莱纳德最近有没有做出背叛朋友的行为
Priya and I are both adults.
普丽娅和我都是成年人了
I didn't betray Raj.
我没有背叛拉杰
In fact you did but I was referring to Howard.
你有 但是我指的是霍华德
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
April 12 2005.
2005年4月12日
Bob's Big Boy Toluca Lake.
在图卢卡湖的鲍勃大头娃汉堡店里
Raj had just introduced us to Priya for the first time.
拉杰第一次把普丽娅介绍给我们
She was enjoying the sweet taste of Hindu rebellion
她正在享受印度教禁止的美味食物
in the form of a Bob's Super Big Boy hamburger.
那就是鲍勃超级大头娃牛肉堡
In order to preserve your friendship
为了维护你们的友谊
you and Howard made a pinky swear
你和霍华德发拉钩钩说
that neither of you would attempt to woo her.
你们俩人都不许追求她
I had a patty melt.
我点了一份奶酪牛肉片
Okay fine I betrayed Howard.
好吧 我背叛了霍华德
- And Raj. - All right and Raj.
-还有拉杰 -好的 还有拉杰
And me.
还有我
You?
你
Violation of the Roommate Agreement's
你违反了室友协议中
overnight guest notification clause.
有留宿客人要提前通知之一条款
Okay fine I-I'm a horrible human being.
好吧 我是个令人讨厌的家伙
I'm the Darth Vader of Pasadena.
我就是帕萨迪纳的达斯·维达
(《星球大战》中的重要角色 黑武士)
You're far too short to be Darth Vader.
你当达斯·维达还太矮了点
At best you might be a turncoat Ewok.
你最多也就是叛徒伊渥克[星球大战]
My point is: Priya's gone and it would be much better
我只是想说 普丽娅已经走了
if no one else found out about us.
要是没人知道这件事就最好了
You mean you want me to keep a secret?
你是说你想让我帮你保密
Yes.
是的
You know I can't keep a secret.
你知道我是保守不了秘密的
You can if you try.
你努力尝试的话就可以的
Think about it this way:
就这样想
um if I were Batman and you were Alfred
如果我是蝙蝠侠 你是艾尔福
(蝙蝠侠的管家)
you'd keep that secret right?
你一定可以对我的身份保密 对吧
Why do you get to be Batman?
凭什么你是蝙蝠侠
Because Batman has the secret.
因为蝙蝠侠才有身份的秘密呀
Alfred has secrets too.
艾尔福也有秘密的
- Like what? - Alfred knows
-什么秘密 -艾尔福知道
that Barbara Gordon is Batgirl.
芭芭拉·科尔顿是蝙蝠女
Which I've now just told to Batman.
而我刚刚就把这个秘密告诉了蝙蝠侠
See I cannot keep a secret.
你看 我就是保守不了秘密
Ta-dah!
挞哒
What?
什么
Ta-dah.
挞哒
It's short for...
这是
Da-da-da-da! ?
哒哒哒哒的缩减版
Kind of busy here Sheldon.
谢尔顿 我正忙着呢
I know that's why I shortened it.
我知道 所以我才缩减了
What do you want?
你想干吗
I came to go over your alibi for last night.
我是来给你提供昨晚的不在场证明的
What alibi?
什么不在场证明
You've asked me to lie on your behalf and as you know
你让我替你撒谎 而你也知道
I am deeply uncomfortable with impromptu dishonesty
我很讨厌没有提前准备的谎言
so I've provided you with an ironclad alibi.
所以我就给你准备了不在场的铁证
You couldn't have spent last night with Priya
你昨晚不可能跟普丽娅过夜
because you were with another woman.
因为你跟另一个女人在一起
Oh I'm so sure I'm gonna regret this
我一定会后悔的
but who was I with?
但我还是要问 我跟谁在一起
The fun-loving and morally loose Miss Maggie McGarry.
风趣但作风随便的麦琪·麦凯瑞小姐
Oh God.
