打车离开拉杰家 但是根据Facebook
you just checked in at the Cheesecake Factory.
你刚才进蛋糕工厂了
Yes, I was in a taxi,
对 我之前是在打车来着
but the driver didn't look at all
但是司机和他运营执照上的照片
like the photograph on his license,
长得一点都不像
so I leapt out and ran for it.
所以我就跳下车跑过来了
Wise.
明智
There you go.
给你
Just like recovering alcoholics drink in the Caribbean.
就像是加勒比海边的元气恢复酒一样
Hi, bestie.
嗨 闺蜜
Oh. Hi, Amy.
哦嗨 艾米
How you been?
最近还好吗
Fine.
很好
From this angle, I can see up your nose.
从这个角度 我能看到你的鼻孔
Yeah, it's a great time to be alive, isn't it?
是啊 活在高科技时代挺好的 对吧
Don't worry. My problems can wait
没关系 我的问题可以待会儿再说
while you two hens finish your clucking.
你们两个女人接着八卦吧
Look, Sheldon, Leonard is dating Priya.
听着 谢尔顿 莱纳德在和普丽娅约会
She is staying with Raj.
她住在拉杰那儿
That means you're all probably gonna be hanging out there more.
这就意味着你们以后很可能会经常去那儿
Penny, I'm sorry you got dragged into this.
佩妮 很抱歉把你也牵扯进来
I know you're devastated
我知道你伤心欲绝
that your ex-boyfriend has found an exciting new lover
你的前男友找到了一位惊艳的新欢
with flawless, caramel-colored skin.
而且她的小麦色皮肤美丽无瑕
Okay, I'm not upset about Leonard and Priya.
我对莱纳德和普丽娅的事儿没啥郁闷的
Your flaring nostrils indicate otherwise.
但你扇动的鼻翼可不是这个意思
Cluck-cluck-cluck.
继续八吧八吧
Sheldon, look at me.
谢尔顿 看着我
I think it's time
我觉得是时候
to face the fact
面对这一现实了
that Leonard is the nucleus of your social group.
莱纳德就是你们这个小团体的中心
Where he goes, the group goes.
他去哪儿 你们就去哪儿
Leonard the nucleus?
莱纳德是中心
That makes no sense.
这没道理啊
I'm the whimsical elf
我才是异想天开的精灵
that everyone looks to for a good time.
让大家欢乐相聚
I'm not saying that you're not fun.
我不是说你很无聊
You're the most fun person I know.
你是我认识的最有趣的人
A lot of people think I'm fun to be around.
很多人觉得跟我一起很有趣
Don't be needy, bestie.
别耍宝了 闺蜜
That's probably part of what chased Leonard away.
也许正是因此莱纳德离开了你
What I am saying, Sheldon,
我的意思是 谢尔顿
is that your group is Leonard-centric.
你们那群人是以莱纳德为中心的
If it were a town, it would be Leonardville.
要是个小镇 就会是莱纳德镇
If it were an Islamic nation, Leonardstan.
要是个伊♥斯♥兰♥国家 莱纳德斯坦
If it were the birthplace of motion pictures,
要是电影的诞生地
we'd all be singing "Hooray for Leonardwood."
大家都会唱着"莱纳坞精神万岁"
Ooh, I got one.
我想到一个
If you guys were a band,
如果你们是支乐队
you'd be called Leonard and the Leonards.
就会是莱纳德和他朋友们
So needy.
太耍宝了
What you doing?
你在做什么
I'm setting out snacks.
拿点小吃出来
You do realize everyone's eating at Raj's again tonight.
今晚我们都要去拉杰家你知道的吧
(《诺丝·罗茜》是一本少儿读物)
I didn't say the snacks were for you now, did I, Nosy Rosie?
这小吃又不是给你的 诺丝·罗茜
You're having people over?
有人要来吗
Yes. Must be killing you wondering who.
对 你一定好奇死了谁会来
Fine, I'll tell you.
好吧 我告诉你
Stuart from the comic bookstore,
是漫画书店的斯图尔特
Barry Kripke from the university,
同事巴里·克瑞普克
Penny's ex-boyfriend Zack
佩妮的前男友扎克
and TV's LeVar Burton.
