生活大爆♥炸♥
第四季第二集
Whatcha doin' there?
在干嘛呢
Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner?
研究抓哔哔鸟的新方法吗
The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote?
你这个幽默暗指我是大笨狼怀尔吗
Yes.
没错
And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device
而板上画的捕鸟设备
that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury?
最终只会适得其反 让我受伤吗
Yes.
没错
What I'm doing here
我正在做的
is trying to determine when I'm going to die.
是想计算出我的死亡时间
A lot of people are working on that research.
很多人都在做这方面的研究
So what is all this?
那这些是什么
My family history factoring in longevity
我家人的寿命长短
propensity for disease, et cetera.
疾病倾向等信息
Interesting.
有意思
Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB.
卡尔叔叔的死因是KBB
What's "KBB"?
KBB是什么
"Killed by badger."
被獾所杀
How's that?
怎么回事
It was Thanksgiving.
那是感恩节
Uncle Carl said, "I think there's a badger living in our chimney. "
卡尔叔叔说"我觉得有只獾住在咱家烟囱里"
"Hand me that flashlight."
"把手电筒给我"
Those were the last words he ever spoke to us.
那是他对我们说的最后几句话
I don't think you need
我觉得
to worry about death by badgers being hereditary.
你没必要担心被獾所杀会遗传
Not true.
不对
The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically.
战斗或逃跑的本能受基因控制
Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded
他没选择逃跑 反而赤手空拳
against a brawny member of the weasel family.
跟鼬类动物中强壮的一员战斗
Who's to say that I don't share that flawed DNA?
谁能肯定我没遗传这种有缺陷的基因
You can always get a badger and find out.
你反正可以找只獾来验证的
But seriously
说实在的
even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor
即使我忽略卡尔叔叔这个因素
at best I have 60 years left.
我最多也只剩60年寿命
That long, huh?
还有那么长啊
60 only takes me to here.
60年我只能活到这里
I need to get to here.
我要活到这里
What's there?
那里有什么
The earliest estimate of the singularity
据预计奇点最早出现的时间
when man will be able to transfer his consciousness
人们能将自己的意识
into machines and achieve immortality.
转移进机器而获得永生
So, you're upset about missing out
这么说 你不高兴自己会错失
on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot?
变成某种怪异的有自我意识的机器人的机会
By this much.
就差这么一点啊
Tough break. You want eggs?
真可惜 你要吃鸡蛋吗
You don't get it, Leonard.
你不明白 莱纳德
I'm going to miss so much.
我会错过很多东西
the unified field theory, cold fusion, the dogapus.
统一场论 冷聚变 还有章狗
What's a dogapus?
章狗是什么
The hybrid dog and octopus.
狗和章鱼的杂交动物
Man's underwater best friend.
人类在水下的忠实朋友
Is somebody working on that?
有人研究这个吗
I was going to.
我打算过研究的
I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday.
我想把它作为我三百岁的生日礼物
Wait a minute. You hate dogs.
等等 你讨厌狗
A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls.
章狗玩接球时能接八个球
No one can hate that.
没有人能讨厌这个
What do we owe you?
我们欠你多少钱
It came to $28.17.
一共是28.17美元
Let's say six bucks apiece.
每人就六美元吧
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
干嘛
Never mind. I got it.
算了 我请了
Oh, you wanted me to pay.
你要我给钱啊
- It's no big deal. - No, no, no, no. You're right.
-不用了 -不不不 你是对的
We're not going out anymore; I should pay for myself.
我们已经分手了 我应该自己付钱
What?
笑什么
He said, "If he had woman parts
他说"如果他有女人身子"
"he'd eat for free the rest of his life"
"他后半辈子就不愁吃了"
Yeah, but you wouldn't be able to talk to yourself.
是啊 可你也没办法跟自己说话了
I'm a little low on cash.
我现金有点紧张啊
- How much you got? - Nothing.