天啊
You met her at Pasadena's most popular
你们是在帕萨迪纳最有名的
Irish watering hole Lucky Baldwin's
爱尔兰酒吧 幸运鲍德温酒吧认识的
where Maggie spends her nights tending bar
麦琪是那里的吧台服务员
with a head full of curls and a heart full of dreams.
她一头卷发 心怀梦想
"Leonard call me if you are interested in coitus.
莱纳德 想要苟合的话就打给我
Sincerely Maggie McGarry."
麦琪·麦凯瑞敬上
And if anyone were
如果真的有人
to actually call that number they will hear this.
打这个号♥码查证的话 他们会听到
Top of the morning to you.
祝你有个美好的早晨
You've reached Maggie McGarry.
这里是麦琪·麦凯瑞家
Leave a message after the wee little beep.
在轻盈的哔声后请留言
It's pretty convincing huh?
很真吧
That wasn't even a real person.
那都不是真人发声
And here is the clincher:
最后还有
a lock of Maggie's flaming auburn hair.
一撮麦琪的红棕色头发
Where'd you get that?
你这是从哪弄来的
From an orangutan in the primate lab.
从灵长类实验室的红毛猩猩身上剪的
An orangutan?
红毛猩猩
Well no one's going to run a DNA test on it Leonard.
又没人会去验DNA 莱纳德
Honestly you overthink everything.
说真的 你想得太多了
Sheldon I don't need an alibi.
谢尔顿 我不需要不在场证明
Nobody's going to ask about last night
只要你不乱说话
as long as you just zip your lip.
没人会问昨晚的事的
Thank you.
谢了
Now don't worry everything is going to be fine.
别担心 不会有事的
强烈怀疑
Hey.
好啊
Hey Leonard will you please tell Howard
莱纳德 你能不能告诉霍华德
my sister has never been attracted to him?
我妹妹从没喜欢过他
Come on Raj
得了 拉杰
how am I supposed to know
我怎么知道你妹妹
who she is attracted to or was attracted to
现在喜欢谁 以前喜欢过谁
or who she might be attracted to in the future?
将来又会喜欢上谁啊
And I have nothing to contribute
我对这个话题
to this conversation.
毫无建设性意见
Because I too know absolutely nothing
因为我也完全不知道
about Priya's preferences in male companionship.
普丽娅对男性♥伴♥侣♥的偏好
And with that I will re-zip my lip.
所以 我会再次闭上嘴
Hey so what did you guys think
对了 你们觉得昨晚
of the new episode of Caprica last night?
卡布里卡的最新一集怎么样
I didn't see it.
我没看
Didn't see it?
啥 没看
What were you doing?
那你在干什么
Uh I was out.
我出去了
What on Caprica night?
啥 昨天可是卡布里卡之夜
Yeah I uh went for a drink.
是啊 我出去喝了一杯
Really you?
真的假的 就你
Where w-where'd you go?
你去哪儿了
To uh...
去了...
Lucky Baldwin's.
幸运鲍德温酒吧
Oh I've heard of that place.
我听说过那地方
Isn't that Pasadena's favorite Irish watering hole?
那不是帕萨迪纳最受欢迎的爱尔兰酒吧么
Yes.
没错
Did you meet
你有没有在那里
anyone interesting there
遇到谈得来的人
perhaps a promiscuous redheaded barmaid?
是不是个滥交的红发调酒师
As a matter of fact... I-I-I-I-I can't I can't
说实话 我不行了
I can't do it.
我做不到
Sure you can you're doing fine it's very believable.
你当然可以 你做得很好 相当令人信服
I'm sorry Raj but the truth is
我很抱歉 拉杰 但事实上
I was with Priya last night.
昨晚我和普丽娅在一起
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
He's still light-headed from all the Irish whiskey
他还满脑子爱尔兰威士忌和熏蛋
and pickled eggs in his system.
一团浆糊呢
What were you doing with Priya?
你和普丽娅在一起做什么
I believe they engaged in coitus
我确信他们是在性♥交♥
but more importantly
但更重要的是
if Leonard had not abandoned his story
如果莱纳德没有半途而废
would you have found it plausible?
你觉得那个故事可信么
You slept with my sister?!
你上了我妹妹
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表