常爱我
Bernie, it's not you.
妮妮 绝不是因为你
She's just set in her ways.
那只是她自以为是
How can we be together if the thought of us
那我们还怎么能在一起 如果
getting married might kill your mother?
我们结婚可能会害死你妈啊
It's the circle of life, sweetie.
这就是生命的轮回啊 亲爱的
One day our son will marry someone and it will kill you.
未来有天我们儿子结婚 会害死你
Howard, I have to go to the bathroom
霍华德 我得上洗手间
and no one will take me home.
但没人肯载我回家
What's wrong with the bathroom here?
这里的洗手间怎么了
Pneumococcus, streptococcus, staphylococcus
这里有肺炎球菌 链球菌 葡萄球菌
and other assorted coccuses.
和其他各种球菌
Sheldon, my mother is on her deathbed
谢尔顿 我妈生命垂危
and my fiance is grief-stricken over putting her there.
而我未婚妻正极度悲伤于害她入院
I'm not taking you home.
我才不要载你回家
Will you at least go with me to the restroom here,
那你至少能陪我去厕所吗
so you can open the door and flush the urinal?
好帮我开个门 冲个尿池
No!
不去
This might be a good time to point out, Howard,
现在或许是指出真理的最佳时期 霍华德
that friendship requires a certain give and take.
友情在一定程度上是需要相互忍♥让的
Hold the door.
先别关门
Mr. Wolowitz?
沃罗威茨先生
- Is she okay? - It wasn't a heart attack.
-她还好吗 -您母亲不是心脏病突发
She's awake, she's resting comfortably--
她现在醒了 在安稳地休息呢
we're still running tests.
我们还在为她做身体♥检♥查
Can I see her?
我可以进去看她吗
Actually, she said, and I quote,
其实她有吩咐 原话是这样的
she'd "like to see the little Catholic girl first."
她想"先见那个天主教的小妞"
Me? Why me?
我 为什么是我
Jews have been asking that for centuries.
这个问题犹太人扪心自问了好几个世纪了
There's no real good answer.
至今没什么好答案
Okay, well, wish me luck.
好吧 祝我好运
Don't worry, you'll be fine.
别担心 没事的
Let's just hide Mr. Cross.
先把十字架藏起来
If it touches her, it burns.
如果那玩意儿碰到她 会烧伤的
- You brought a Catholic girl home to your mother? - Yeah.
-你带一个天主教的女孩回家见你妈 -是的
(在犹太人遭受的千年大迫♥害♥中 十字军东征曾掀起迫♥害♥犹太人的高♥潮♥)
Why don't I write you a prescription for Xanax.
那我给你开点镇静剂吧
Finally.
总是完事了
小心 生化危害
隔离室
采用传染性疾病护理程序
Oh, what fresh hell is this?
这又是哪门子新玩意儿
Wait, you can't leave here, you've been exposed.
等等 你不能离开这儿 你已经被感染了
No, I haven't.
不 我没有
It's all good.
防护措施做得很好
You want to talk about crazy mothers,
你想聊极品老妈这个话题吗
Leonard's mom wouldn't give him any sort of approval growing up.
莱纳德的妈妈对他没表示过半点的认可
Oh, the poor thing.
可怜的小家伙
It makes him desperate to please women.
所以他才会这么渴望取悦女人
That's why the foreplay goes on and on.
也正是他的小前戏耍不停的原因
It does, doesn't it?
的确 对吧
It's like he's trying to win a prize.
他好像为了要获得奖励一样
A word of advice-- don't doze off.
佩妮贴心小建议 千万不要打瞌睡
You will never hear the end of it.
不然你都听不见何时结束
Help me!
救我
Come back!
回来
Penny!
佩妮
There are a couple of things I did with Penny
我跟佩妮一起做过一些事
that might be a little silly, but...
听上去可能有点傻 但是
Like what?
比如
Every once in a while, before we'd go to bed,
偶尔 在我们上♥床♥前
I'd put on a little show for her.
我会为她表演点小节目
What do you mean "a show"?
你的"小节目"是指什么
Well, you know, the way I took my clothes off.
这个嘛 就是我脱衣服的方式
Like, to music?
比如伴着音乐
I'd look pretty stupid if there was no music.
如果没音乐 那我看起来不很傻啊
So you'd do a striptease?
那你跳的是脱衣舞咯
I wasn't swinging around a pole.
我又不是抱着根钢管搔首弄姿
Good, good.
不错 不错
There was one time I put body glitter on.
不过有次我往身上擦了闪粉
Well, I don't think you have to worry
我觉得你不必为了佩妮会不会
about Penny telling my sister that.
把这事告诉我妹妹而担心
No, she wouldn't.
对 她不会说的
Your big problem is me telling her.
你的问题在我会不会告诉她
You really are a mean little man.
你还真是个卑鄙小人
Oh, God, that's so true.
天啊 的确如此
Yeah, I know, right?
的确 我懂 对吧
Hey, what took you guys so long?
你们俩怎么去这么半天
Oh, we were just chatting.
我们聊天来着
That's nice. What about?
不错嘛 聊什么了
We were just comparing notes
我们只是对你的床上功夫
about how you are in the sack.
交换下意见而已
- That's funny. - Yeah.
-真有趣 -就是
What if she wasn't kidding?
如果她不是在开玩笑呢
It doesn't matter.
没关系
I'm the king of foreplay.
哥可是前戏小王子
Hey, how'd it go?
怎么样了
You're a putz.
你个2B
You know what that means?
你知道这是什么意思吗
Yeah. Do you?
知道 你呢
Your mother just taught it to me.
你妈刚教我的
She thinks she got food poisoning from that deli
她觉得她在那家餐厅食物中毒了
and she just wanted to make sure I was okay.
想确认下我是否没事
And are you?
那你有事吗
No, because I'm engaged to a putz.
有 因为我跟个2B订婚了
You let me believe I was the reason she had a heart attack.
你让我误信她心脏病发是因为我
Well, based on the available evid--
那是基于现有证据嘛
Shut up!
闭嘴
She said I'm a wonderful girl
你妈说我是个好女孩
and that you're lucky to have me.
能娶到我是你的福气
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
To the toilet!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表