因此 我要换种说法
"I informed you thusly".
我已经如是告知过你们了
Ooh. Can't wait for that to start.
啊 那我真是等不及了
I informed you thusly.
我已经如是告知过你们了
8 for 28.
28中8了
This is where we could have been
我们要是没去吃晚饭的话
if we hadn't stopped for dinner.
现在就应该站在这儿
This is where we could have been
要是库萨帕里没点甜品的话
if Koothrappali hadn't ordered dessert.
我们现在就应该站在这儿
Well I earned it, dude, I ate all my broccoli.
那是我应得的老兄 我把西兰花都吃掉了
And here's where we are. The runts in a large litter.
现在我们只能站在这儿 作为人海一粟
Unlikely to ever reach
永远也赶不上
the nourishing teats of Indiana Jones.
印第安纳·琼斯的精彩视觉盛宴了
So I guess it's a good thing we stopped for dinner.
看来幸好我们吃了晚餐
You know, guys, when facing disappointment,
伙计们 当面对沮丧时
Eat, Pray, Loveteaches us --
《饭·祷·爱》教导我们
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴吧
...So anyway, to make a long story short,
总而言之 长话短说
turns out I have an unusually firm cervix.
结果我的子♥宫♥颈异常地紧
You know -- Amy, when we say "girl talk",
我说艾米啊 我们说要谈女生话题的时候
it doesn't just have to be about our lady parts.
不一定是要谈论我们的女性部位的
Shame. 'Cause I have a real zinger
真可惜 因为我有个很精彩的故事
about my tilted uterus.
是关于我倾斜的子♥宫♥的
Penny, your nails look great.
佩妮 你的指甲好漂亮
Oh, thanks. I found this place in Alhambra.
谢谢 我是在阿罕布拉宫找到这地方的
It's in a woman's basement.
是在一个女士地下廉价商场里
I think it's a front for human trafficking,
虽然我觉得那只是拉皮条的幌子
but they do a really good job.
不过他们的手艺倒真是不错
A colleague of mine did her graduate thesis on the fungus
我的一个同事的毕业论文就写的是
that grows on improperly sterilized manicure implements.
消毒不当的美甲工具上滋生的霉菌
Well don't tell me that's not "girl talk".
别说这不是女生话题
So where should we go tonight?
我们今晚去哪好呢
A bar? A club? A movie?
酒吧 俱乐部 还是去看电影呢
Or we could just stay here.
或者我们也可以待在这
Yes, a continue to bond.
没错 继续交流感情
I have a feeling that after tonight,
我预感今晚过后
one of you will become my best friend forever.
你们其中一个将成为我一辈子的好友
Or "BFF," if you prefer.
或是"死党" 要是你们喜欢的话
Which I don't.
我不喜欢
All right, time to open Bachelor Number Two.
好吧 开了单身二号♥吧[纯应景]
Gee, I don't know if I should drink more.
我觉得我不应该再喝了
I have to drive home, and I've got enough trouble
我还得开车回家呢 我现在的视力
seeing over the dashboard as it is.
就已经看不清仪表盘了
That's okay. You can just sleep here.
没关系 你可以在我这睡
Oh, good, a slumber party!
太棒了 睡衣派对
We'll do makeovers, initiate phony phone calls,
我们可以变装 打耍人电♥话♥
and have spirited pillow fights in our frilly nighties!
然后穿着蕾丝睡衣玩枕头大战
Oh, gosh, Amy.
天啊 艾米
I don't know if I would call this an actual slumber party.
我不确定这是你所想的那种睡衣派对
Well, that's disappointing.
太让人失望了
I've always wanted to be invited to a slumber party.
我一直都想被人邀请去睡衣派对的
Oh, you never were?
你从没参加过吗
Not even when you were a kid?
小的时候也没有吗
Well, there was the time I had my tonsils out,
有一次我做完切除扁桃体的手术以后
and I shared a room with a little Vietnamese girl.
跟一个越南女孩一起住在病房♥里
She didn't make it through the night,
结果她半夜就死了
but up till then, it was kind of fun.
但是在那之前 都还挺好玩的
Okay. Well, I guess we're having a slumber party.
好吧 那我们就搞个睡衣派对吧
Pillow fight!
枕头大战
Oh, I hope they let us in soon.
希望他们能早点放我们进去
I'm tired of running to the gas station to use the bathroom.
我不想总是跑到加油站去上厕所了
The guy makes me buy a Gatorade every time.
加油站那家伙每次都逼我买♥♥佳得乐
It's a vicious circle.
简直是恶性循环
Too bad you don't have a stadium pal like me.
可惜你没有排队伴侣
What's a stadium pal?