演员勒瓦尔·布尔顿
Really?
真的吗
LeVar Burton's coming here?
勒瓦尔·布尔顿也要来吗
Possibly. I Tweeted him.
可能 我在推特上联♥系♥他了
Okay, well, tell him I loved him on Star Trek.
好吧 告诉他我喜欢他在《星际迷航》的表演
Please, Leonard, stop trying to horn in on my new friends.
拜托 莱纳德 别想打扰我新朋友
Of course. Good night.
当然 晚安
- Leonard. - Yeah?
-莱纳德 -什么
We had a good run, you and I.
之前你我共度了许多美好时光
Okay.
好--吧
But change is a part of life.
但变化本就是人生的一部分
It certainly is.
当然是
Okay.
好了
I have guests coming.
我有客人要来
I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave now.
恐怕得请你赶紧走了
I am leaving.
我正要走了
Don't make this harder than it is, Leonard.
别让离别变得更加不舍 莱纳德
Good-bye, Sheldon.
再见 谢尔顿
And good-bye to you, sir.
你也再见 先生
He'll be back.
他会回来的
Of course I'll be back. I live here!
我当然会回来 我住这儿
Well, it would appear
好吧 看来
LeVar Burton won't be joining us.
勒瓦尔·布尔顿是不会来了
Let's get started.
我们开始吧
I thought we'd begin by going around the room,
开始先在屋里四处走走
introducing ourselves
介绍下自己
and saying a little bit about why we're here.
稍微说下自己为何来这
Okay. I'm Sheldon.
好了 我是谢尔顿
Uh, for regular readers
对于经常阅读
of The New England Journal of High Energy Physics,
《新英格兰高能物理学》杂♥志♥的人来说
I need no introduction.
我不需要介绍自己了
If you're not familiar with that publication,
如果你不熟悉那本刊物
there's a free copy in your goody bag.
礼品袋里有免费样书赠送
Stuart?
斯图尔特
Um... Hi. I'm Stuart.
大家好 我是斯图尔特
I run a comic bookstore,
我开了家漫画书店
which for financial reasons, I'm currently living in.
因经济原因 我最近还住在店里
I guess what I'm hoping for most out of tonight is a hot shower.
我今晚到这最希望的是能洗个热水澡
It's very nice, Stuart.
很好 斯图尔特
Zack?
扎克
I'm Zack, and I'm, uh...
我是扎克 我呃...
uh...
这...
Could you come back to me?
我等下再说行吗
Of course.
当然
Barry?
巴里
I'm Barry Kwipke, and I'm here
我是巴里·克瑞普克 我来这里
because you told me there was going to be a whaffle.
是因为你说今晚会有"凑奖"
When is the whaffle?
凑奖什么时候开始
Patience, patience, Barry.
淡定 淡定 巴里
The whaffle...
凑奖...
The raffle is the grand finale
抽奖是持续整晚
to an evening-long festival of fun and folly.
玩乐放荡的压轴大戏
- One more question... - Yes, you must be present to win.
-还有个问题 -对 你一定会抽得到
Okay, I'm ready.
好了 我准备好了
I'm Zach, and I'm, uh...
我是扎克 我呃...
Oh, crap, why is this so hard?
讨厌 为什么这么难
Oh, hey.
嗨
- Hi. - Yo, P-dog.
-嗨 -好啊 宅女
What's up?
有事吗
We're here to kidnap you for a girls' night out.
我们来绑♥架♥你出去过女生之夜
Parenthetical: the term "Kidnap" is being used playfully.
说明一下 所谓"绑♥架♥"是开玩笑的
I kind of figured that.
我知道的
Good. Now put this pillowcase over your head.
很好 那就把这枕头套套上去
No.
不要
She used to be much more fun,
她以前比这有趣多了
until Leonard punched her in the heart.
直到莱纳德狠狠伤了她的心
We just thought you might want to go out
我们认为你应该想出去
and have a good time, maybe go dancing.
好好玩一下 或者去跳跳舞
Oh. Gee, thanks, but I'm not really in the mood.
天 谢谢 可我现在没心情
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表