-你有多少 -没有
How can you walk around with no money?
你不带钱怎么出门啊
I'm cute. I get by.
我漂亮 别人请客
It's okay, you can owe me.
没事 欠着吧
- Thank you. - Sheldon, six bucks.
-谢谢 -谢尔顿 六美元
No, thank you. I'm not eating pizza tonight.
不了 谢谢 我今晚不吃披萨
But it's Thursday.
可今天是星期四
Thursday's pizza night.
星期四是披萨之夜
Not for me.
对我来说不是
Thursday is now Cruciferous Vegetable Night.
现在改成十字花科蔬菜之夜了
Tonight's selection: Brussels sprouts.
今晚的特选 小包菜
Really?
真的吗
You're changing the Sheldonian calendar?
你要改谢尔顿日程表
- It's a small price to pay. - For what?
-这只是个小小的代价 -为啥
- No, no, don't ask. - Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
-不 别问啊 -对不起
In order to live long enough to fuse my consciousness
为了把我的寿命延长到能把意识
with cybernetics, I need to change my diet.
转移到人造大脑上 我要改变饮食
Wait. Cybernetics is robot stuff, right?
等等 人造大脑是机器人之类的吧
Correct.
没错
So you want to turn yourself into some sort of robot?
这么说你想把自己变成某种机器人
Essentially, yes.
本质上是这样
Okay, here's my question.
我想问个问题
Didn't you already do that?
你不是已经变成机器人了吗
Flattering, but sadly, no.
虽然我受宠若惊 可惜还没有
I'm also planning to begin an exercise regimen
我还打算开始一种运动养生法
designed to strengthen my cardiovascular system.
加强我的心血管系统
AKA jogging.
也就是慢跑
Wait. Honey, have you ever run before?
等等 亲爱的 你以前跑过步吗
Certainly.
当然跑过
I've run from bullies, dogs, angry chickens...
我被恶霸 狗和暴走的鸡追过
and one particularly persistent P.E. teacher
还有个锲而不舍执意要给我做
determined to bend me over and give me a scoliosis test.
脊柱侧弯测试的体育老师
You're right. Penny jogs.
你说得对 佩妮经常跑步
Maybe you guys can run together.
你们可以一起跑的
That's an excellent idea.
这主意太棒了
Yeah, if we chat
如果我们边跑边聊
it will create the illusion of time going faster.
就会感觉时间流逝得更快了
No, it won't.
绝对不可能
Um, how does he know I jog?
他怎么知道我跑步的
Oh, he watches you from his car with high-powered binoculars.
因为他在车里用高倍望远镜尾♥行♥你
Oh, my God, that is so creepy!
我的天呐 这太猥琐了
I know!
我就说嘛
And he says he's not gonna stop.
他说他要坚持发扬下去
Then see a shrink and figure out how to talk to women.
那找心理医生解决怎么和女人说话的问题啊
What the hell?
什么玩意儿
What's the matter?
怎么了
I have pain radiating from my navel
疼痛以我的肚脐为起点
to my lower right abdomen.
延伸到我的右下腹
I'm nauseated and feverish.
我感到恶心和发热
I believe I may have cholera.
我觉得我得霍乱了
There's no cholera in Pasadena.
帕萨迪纳才没霍乱呢
Just like last summer, when there was no malaria in Pasadena.
就跟去年夏天帕萨迪纳也没有疟疾一样
Well, if it's not cholera
好吧 如果那不是霍乱
then based on a quick Internet search
根据搜索结果
the other explanations in decreasing order of likelihood
由相似度递减排列的其他解释分别是
are Hirschsprung's Disease, botulism, a 30-foot tapeworm
先天性巨结肠 肉毒杆菌中毒 一条30英尺长的绦虫
or accidental ingestion of chrysanthemum blossoms.
或者是不小心摄入菊花
When would you have accidentally eaten chrysanthemum blossoms?
你什么时候会不小心摄入菊花的
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表