I just want to talk to her.
我就想和她说句话
I forbid it.
我毙之
Open the door, Rajesh.
开门吧 拉杰
You heard me.
我说过了
I forbidded it.
我毙毙之
"Forbidded" it?
"毙毙之"
"Forbaded" it?
"吡毙之"
Get out of the way.
给我让开
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
你又是来做什么
I have business in Los Angeles.
我在洛杉矶有点公事
Why didn't you call?
为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Clearly, she was sending you a message
显然啊 她在暗示你
to take a hike, Mike.
滚远点 迈克同学
I'm sorry. I thought about calling,
不好意思 我想过给你打电♥话♥
but I just wasn't sure if seeing you was such a good idea.
但我不知道和你再见面到底合不合适
I know. Last time I came on too strong.
我懂 上次我有些太着急了
Can we talk in private?
咱俩能单独聊聊吗
- No! - Sure.
-不行 -行啊
It's completely inappropriate for a single woman
一个单身女人私下招待男性
to entertain a man in private.
这实在太荒唐了
If you insist on talking, you must do it on the couch!
要是你俩非得聊的话 就在沙发上聊
All right, you may talk in the bedroom,
好吧 你俩可以在卧室里聊
but I want this door to remain open!
但是我要求你们不许关门
All right, just this once you may close the door.
好吧 这次让你关门
But keep in mind I'll be right out here
但你给我记住 我就在外面
monitoring the situation!
监视你俩的动向
Oh, damn it.
该死
Leonard, when you get this message, call me.
莱纳德 听到这条留言后请速回电
Priya, this is your brother.
普丽娅 我是你哥
When you get this, tell Leonard to check his voicemail.
听到留言后请让莱纳德查收他的语♥音♥信箱
Would you be sleeping over again this evening?
你今晚还住我们那儿吗
Because you're welcome to.
因为我们很欢迎你
That's very nice of you, but I made other plans.
承蒙美意 但是我自己有计划
Well, just keep in mind that should you ever need
你只要记得只要你需要一位
a slightly apathetic tertiary friend,
略显冷淡的第三好的朋友
I stand at the ready.
我时刻准备着
Hi, Howard. Hi, Sheldon.
嗨 霍华德 嗨 谢尔顿
- Hello. - Hey.
-嗨 -嗨
Why are you holding hands?
你俩为啥牵着手
I forbid you to hold hands.
我禁止你俩牵手
Rajesh, you know Leonard and I spent the night together.
拉杰 你知道莱纳德和我一起过夜了
Yeah, but you were just sleeping,
对 但是你俩只是睡觉而已
because I forboded you to have sex.
因为我禁子你俩做♥爱♥了
The word is "forbade""
应该是"禁止"
You sure? That doesn't sound right.
你确定吗 听起来怪怪的
Listen, Rajesh, Leonard and I have decided
听着 拉杰 莱纳德和我已经决定
to see each other again,
重拾旧情了
and you don't get to tell me
你不可以决定
who I can and can't have a relationship with.
我该和谁拍拖
Actually, he can.
其实 他可以
The Hindu Code of Manu is very clear in these matters.
印度的《摩奴法典》对这类问题有明确规定
If a woman's father is not around,
如果一个女人的父亲不在
the duty of controlling her base desires falls
那么控制她基本欲望的责任
to the closest male member of her family, in this case, Raj.
就落在了她最亲的男性亲属身上 也就是拉杰
The code also states
法典还规定
that if she disobeys, she will be reborn
如果她违背了的话 她下辈子将
"in the womb of a jackal and tormented by diseases."
"投胎为豺 疾病缠身"
If true,
如果这是真的
that seems like an awfully large gamble
考虑到奖品只是莱纳德
given that the prize is Leonard.
你这个赌注貌似下得大了点
There it is, Priya. We're Indian.
就是这样 普丽娅 我们是印度人
We believe this stuff.
就信这些玩意
I think it also says that if you eat beef,
我觉得法典上还说 如果你吃牛肉了
you need to live with cows for three months
就得和母牛一起住三个月
and drink their urine.
天天喝牛尿
Some of it makes sense, some of it's crazy.
