Can I stay here tonight?
我今晚能住这吗
Yeah. Why, what happened?
好啊 怎么了
Howard's a complete and total ass.
霍华德是个超级无敌大混♥蛋♥
Oh, yeah, that. Come on in.
啊 我懂的 来吧
Thanks. I'll sleep on the floor.
谢啦 我睡地板就好
Not necessary.
不用的
Penny and I are perfectly comfortable sharing a bed.
我跟佩妮完全不介意睡一张床
We are?
不介意吗
Of course, we're best friends.
当然了 我们是闺蜜嘛
Oh, right, right, the blog.
哦对了 博客写了
Word of warning, though.
不过 温馨提示
I'm prone to night terrors
我有夜惊倾向
so when I wake up kicking and screaming, don't panic.
所以如果我睁眼乱踢或尖叫 别慌
Just pin me down and stroke my hair, and I'll be fine.
把我按倒抚摸我的头发 就会没事的
- Hey, can I stay here tonight? - Shh-shh-shh.
-嗨 我今晚能住这吗 -嘘嘘嘘
Sheldon's asleep.
谢尔顿睡着了
What's going on?
啥情况
Well, Howard's a complete and total ass
这个 霍华德是个超级无敌大混♥蛋♥
Bernadette's in my bed
所以伯纳黛特占了我的床
and no matter how much you stroke Amy's hair, she bites.
不管我怎么摸艾米的头发 她都乱咬
- What? - Never mind.
-啥 -无所谓了
Can I stay here or not?
我能住这儿不
- Uh, sure. - All right.
-当然能 -太好了
So, how do you want to do this?
你想怎么睡
Well, I'm not getting in bed with him.
反正打死我也不跟他睡
Yeah, it is a little like
没错 就像是
getting into Dracula's coffin.
爬进了德拉库拉的棺材
(著名吸血鬼电影角色)
We're just gonna have to make the best of this.
我们得充分利用这个情况
Okay, when you say "make the best of it..."
好吧 你说"充分利用"的意思是
- Sleep. - Right.
-睡觉 -好吧
So we'll just call the middle here
我们就把中间这里叫做
the Neutral Zone.
"中立区"
The what?
中什么
Star Trek.
《星际迷航》啊
You know, the Neutral Zone
中立区嘛
between the Federation and the Romulan Empire.
就在联邦和罗慕兰帝国之间
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
Just like old times.
就跟当年一样
Of course
当然咯
sometimes the Federation and the Romulans
有时候联邦和罗慕兰帝国
would enter the Neutral Zone
会进入中立区
to negotiate a temporary truce.
进行临时休战谈判
Sweetie, let me put this in a way you'll understand:
亲爱的 我就敞开天窗说亮话吧
from the waist down, my shields are up.
休想碰我的下半身
Got it, got it.
懂了 懂了
We can do all kinds of stuff
知道吗 只用上半身
from the waist up, you know?
我们也可以玩出很多花样
- Go to sleep. - Good night.
-睡觉 -晚安
Please tell me you're not having coitus.
请亲口告诉我你俩没在交♥媾♥
We are not having coitus.
我俩没在交♥媾♥
Can you guarantee that it won't happen
你俩能保证今晚一直
at any time during the night?
都不交♥媾♥吗
- Yes. - No.
-能 -不能
Next on Turner Classic Movies
特纳经典电影频道即将播出
Bridget Jones's Diary.
《BJ单身日记》
Oh, my God, I'm crying already.
哦天呐 我已经内牛满面了
Raj? Raj?
拉杰 拉杰
Raj?
拉杰
I need to sleep here tonight.
我今晚得睡在这儿
Why?
为啥
Howard is a complete and total ass
霍华德是个彻头彻尾的大混♥蛋♥
Bernadette is in Penny's bed, Amy bites
伯纳黛特霸占了佩妮的床 艾米总咬人
and Penny may or may not have coitus with Leonard.
佩妮和莱纳德有可能会交♥媾♥
Okay. Come on in.
好吧 进来吧
Leonard, are you asleep?
莱纳德 你睡着了吗
No.
没
I really appreciate you letting me stay here tonight.
真的很感谢你今晚收留我
Sure, no problem.
