我还能举更多例子 但我要先接个电♥话♥
Hello.
喂
Well, this seems like an odd time
居然选择这种奇怪的时间来测试
to test my cell phone quality, but go on.
我的电♥话♥通话质量 不过继续吧
Test phrases? All right.
测试词组 好吧
Im a tote.
我是个十
Ulba.
足的傻
Twad.
子
All together?
连起来说吗
I'm a total buttwad.
我是个十足的傻子
Why are you laughing?
你笑什么
Hello?
还在吗
And that, girls, is how you make a phony phone call.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 耍人的电♥话♥就该这么打
I'm not sure I grasp
我不确定我有没有
the full entertainment value, but all right.
完全领会到笑点在哪 不过还凑合吧
Next on Wikipedia's list of slumber party activities:
维♥基♥百♥科♥里列举睡衣派对活动的下一项是
"Truth or Dare."
真心话大冒险
Okay, it's your game. You go first.
好吧 你倡议的游戏 你先来
Hang on. I'm familiarizing myself with the rules.
等下 我正在熟悉游戏规则
Seems fairly straightforward.
看起来很通俗易懂
Bernadette, truth or dare?
伯纳黛特 真心话还是大冒险
- Truth. - All right.
-真心话 -听好了
To what temperature must you heat beef
你要把牛肉加热到什么温度
in order to kill the prion
才能把引起牛海绵状脑病[即疯牛病]的
that cses bovinespongiform encephalopathy?
朊病毒彻底杀死
Um...
这个嘛
Remember, you have to answer honestly.
记住 你要如实回答
Wait. No, Amy, you're supposed to ask her
等下 不是这样的 艾米
something personal or embarrassing.
你要问一些私人的或者尴尬的问题
Oh. All right.
好 我懂了
What is the circumference of your areolas?
你的乳晕的圆周长为多少
"Munching on complimentary popcorn.
"用力咀嚼附赠的爆米花"
Woot, woot."
嚯 嚯"
Oh, the gall.
真是厚颜无♥耻♥
I hope his next tweet is "Popcorn lodged in trachea.
我真希望他下一条推特是 "爆米花卡到气管里
Choking to death.
窒息致死
Woot, woot."
嚯 嚯"
Guys, I am sorry.We are full up.
伙计们 真抱歉 满员了
No!
不要
We're full up.
我们全满了
We really want to see this.
我们真的很想看这场电影
Isn't there anythingyou can do?
你能不能通融一下
Sorry. Fire regulations.
抱歉 影院防火规定不能超员
Should've gotten here earlier.
你们应该早点来排队
This is nothing but ablatant abuse of power
这明显就是卑鄙的职员
by a petty functionary.
在滥用权利
Explain to me why Wil Wheaton and his lackeys
解释下为什么威尔·惠顿和他的跟班能进去
get in and we don't.
而我们却不能
'Cause I'm the petty functionary with a clipboard, bitch.
因为我是个手里有权的小气职员 小子
I guess that's that.
看来就这样了
Let's go home.
回家吧
You know what? I'm going back to "I told you so."
我想用回那句"我早说过的"
I told you so.
我早说过的
We can still see something.
我们可以看其他的嘛
Oh, the new Sandra Bullock movie is playing two blocks away.
桑德拉·布洛克的新片附近影院就有放映
You know Sandy B. always brings it.
桑德拉的片子一向有看头的
Look-- a side door.
看 侧门
Come on, Short Round.
快来 肖特·朗德
I guess we'd bettergo after him.
我看最好还是跟上他
Short Round?
肖特·朗德
Indy's young sidekick from Temple of Doom.
《魔域奇兵》里跟琼斯一起的小孩
(《夺宝奇兵》的第二部)
Yeah, I know who itis, but why is it me?
我知道那是谁 但干嘛叫我
You're right. It shouldbe a cuddly Asian boy.
对 应该叫个可爱的亚裔男孩
Like me.
比如我
"And Absalom has kissed her nether eye,
让阿伯沙朗吻她下面那只眼
"And Nicholas is branded on the butt.
还让尼古拉的屁♥股♥烫了一下
This tale is done, and God save all the rout."
