Yes?
有事吗
What are you doing in there?
你们在那里面干嘛呢
I'm making hydrogen sulfide and ammonia gas.
我正在制♥造♥硫化氢和氨气
Just a little experiment in pest control.
只是个防治害虫的小实验罢了
It's not gonna work, dude; I grew up in India--
对付我没用的 兄弟 我可是在印度长大的
an entire subcontinent where cows walk in the street,
那整片次大♥陆♥上 牛儿满大街乱窜
and nobody has ever had a solid bowel movement.
就没个人能有过正常的"肠胃运动"
Well, we'll just see how long you can hold out.
那就看看你还能坚持多久
Well, we'll just see how your noxious gas
那我们就来看看你的有害气体
fares against my cinnamon-apple-scented aroma therapy candles.
跟我的肉桂苹果芳香蜡烛 哪个更厉害
Didn't you say you're making hydrogen sulfide gas?
你不是说你在制♥造♥硫化氢气体
- Yes. - Isn't that flammable?
-没错 -那不是很易燃的吗
Highly.
极易燃
Oh, dear.
哦天哪
This is not over.
这事跟你没完
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表