Hang on. It's Leonard.
等一下 莱纳德来电♥话♥
Hi, Leonard.
嗨 莱纳德
Yeah, hi. Listen, I just got a text from Raj.
嗨 我刚收到拉杰的短♥信♥
He wanted me to tell you
他让我告诉你
that when Howard says "Nap " He means "Sex."
霍华德说的"休整" 是"做♥爱♥"的意思
Thank you, Raj.
谢谢你 拉杰
Are you... an element in the actinoid series?
你是錒系元素的一种吗
No.
不是
Amy?
艾米
Are you usually radioactive when found in nature?
你在自然界中是放射性的吗
No.
不是
Are you in the lanthanoid series?
你是镧系元素吗
Amy, it's Penny's turn.
艾米 轮到佩妮了
Penny?
佩妮
Uh, I don't know...
呃 我咋知道
Are you food?
你是吃的吗
That's not apropos.
这就是你不对了
We've already established I'm found in the periodic table.
不是说明白了吗 在元素周期表里[直译:桌]
Well, it's a table, right?
好歹是张桌 不是吗
I mean, why can't there be food on it?
是桌子干嘛不能放吃的
I knew she wasn't lead car materiel.
就知道她不配坐领头车
Who elected you Road Trip God?
谁选你当了汽车旅行之王了
Leonard.
莱纳德
It was a late-night vote.
那是深夜投票
We were all exhausted
大家都精疲力尽了
and he was threatening to filibuster.
他威胁我们不选他就不让睡
It's not technically "Road Trip God""
也不是啥"汽车旅行之王"啦
it's Travel Supervisor.
是旅途监督员
Although Road Trip God does have a certain ring to it.
尽管汽车旅行之王听着更拉风一些
I don't understand why you people
我就不明白了 你们怎么就
just let him bully you like this.
让他这么欺负你们啊
Someone should stand up to him.
该有人奋起反抗
What's he going to do?
他能怎么着
I can't believe you let him kick me out of the car.
真不敢相信 你们就眼看着他把我轰出来
What could we do? He's the Travel Supervisor.
我们敢怎样啊 他是旅程监督人
Don't worry, Penny. This is a better car anyway.
别担心 佩妮 反正这辆车更赞
Yeah. It's the Love Car.
没错 这是爱爱车喔
Should I ask?
还用问么
*They say we're young and we don't know*
*他们说我们太小还不懂得*
*We won't find out until we grow*
*长大后才能领悟*
*Well, I don't know if all that's true*
*我不知这正确与否*
*'Cause you got me, and, baby, I got you*
*因为宝贝 我们拥有彼此*
*Babe*
*宝贝*
*I got you, babe*
*我拥有你*
Red Leader, I'm really sorry.
红一号♥ 我真的错了
*I got you, babe.*
*我拥有你 宝贝*
*I got you, babe...*
*我拥有你 宝贝*
I missed you.
我想你了
You know what? I missed you, too.
知道不 我也无比想你
Bernadette?
伯纳黛特
Oh, my God, Glenn!
天呐 格伦
Great to see you!
见到你真高兴
Are you here for the conference?
你是来参加研讨会的吗
Yeah, I'm doing a global warming panel.
是啊 我在全球暖化座谈组
Oh, good for you.
真不错
Uh, Glenn, this is my boyfriend Howard.
格伦 这是霍华德 我男朋友
- Nice to meet you. - Hi.
-很高兴认识你 -嗨
Ow. Hi.
哎哟 嗨
You're a lucky man.
你很幸运嘛
Bernie's a great gal.
妮妮是个好姑娘
Yes. "Bernie" Sure is.
是啊 "妮妮"确实很好
Well, I got to run. The panel's tomorrow morning.
我先走一步 座谈会定在明早
It's called, "Remembering Snow: A Look Back."
主题是"忆雪: 回首往昔"
I'll try to catch it.
我会尽量去的
Oh, great.
太好了
- Bye. - Bye.
-拜拜 -拜
Hey... Bernie?
那个...妮妮
Yeah?
咋了
Please tell me he's your gay cousin.
拜托告诉我那是你同性恋的表亲
No. He was one of my professors in college.
不是啊 他是我大学教授
Oh! That's a relief.
这样啊 算是松了口气
Then we went out for a year.
然后我们交往过一年
Come on, let's check in, so we can take that nap.
来吧 赶紧办理入住 就能去"休整"一下啦
No, it's not necessarily proportional...
不 不一定是成比例的...
Shut up!
闭嘴
That green bag is Dr. Cooper's.
那个绿包是库珀博士的
Here's an extra five. Make him wait.
多给你五美刀 拜托让他多等会
Right to the nap, huh? Okay?
直接进入"休整"了呀 好吧
Uh, so, this Glenn guy.
那个 格伦那哥们
You say you went out with him for, like, a year.
你说你们交往了一年呐
Do we really need to talk about my old boyfriend now?
咱有必要这时候讨论我的前男友吗
No. I guess not.
不 大概没必要吧
What is he, like, six-four, six-five?
他多高啊 1.93还是1.95
Six-seven.
两米啦
Probably has a hard time finding a suit that fits.
估计不好买♥♥衣服吧
Is something bothering you?
你有什么不爽吗
- No. It's just... - What?
-没 就是 -就是什么
I'm just thinking.
我就是想吧
If you had sex with that guy
如果你和那哥们儿上过床
I mean, there's nothing I can do here
我是说 我现在也不能变得
that will make any kind of... impact.
更..."给力"一点
Howard, it's not a contest.
霍华德 这又不是什么比赛
I love you. I want to be with you.
我爱你 我想和你在一起
Yeah, great, love you, too, but...
那很好啊 我也爱你 但
If it were a contest
如果是个比赛
I wouldn't have a chance, right?
我也没机会赢啊 对吧
You can't think that way.
你不能这么想
Yep.
对
Loser.
萎男
Howard, stop it.
霍华德 别这样
Sorry. I just never figured that
对不起 我就是没想到
a guy like me going out with a girl like you
我这种人跟你这种女孩交往
would ever have to compete with a guy like that.
还要跟他那种男人竞争
Wait a minute, "A girl like me"? What's that mean?
等等 什么叫"我这种女孩"
I'm... I...
我...我那个
Are you saying you don't think I'm hot enough
你是说我没那么辣
to go out with a guy like Glenn?
配不上格伦吗
No! No, I'm saying exactly the opposite.
不 不是啊 完全跟你那意思相反
I'm too hot to go out with a guy like Glenn?
我太辣了 格伦配不上我吗
Yeah, let's go with that.
对啊 那就这意思吧
Still nothing.
还是没货
Remind me to try again in an hour.
一小时后提醒我再试一次
Will do.
包在我身上
So...
那么
girl talk?
闺蜜谈心
Um, sure.
好啊
What do you got in mind?
你想聊啥
Do you subscribe to the Freudian theory of penis envy?
你同意弗洛依德的"阴♥茎♥嫉妒"理论吗
Um, I never really thought about it.
呃 我还真没想过
Why?
怎么了
Sometimes I think it might be nice to have one.
有时候我觉得长一根挺不错的
Really?
真的吗
Not for sex, for convenience.
不为嘿♥咻♥ 为了方便
You can't deny that, by comparison
你不能否认 比较而言
our internal plumbing is extremely high maintenance.
我们的内部下水系统太难伺候了
Again, I've never given it much thought.
我也没怎么想过这个
We have time now.
现在有时间啊
Think about it.
想想吧
Oh, good.
太好了
Hey.
嗨
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表