还给它们起了可爱的犹太名字
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
Leonard called.
莱纳德打电♥话♥给我的
And he said that you were pining for a young lady.
他说你为伊人消得人憔悴
Oh, that's preposterous.
那太可笑了
I'm not pining over anyone.
我才没有为谁憔悴
Oh, lambchop, we can quibble what to call it,
哦小羊排 我的说法或许不合适
but I think we can both agree it's creepy.
但我们都同意 这事儿让人毛骨悚然
I do not agree.
我才不同意
Cats make wonderful companions.
猫是很好的伙伴
They don't argue or question my intellectual authority,
不会跟你吵 也不会质疑你的才智权威
and this little guy here,
还有这个小家伙
I think you'll find to be quite zazzy.
你们会发现它实在太犀利了
You should have called sooner.
你真该早点打给我的
Shelly! Dinner's ready!
谢利 吃饭了
Coming!
来了
No cats!
不许带猫
What is she doing here?
她来这干嘛
I called her.
我打给她的
Your mother thinks
你妈妈认为
you might be losing your mind over me.
你可能正因我失魂落魄
As a neurobiologist, I was curious.
作为神经生物学家 我很好奇
Well, rest assured, I am in full possession of my faculties.
放心 我心智完全正常
25 cats!
25只猫
Oh, God bless you, dear.
上帝保佑你 亲爱的
Sheldon, sit down. Let's talk.
谢尔顿 坐下 我们谈谈
All right, but you're not fooling me.
好吧 但不许骗我
Whenever you say we have to talk,
每次你说我们谈谈
it means you want me to listen.
都只许你说我听
Then stop talking.
那就闭嘴
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
Now, the reason I called Amy over was
我找艾米过来的原因
to find out what type of person she is.
是想看看她是哪种人
And after chatting a bit,
跟她聊了一会后
I have to say that while she is a
我不得不说 虽然她是个
perfectly unique young woman,
绝对 特殊的女士
you two are definitely not suited for each other.
你们俩完全不适合对方
That's a peculiar conclusion.
这结论真奇怪
By any standard, Amy is more similar to me
不管以任何标准来衡量 艾米都比我认识的任何人
than anyone I've ever met.
跟我更像
Oh, I'm sorry, Shelly, I can't see it.
抱歉谢利 我看不出来
Well, whether you see it or not is irrelevant.
你看不看得出来没关系
I can't see subatomic particles,
我也看不到亚原子粒子
but nevertheless, they're there.
但不论任何 它们就是存在的
Excellent point.
绝妙的观点
A physics point.
且是物理学观点
Touche
讲得好
Well, putting aside the pig Latin,
别卖♥♥弄拉丁话了
it's a good thing that
很高兴看到
you two decided to end the relationship
你们决定分手
so I didn't have to end it for you.
就省得我来拆散你们了
Amy, after consideration,
艾米 再三考虑之后
I believe we may have acted rashly.
我觉得我们可能决定得太草率了
I propose we resume our relationship
我建议我们重新开始
and attempt to resolve our differences.
并尝试解决双方差异的障碍
I'll agree to that only if you'll stipulate
除非你认可 我俩之间
that 80% of our difficulties were caused by you.
80%的障碍都是你造成的
- I'll go as high as 40. - Sixty-five.
-我只认可占40% -你占65%
Done.
成交
You understand that moving forward,
你明白我们继续的话
we deal with the fact that my mother does not approve of you?
我们得面对我妈并不认可你的现实
I do. I find being cast
我明白 我发现扮演个
in the role of bad girl oddly titillating.
坏女孩的角色 竟让我很兴奋
Would you like to see my cats?
想看看我的猫吗
I would. I love cats.
想 我喜欢猫
They're the epitome of indifference.
它们是独善其身的典范
Ah, then you may find Zazzles a little cloying.
你会发现犀利哥有点烦人
I saw what you did there.
我可算看出来了
He thinks he's such a smarty pants.
他一向自以为聪明
He's no different from any man.
其实跟其他人没什么不同
You tell 'em not to do something,
你让他们别去做什么
certainly that's all they want to do.
他们就想做什么
If I hadn't told my brother Stumpy
要不是我让我弟弟矮胖墩
not to clear out the wood chipper by hand,
别用手去清理碎木机
we'd still be calling him Edward.
他就不会有这外号♥ 还是爱德华了
Now, don't you move.
还有 你坐着别动
I'll bring over all the food.
我来把菜搬过来
No, no, no, I can do it.
不不不 我来就行
Well, isn't that sweet?
真是太给力了
Thank you, Amy.
谢谢你 艾米
Here's your cat.
给 你的猫
And here's your $20.
还有你的20美元
Next!
下一个
Thank you, Amy.
谢谢你 艾米
Here's your cat.
给你你的猫
And here's your $20.
还有你的20美元
Next.
下一个
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表