I don't know. I was just trying something.
我也不知道 不过是试着找点话题
Muggles.
麻瓜一个[此处引用《哈利波特》里的说法]
You slipped and fell into a robot hand?
你是滑倒摔进机械手里的吗
Yes.
对
Penis first?
鸡鸡先着地
Yes. Now, help me!
对 快帮我
I'd suggest a lubricant, but I have a feeling
我本来想建议用润滑剂
you fell on some of that as well.
但我想其实你已经栽在润滑剂里了
Not funny, Leonard.
不好笑 莱纳德
Really? A robot hand's got a death grip on your junk, dude.
是吗 一个机械手卡在你小♥弟♥弟♥上
That's funny, ask anyone.
这还不好笑吗 不信你问别人
Plea-- before my mother walks in, get this off me!
拜托 趁我妈还没进来 快把这玩意弄掉
Okay, let's see.
唔 我看看
No, no! Don't touch.
别 别碰电脑
The program is paused.
程序暂停了
Well, then let's un-pause it.
那就重新启动呗
No, no! I loaded the wrong program.
别 导入错误的程序
The hand thinks it's holding a screwdriver in outer space.
这玩意以为自己在外太空握着把螺丝刀呢
If you continue the program, it's gonna start twisting.
要是程序继续 它就要开始扭了
A-All right.
好吧
Um, how about this.
这样如何
When-when Winnie the Pooh got his head stuck
小熊维尼的脑袋卡在蜂蜜树上时
in the honey tree, his friends all grabbed onto him
他的伙伴们就会上去拉住他
and pulled and pulled.
然后往外拔啊拔啊拔
You do what you want,
你爱咋咋地
I'm not touching another man's honey tree.
我可不想碰其他男人的"蜂蜜树"
All right, uh, forget pulling.
好吧 不拔了
How about we get an electric saw and cut it off?
那就找把电锯 直接锯掉
What?! No saws!
啥 不准用电锯
One circumcision was enough.
一个包皮环切还不够吗
How about an acetylene torch?
那乙快焊炬呢
Okay, I can't believe this needs to be said out loud.
好吧 不敢相信我还要声明这些
No pulling, no saws, no torches.
不准拔 不准用电锯和焊炬
Well, then what do you want us to do?
那你要我们做啥
Howard, I made cookies for you
霍华德 我做了饼干
and your little friends!
给你和你的小伙伴
That's great, Mom, thanks!
好极了 老妈 多谢
I'll bring them up with some Hawaiian Punch!
我送上来 再带点夏威夷宾治酒
Don't come up here!
别上来
Why not?! Are you ashamed of your mother?!
干嘛 看不起你妈吗
Yes, but that's not the point!
话是没错 但这不是关键
Get me out of here.
快帮帮忙
You have any ideas, Raj?
你有想法吗 拉杰
Right now, all I can think about is cookies and Hawaiian Punch.
现在啊 我满脑子都是饼干和夏威夷宾治酒
Hey, here's another possible topic of conversation.
好吧 换个话题
This is a big night for Sheldon.
今晚是谢尔顿的盛大之夜啊
Right, Sheldon?
是吧 谢尔顿
Big night?
盛大
The winter solstice is a big night.
冬至日的夜晚才叫大
It's over 14 hours
在南加利福尼亚
in Southern California.
一共有整整14小时呢
That's an amusing factoid.
这句话仿得真有意思
Thank you.
谢谢
No, no.
不
My point is, uh, tonight is Sheldon's first official date.
我是说 今晚是谢尔顿第一次正式约会
Discuss.
你们继续吧
Is this true?
真的吗
Apparently, a semi-incestuous Teens for Jesus
当然 在国♥庆♥日上的青年敬基♥督♥
Fourth of July Hoedown didn't count.
方块舞会上的那次半乱♥伦♥约会不算
So, um, Amy, what about you?
艾米 那你呢
Do you date much?
你约会过吗
Once a year.