什么是排队伴侣
Let me put it this way:
这么说吧
takes care of the bathroom problem,
它能解决厕所问题
and it keeps your calf warm.
还能给你的小腿保暖
Hey, guys, bad news. I just did a quick calculation.
伙计们 坏消息 我刚刚算了一下
Given the size of the theater and the length of this line,
根据电影院的大小和队伍的长度
we might not get seats.
我们可能没座位了
What did he say?
他说什么
Nice going, Raj.
干得好 拉杰
Just got him down for his nap.
好不容易让他睡觉的
We might not get seats?!
我们有可能买♥♥不到票
It's fine, it's fine.Go back to sleep.
肯定有的 放心 继续睡觉吧
Oh, I informed you thusly! I so informed you thusly.
我早知会过你们了 我早知会过你们了
Howard, you talk to him.
霍华德 你来安抚他吧
Howard?
霍华德
You're peeing, aren't you?
你在尿尿 对吧
Hey, look who's here!
瞧瞧谁来了
Hey, buddies!
你们好啊 伙计们
Well, if it isn't Wil Wheaton,
这不是《星际迷航》里的
the Jar Jar Binks of the Star Trek universe.
加·加·宾克斯——威尔·惠顿吗
(la Ja Ja Binks)Mee-sa think that very funny!
偶们觉得你形容得真有意思[模仿加·加·宾克斯说话]
Well, you-sa can go think that at the back of the line.
你偶等可以排到最后面 慢慢回味
No cuts, no buts, no coconuts.
不能插队 没有但是 没有椰汁
Wil Wheaton.
威尔·惠顿
Yeah.
我就是
I'm a big fan.
我可是你的忠实粉丝
Of what? Poorly executed beards?
粉什么 那把修整不齐的络腮胡吗
Do you think you could get me and my friends into the movie?
你有办法能让我和我的朋友进去看电影吗
We got here a little late.
因为我们来得有点晚了
No problem. Come on, I'll hook you up.
没问题 跟我来 我带你们进去
Awesome.
太棒了
We-sa gonna go into the movie now! Bye-bye!
偶们要进去看电影了 拜拜
This is Indiana Jones,
现在放的是《夺宝奇兵》
not Star Trek.
不是《星际迷航》
There should be no value to his pseudo-celebrity here!
像这种伪名人根本不值得为他开后门
And even at Star Trek conventions,
即使是在《星际迷航》里
they only let him in if he helps set up!
如果他是来帮忙的 才放他进去呢
Calm down, Sheldon.
淡定 谢尔顿
I will not calm down.
才不淡定呢
This affront to justice and decency cannot go unanswered.
我们不能默许这种对公平和规矩公然侮辱的行为
As Captain Jean-Luc Picard once said,
让·吕克·皮卡特船长曾经说过
"The line must be drawn here!
"忍♥无可忍♥ 无须再忍♥"
"This far, no farther!"
"这就是底线 绝不后退半步"
Had to wake him up from his nap, didn't you?
你非得把他弄醒 这下爽了吧
You know what I really love about Howard?
你们知道我最爱霍华德什么吗
His chest hair.
他的胸毛
Howard has a hairy chest?
霍华德胸前还毛茸茸的啊
No, just the one.
不 就一根
But it's really long.
但是真的很长
Okay, there you go-- Sultry Sunrise Red.
好了 你看 热辣的日出红
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
My nails have never looked so pretty before.
我的指甲从来没有这么漂亮过
Get it off.
洗掉
Oh, oh, uh, looks like they're getting ready
哇 哇 好像开始
to let people in.
让人进场了
Listen to what Mr. Wil Wheaton is tweeting.
听听威尔·惠顿先生是怎么在推特上炫耀的
"Best seats in house for Raiders screening.
"坐在电影院最棒的位置上看《夺宝奇兵》
Suck on that, Sheldon Cooper."
羡慕嫉妒恨吧 谢尔顿·库珀"
Why do you read his Twitter feed?
你为什么要他看的推特
You know it's only going to upset you.
明知道那只会让自己不高兴
I believe in knowing my enemy, Leonard.
知己知彼 方能百战不殆 莱纳德
Had Twitter existed at the time, would not General Custer
如果早几百年有推特 卡斯特上将
have followed the tweets of Sitting Bull?
会不去关注史汀·布尔的吗
([小巨角战役 是印第安战争的史诗])
Would not Lee have followed Grant?
李将军不会关注格兰特将军的吗
([尤利塞斯·S·格兰特和罗伯特·E·李签订了北部弗吉尼亚李军队投降的条约])
Would not Spy have followed Spy?
难道间谍之间不会互相关注吗
I have more examples, but excuse me.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表