良莠参半 不可全信
My point is, you can't go out with Leonard.
我是说 你不能和莱纳德在一起
Who can't go out with Leonard?
谁不能和莱纳德在一起
My sister.
我妹妹
Penny, this is Raj's sister, Priya.
佩妮 这位是拉杰的妹妹 普丽娅
It's very nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Oh, yeah, you, too.
哦 我也是
Priya, if you're experiencing any tension or awkwardness,
普丽娅 如果你觉得有些紧张或者尴尬
it may stem from the fact that Leonard and Penny used to--
很可能是因为莱纳德和佩妮以前曾经
if I may quote Howard-- "do the dance with no pants."
用霍华德的话来说叫做"赤♥裸♥共舞"
Sheldon!
谢尔顿
Really?
你非得这么说吗
Hey, Bernadette, can I talk to you for a second?
伯纳黛特 我能跟你说句话吗
Sure.
好
Penny, you became disenchanted with Leonard
佩妮 作为莱纳德曾经的恋人 你和他
as a lover.
分手了
Would you please tell my sister why?
能不能跟我妹妹说说是为啥
Listen, my mom's going to Palm Springs
跟你说哈 我妈要去棕榈泉市
to visit her sister.
拜访她妹妹
That's two whole nights in a row I can sleep over
我就有整整两个晚上
with you all the way to morning.
能陪着你到天亮了
Unless the desert air dries out her sinuses,
除非沙漠的干旱气候让她鼻窦干得厉害
in which case I'll have to schlep out there
那样的话我就得扛着
with the big humidifier.
庞大的增湿器赶过去
That's it?
就这样吗
That's your big solution to all of our problems?
这就是解决咱俩这些问题的妙招吗
If your mom's nose holds up, we get two nights together?
趁你妈不注意 我们才得两晌贪欢
Isn't that great?
这不很美妙吗
No, it's not great.
不 并不好
You need to make a choice.Me or your mother.
你得作出选择 要我还是你妈
Wrong answer.
回答错误
No, wait.
不 等等
You didn't let me finish.
我还没说完
I'm listening.
我听着呢
I came as quickly as I could.
我尽最快速度赶来了
Okay.
好的
Why?
为什么
To comfort you, of course.
当然是赶来安慰你
Sheldon told me about Leonard dating Rajesh's sister.
谢尔顿说了莱纳德跟拉杰妹妹约会的事
So I high-tailed it over here
所以我赶到这里
to pick up the pieces of your broken heart.
来安慰你破碎的心
Amy, I'm fine.
艾米 我没事
You don't have to be strong for me.
你不用在我面前逞强的
Now let's talk about Priya, that man-stealing bitch.
我们来谈谈普丽娅那偷男人的婊♥子♥
What?
什么
In situations like this,
在这样的情况下
best girlfriends are often catty about the other woman.
闺蜜经常都一起声讨小三的
Really, I am not upset about Leonard and Priya.
真的 我对莱纳德和普丽娅的事毫不伤心
Oh. Then perhaps you don't understand what's going on.
那你可能是并不清楚是怎么回事
Your former boyfriend has replaced you
你的前男友另找了
with what appears to be a very suitable mate.
一个看上去非常相配的女友
Arguably much more suitable than you.
可以说比你更相配得多
Oh. Well, good for him.
好吧 那对他来说不错啊
Hey, what do you mean, "More suitable"?
你说"更相配"是什么意思
Well, granted, Penny, your secondary sexual characteristics
佩妮 虽然你的第二性征
are reasonably bodacious.
相当明显
but Priya is highly educated,
但普丽娅有高学历
she's an accomplished professional,she comes from the culture
她是成熟的专业人员 她们的文化中
that literally wrote the book on neat ways to have sex.
甚至还有性♥爱♥宝典
Whereas you, on the other hand, are a community college dropout
而你 只是社区大学辍学生
who comes from the culture that wrote the book on tipping cows.
你们那的文化中 只有如何把牛推倒的书
Yeah. Okay, I got it. I got it.
好吧 我听懂了
So... what is all that stuff?
那些都是什么
This is a portable electroencephalogram.
这是个便携式脑电波机
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表