故事说完了 愿上帝保佑大家
What the hell was that?
这什么玩意儿
Bernadette dared me to tell a dirty story.
伯纳黛特让我大冒险讲个荤段子
"The Miller's Tale" by Chaucer is the dirtiest story I know.
乔叟的《磨坊主的故事》是我知道的最荤的
It would have been hidden in sock drawers
要是14世纪的人穿袜子的话
if people in the 14th century had worn socks.
就该把它塞在脏袜子抽屉里
I thought it was pretty spicy.
我觉得这段子挺给力的
Especially the part where he kisses her nether eye.
尤其是亲吻她下面那只眼那段
You might not like it as much
你要是知道那指什么
if you knew what "nether eye" meant.
可能就不会很喜欢了
Hint: if one cares about hygiene,
提示 要是很注意卫生的人
one ought not be kissing it.
就不该去亲吻那个地方
Okay, my turn.
好了 到我了
Penny, truth or dare?
佩妮 真心话还是大冒险
Truth.
真心话
Why are you still hanging out with Leonard so much
你为什么还一直跟莱纳德在一起
even though you broke up with him?
即便你们已经分手了
Oh, that's an excellent question.
真是个好问题
For two people who claim to be no longer pair-bonded,
对于已经分手不是一对的两人
you spend an inordinate amount of time in each other's company.
你们俩在一起的时间出乎寻常地多
Yeah.
是啊
Dare.
我选大冒险
I don't believe the rules allow
规则肯定不会允许
for an ex post facto option change.
你临时更改选择的
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, look, just because we're not seeing each other anymore
我们只是不再是男女朋友
doesn't meanwe can't be friends.
并不意味着不再是朋友
I mean, Leonard's a great guy.
毕竟莱纳德是个好人
Then, why did you terminate your relationship with him?
那你为什么要跟他分手
I don't know.
我不知道
He got really serious, and I wasn't ready for it.
他太认真了 而我还没准备好
Interesting.
有意思
How will you react if, in the future,
那如果以后
you become ready for it, and Leonard is unavailable,
你准备好了 而莱纳德已另结新欢
because another woman has realized that he is--
因为另外有个女人意识到
to use your words--"a great guy"?
用你的话说"他是个好人" 那你怎么办
You can only ask one question.
你只能问一个问题
That one.
那问后面一个
You know what, I don't want to play anymore.
我不想玩这个游戏了
Well, I'm not sure how this is scored,
不知道这游戏怎么算得分
but I believe we may have won.
但相信我们俩赢了这局
Sheldon?
谢尔顿
Sheldon?
谢尔顿
Where did he go?
你去哪了
We're looking for Sheldon,not Marmaduke.
我们在找谢尔顿 不是马默杜克[大丹麦狗]
You whistled?
你刚吹口哨了?
What is that?
这是什么
Raiders of the Lost Ark
《法柜奇兵》的胶片
with 21 additional seconds.
带那加长的21秒的
If I can't see it, no one else can see it.
我看不到 别人也休想看到
Sheldon, this is crazy.
谢尔顿 你疯了
No. Crazy was leaving the projection booth unattended.
不 放映室没人看管那才叫疯了
Listen to me.
听我说
You are over-tired. You're not thinking right.
你累过头了 没法♥正♥确思考
Put the movie back before we get into trouble.
趁麻烦还没惹大 赶紧放回去
Trouble is my middle name,Leonard.
麻烦就是我的中间名 莱纳德
Actually, it's Lee,but I prefer Trouble.
其实是李 但我喜欢用"麻烦"
Oh, look who they let in.
看看他们放谁进来了
Don't worry, Wil Wheaton. I was just leaving.
别担心 威尔·惠顿 我正准备走
([哼着《夺宝奇兵》里的插曲退场])
Come on, Short Round.
跟上 肖特·郎德
Yeah.
好
Come on, guys!Hurry up! Hurry up!
快 加油 快点
Let's see you run with a bag of urines trapped to your leg.
你腿上绑个尿袋跑跑试试
(模仿电影《斑点》里的场景
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表