一年一次
It's a deal I made with my mother
我和我妈说好了
in exchange for her silence on the matter,
这样她就不唠叨这事
as well as the occasional use of her George Foreman Grill
还可以偶尔用她的乔治·富曼烤架
that seals in the flavor without the fat.
锁住美味 没有脂肪
How about you, Penny?
你呢 佩妮
Do you go on many dates?
你约会过很多次吗
Uh, yeah, I wouldn't say many.
其实也没有很多次啦
A few.
有几个吧
What's...?
这算啥表情
Your characterization of approximately 171 different men as "A few."
你把约171个不同男人描述为"有几个"
What...
什么
Where did you get 171 men?
你怎么算的171个
Simple extrapolation.
简单的推断
In the three years that I've known you,
我认识你的这三年来
you were single for two.
你有两年是单身
During that time, I saw 17 different suitors.
在那两年里 你跟17名追求者约会过
If we work backwards, correcting for observation bias
往前倒推的话 请纠正如果观察有误
and postulate an initial dating age of 15
并假设你初次约会年龄为15岁
Whoa, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I did not start dating at 15.
我才不是15岁开始约会的
I'm sorry. Sixteen?
抱歉 十六岁
Fourteen.
十四
My mistake.
我的错
Now, assuming the left side of a bell curve peaking around the present,
假设钟形曲线的左半部分在目前达到峰值
that would bring the total up to 193 men.
那就是说总数为193人
Plus or minus eight men.
正负8人
Remarkable.
太厉害了
Did you have sexual intercourse with all of these men?
你跟这些人都有过性关系吗
No.
没有
Although that number would be fairly easy to calculate.
这个数字要算的话也相当简单
Based on the number of awkward encounters I've had
基于我早上在她公♥寓♥门口尴尬邂逅
with strange men leaving her apartment in the morning,
陌生过夜男士的数量
plus the number of times she's returned home wearing the same clothes
加上遇见她穿着前晚衣服
she wore the night before...
早上回家的次数
Okay, Sheldon, I think you've made your point.
好了 谢尔顿 我们都明白你意思了
So we multiply 193--
那就是193人
minus 21 men before the loss of virginity--
减去她失去童贞之前的21人
so 172 times 0.18 gives us...
即172人乘以0.18
30.96 sexual partners.
30.96位性♥伴♥侣♥
Let's round that up to 31.
约等于31
Okay, Sheldon, you are so wrong.
好了 谢尔顿 这根本不对
That is not even close to the real number.
跟实际数字大相径庭
I'm gonna need a drink over here.
这里给我来杯酒
This is very interesting.
这真有趣
Cultural perceptions are subjective.
个人的文化认知是非常主观的
Penny, to your mind, are you a slut?
佩妮 在你看来 你是荡♥妇♥吗
No! No!
不 不是
No.
不是
Let's just all finish our dinners, okay?
我们还是自顾自用餐好了 好吗
This is an interesting topic.
确实是个有趣的话题
How many sexual encounters have you had?
你有多少次性经验
Does volunteering for a scientific experiment
这要看志愿参加科学实验
in which orgasm was achieved by electronically
通过电子系统刺♥激♥人脑中的
stimulating the pleasure centers of the brain count?
愉悦中心区获得性高♥潮♥也算吗
I should think so.
我想应该算的
Then 128.
那就是128次
Okay, come on.
好的 进来吧
Almost there.
就快到了
- Don't tug. - No tugging.
-别用力拉 -我没在拉
Next time, take your own advice.
下回你自己搞定
Excuse me, could you help us out?
打扰下 能否帮帮我们
My, my, my.
天哪天哪天哪
What do we have here?
这怎么回事
I slipped and fell.
我不小心滑倒了
Yeah, we get that a lot.
嗯 这我们经常碰到
What is this?
这是什么
It's a robot arm.
是机器人的手臂
Where's the rest of the robot?
那机器人的其他部分呢
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表