生活大爆♥炸♥
第四季第十五集
Here's what I wonder about zombies.
我对僵尸有一点困惑
What happens if they can't get any human flesh to eat?
要是他们找不到人肉吃会怎么样
They can't starve to death-- they're already dead.
他们不可能饿死 他们本来就是死人嘛
You take this one. I spent an hour last night on
你听听我的 我昨晚花了一个小时在想
"How do vampires shave
"既然吸血鬼在镜子里
when they can't see themselves in the mirror"?
都看不见自己 他们是怎么给自己剃胡子的"
Well-groomed vampires meet in pairs
衣冠楚楚的吸血鬼两两搭伴
and shave each other-- case closed.
互相刮胡子 解释完毕
Yeah, okay, so, zombies.
好吧 那 僵尸呢
I guess it depends on the zombies, Raj.
我觉得这取决于僵尸的种类 拉杰
Are we talking slow zombies, fast zombies?
我们现在说的是快僵尸还是慢僵尸
Like, in 28 Days, if those zombies didn't eat,
在《28天》里面 如果那些僵尸不吃东西
- they starved. - You're thinking
-他们就会饿死 -你说的是
of 28 Days Later.
《惊变28天》
28 Days is where Sandra Bullock goes to rehab
《28天》里面桑德拉·布洛克去戒酒
and puts the audience into an undead state.
结果让观众升华到濒死状态
Hey, don't bag on Sandra Bullock!
喂 不许你说桑德拉·布洛克坏话
You think it makes you look cultured,
你以为这样显得很有内涵
but you just come off as bitter.
但你表现出来的只是刻薄而已
Oh, Dr. Siebert, twelve o'clock.
12点方向 希伯特博士
Why's the president of the university
为啥大学校长
slumming in the cafeteria?
要来食堂里视察呢
Perhaps he's emulating Shakespeare's Henry V,
也许他在模仿莎翁笔下的亨利五世
who dressed as a commoner and mingled among them,
微服私访 想知道在民间
to find out how he was being perceived by his subjects.
他的臣民们是如何看待自己的
Of course, if he'd have read any of the 1,300 e-mails
当然 如果他看过我发给他的1300封
I've sent him on the subject of his administration,
关于学校管理的邮件中的任何一封
he could have saved himself the trouble.
他就不必这么费劲了
Or maybe he heard it's Tator Tot Tuesday.
也可能是因为他听说今天周二有炸薯棒
That's why I'm here.
反正我是因为这个才来的
Hey, there's my favorite geniuses!
嗨 我最器重的天才们
How are we doing today?
今天过得怎么样啊
That depends-- how much longer
这取决于 你打算
do you plan on fondling my shoulder?
在我的肩膀上抚摸多久
Sorry, Dr. Cooper, I forgot you have a touch phobia.
抱歉 库珀博士 我忘了你有爱抚恐惧症
It's not a touch phobia, it's a germ phobia.
我不是怕人抚摸 我是怕细菌
If you'd like to go put on a pair of latex gloves,
要是你愿意戴一双乳胶手套
I'll let you check me for a hernia.
给我查疝气都没问题
Yeah.
好吧
So, listen, fellas,
听好了各位
who's up for a little party this Saturday night?
本周六晚上谁想去参加一个小宴会呢
Open bar, good eats, might even be a few pretty girls.
美酒 佳肴 没准儿还会有几位甜妞
Sounds great! I'm in!
听起来很赞啊 我去
Hold on.
慢着
Just because the nice man is offering you candy,
就因为一位怪蜀黍给你们糖吃
doesn't mean you should jump into his windowless van.
并不意味着你就应该跳进人贩子的破车里
What's the occasion?
究竟是什么场合啊
Just a little fund-raiser for the university.
就是本校的几位赞助者
Aha! The tear-stained air mattress in the back of the van.
啊哈 沾满泪痕的气垫还在车后面呢
I understand your reticence, Dr. Cooper,
你不情愿我很理解 库珀博士
and I sympathize, but the hard facts are,
我深表同情 但残酷的事实摆在面前
occasionally, we have to shake a few hands
有时候我们不得不为了募集研究资金
and kiss a few butts to raise money for our research.
而跟某些人溜须拍马
I don't care; it's demeaning.
我不管 这太下作了
And I refuse to be trotted out and shown off
我不愿想像只德州博览会的冠军猪一样
like a prize hog at the Texas State Fair.
被人领着到处表演
Which, by the way, is something you don't want to attend
顺便提一下 这种博览会肯定不是你想穿着
wearing a Star Trek ensign's uniform.
别有星际迷航徽章的衣服参加的
All right,
好吧
let me put it this way.