小意思 没什么
I know it's kinda weird.
我知道这样有点儿尴尬
True dat.
米错
"True dat"?
"米错"
I've gotten a lot more street since we broke up.
自从咱俩分手以后我学会了更多流行语
Right.
好吧
Still mad at me about that?
还生我气吗
No. No, I understand.
不了不了 我很理解
I got too intense, you had to back off.
我逼得太紧 你想要些空间
Thank you.
谢谢
I've gotten a lot better at that, you know.
这方面我现在已经好多了 知道吗
I've dated four different women since we broke up
我俩分手以后我跟四个女人约会过
and I didn't tell any of them that I loved them
我没跟她们中任何一个人说过"我爱你"
and wanted to have their babies.
和"我想和你生儿育女"
Good for you.
真替你高兴
Okay, good night.
嗯 晚安
Good night.
晚安
You know, maybe it wouldn't be the worst idea in the world
知道吗 也许今晚突破一下中立区
to violate the Neutral Zone for just one night.
也不是什么坏主意
Hey, Leonard, Sheldon kicked me
嗨 莱纳德 谢尔顿把我赶出了
out of the room, gave me your key.
房♥间 把你房♥间的钥匙给我了
Penny's here.
佩妮在这儿呢
No, we don't want to watch Bridget Jones's Diary!
不啊 我们不想看《BJ单身日记》
Good morning and welcome to Science and Society.
早上好 欢迎参加"科学与社会"研讨会
I'm Dr. Sheldon Cooper
我是谢尔顿·库珀
BS, MS, MA
理学学士兼理学硕士兼文学硕士
PhD, and ScD.
兼哲学博士兼理学博士
OMG, right?
我的神呐 是吧
Perhaps that joke was a little too hippie-dippy for this crowd.
也许这个笑话对于在座各位有点儿太弱智了
All right then, we'll begin with opening remarks.
好了 我们开始致开幕词
Miss Rostenkowski, would you like to start us off
罗斯顿考斯基小姐 你愿意抛砖引玉
by discussing your assessment
谈谈你对于
of science's responsibility to society?
科学对社会的责任的看法吗
Sure.
好的
I think all branches of science
我认为 每一个自然学科
have to move cautiously these days.
在今天都需要谨慎发展
It's not just giant nuclear weapons
能毁灭世界的
that can destroy the world.
并不只有大型的核武器
As a microbiologist, I can tell you
作为一名微生物学家 我可以告诉你
even the tiniest organisms can still tear you a new one.
即使是最微小的微生物也能让你尸骨无存
Interesting.
有意思
I think what you might need to know about my colleague
我觉得在座各位需要了解我同事的一点
is that though she claims
就是尽管她声称
her field of interest is tiny organisms
她最感兴趣的领域是细小的微生物
she certainly has spent her fair share of time
她显然在我们可以认为是大型武器的东西上
around what we can assume was pretty massive weaponry.
花了相当多的时间
I think Mr. Wolowitz needs to keep in mind
我认为沃罗威茨先生需要记住一点
that the past is the past.
那就是过去的事情已经过去了
But he should know that I am the kind of girl
但他应该知道我是那种
who could get all the giant missiles she wants.
让任何"大型导弹"趋之若鹜的女孩
Are we talking about women wanting penises?
我们在讨论女性对阴♥茎♥的渴求吗
Because I'd like to weigh in.
因为我想插一句嘴
Dr. Koothrappali, would you care to join the conversation?
库萨帕里博士 你想说几句吗
Certainly. I'd like to raise two points.
当然 我有两点要讲
Number one, I think they are talking about penises.
第一 我觉得他们确实在讨论小♥弟♥弟♥
And number two, these mimosas are kicking my little brown ass.
第二 这桔汁他妈的香槟太他妈的爽了
I'd like to kick your little brown ass.
我真♥他♥妈♥的想他妈的踹你
What did I do?
我♥干♥啥了
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道诶
Maybe when you walk into a hotel room
也许当你走进一间酒店房♥间
and you see a guy getting back together with his girlfriend
看见一哥们儿跟女朋友重归于好时
you should consider doing something other
你应该考虑做点儿别的什么
than crawling into the adjoining bed.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表