那我换个说法
You're gonna put on a suit, you're gonna come to this party,
你们都得给我穿好正装参加这个宴会
and you're gonna explain your research
你们要向一群老人解释
to a bunch of old people,
你们所做的研究
or I swear to God, I'll blind you with a hot spoon,
否则 我对天发誓 我会用热勺子烫瞎你的眼睛
like they did to that little boy in Slumdog Millionaire.
就像《贫民窟的百万富翁》里的那个小男孩一样
Oh, you don't want that.
你肯定不想那样的
So, Saturday night!
那就周六晚上咯
It's gonna be off the hook.
包你开心
Get over it.
速度拿开
Oh, boy!
哦天啊
Tator tots and a party invitation?
又是炸薯棒又是宴会邀请
What a great day!
今天是个好日子啊
There you go.
好了
Are you sure this is right?
你确定这样就行了
Yeah, just tuck that part in your pants; you'll be fine.
嗯 把这一段塞到裤子里 就没事了
Okay, let's go smooch some rich, wrinkled tochis.
一起去给拍那些有钱人的马屁吧
Oh, Howard, I can't believe Bernadette let you go
霍华德 我真不敢相信伯纳黛特居然让你
to a fancy party wearing a dickey.
穿着女式衬领去参加这么正式的宴会
Excuse me, my girlfriend doesn't pick out my clothes.
不好意思 我的衣服不是我女朋友挑的
My mother does.
是我妈挑的
Oh. We should get going.
我们该出发了
What about Sheldon?
那谢尔顿呢
Sheldon is not going.
谢尔顿不去
Really? What do we tell Siebert?
真的假的 那我们怎么跟希伯特交待
Tell him Dr. Cooper feels that the best use of his time
告诉他库珀博士觉得他宝贵时间最有价值的用途
is to employ his rare and precious mental faculties
就是运用他那举世罕见的天赋
to tear the mask off nature and stare at the face of God.
来揭开自然的面纱 目睹上帝的真面
Sheldon, it's Saturday night, you'll be doing laundry.
谢尔顿 现在是周六晚上 你要去洗衣服了
Don't tell him that, tell him the mask thing.
别跟他说这个 说揭开面纱啥的
Hey, put your tie back in your pants.
喂 把领带塞回裤子里
Nice place.
这地儿不错啊
Reminds me of my parents' house back in New Delhi.
让我想起了我爸妈在新德里的房♥子
- You're kidding. - No. We are very wealthy.
-别逗了 -真的 我家很有钱的
But the only difference is, we have more servants.
但跟这里唯一的区别就是 我们的仆人更多
- More than this? - More than we can use.
-比这儿还多啊 -多得没地儿使唤
You see, in India, we don't make the mistake
你看吧 在印度 我们都不会犯
of letting our poor people have dreams.
让人们有梦想这种错误
Ah. There's my band of brainiacs.
我的牛人小队来了
Where's Dr. Cooper?
库珀博士在哪儿呢
He's tearing the mask off nature to look at the face of God.
他正在揭开自然的面纱 目睹上帝的真面
The board of directors insists he has a beautiful mind.
校领导认定他有颗美丽心灵
I think he's just bananas.
我认为他就是浮云
Come on, let me introduce you
来吧 我来介绍你们认识一位
to one of the university's leading donors.
咱们学校的主要捐款人
I think we were misled about the cute girls.
我觉得咱们被他们所谓的美女误导了
Mrs. Latham, I'd like you to meet three
莱森女士 这是我们学校
of our outstanding young researchers.
三位了不起的青年学者
This is Dr. Leonard Hofstadter,
这位是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali and Howard Wolowitz.
拉杰·库萨帕里博士和霍华德·沃罗威茨
Well, what happened to you, Wolowitz,
沃罗威茨你怎么了
couldn't stick with it long enough to get your PhD?
坚持不下去读博么
I'm an engineer.
我是工程师
Most engineers don't bother with a PhD.
工程师通常不需要博士学位
But you may be interested to know
不过你没准想知道
I designed the zero-gravity waste-disposal system for NASA.
我给NASA设计过零重力废物排放系统的
Got it-- you're a space plumber.
懂了 你就是太空水管工
I'm gonna go hit the bar.
我去吧台喝两杯
Tell me about these two.
介绍这两位吧
Do him first.
先介绍他
Dr. Hofstadter is representing our experimental physics program tonight.
霍夫斯塔德博士今天晚上会做个我们实验物理项目的演讲
I think you'll really enjoy hearing about his fascinating work.
我想你会对他迷人的工作感兴趣的
Right.
行吧
Fascinate me.
迷我一下
They're cute when they're about to wet themselves, aren't they?
他们快要尿裤子的样子很可爱吧
I'll make it easy for you.
这么说吧
When you arrive at the lab in the morning,
每天早上你到实验室的第一件事
what sort of machine do you turn on?
你会最先打开什么机器
Coffee maker?
咖啡机
All right, Dr. Kooth-- uh, whatever it is-- you're up.
行吧 库那什么博士 到你了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表