生活大爆♥炸♥
第四季第二十二集
I must say, Penny, this is great fun.
我不得不说 佩妮 这真有意思
Glad you're enjoying yourself.
很高兴你玩得这么嗨
Until I met you and Bernadette, my trips to the bathroom
认识你和伯纳黛特前 我的洗手间之旅
had been entirely focused on elimination.
只有排泄这一个主题
Now they have a delightful social aspect.
现在又多了社交功能
Amy, you must've been in the bathroom
艾米 你之前肯定跟别的女生
with other women before.
一起上过卫生间吧
Of course I have.
当然咯
But they were strangers and seemed off-put
但之前都是陌生人 而且在我
when I engaged in friendly stall-to-stall chit-chat.
跟她们隔着小间闲聊时都很不高兴
Some women don't like to get chummy
有些女生不喜欢在没穿内♥裤♥时
when their panties are down.
被人套近乎
You okay in there, bestie?
你在里面没事吧 闺蜜
I'm fine...
我没事
The reason I ask is that many people
我这么问你是因为很多人
experience bladder shyness;
都会"膀胱羞涩"
the inability to pass uri...
就是在聊天的时候没法小...
Yeah, I said I'm fine. Stop talking to me.
喂 我说了我没事了 住嘴吧
She always this crabby when she urinates?
她小便的时候总是这么凶吗
We're really not that close.
其实我俩没那么铁
Screw it. I'll go later.
去他♥娘♥的♥ 待会儿再说吧
And I'll be right by your side.
那我待会儿还来陪你
Did I tell you Priya invited
我有没有跟你说过普丽娅邀请了
me and Howard to have dinner with her and Leonard?
我和霍华德去跟她和莱纳德一起吃饭
Oh, that's nice.
哦 不错啊
No, it's not.
非也非也
It's a strategic maneuver.
她在耍花招
Leonard's new girlfriend is testing Bernadette's loyalty
莱纳德的新女友在检验伯纳黛特
to you and the group.
对你和咱们的忠心呢
That bitch is crafty.
那个贱♥人♥真狡猾啊
- You think? - Of course.
-真的吗 -当然
How does the cheetah attack a herd of wildebeests?
猎豹是怎么对付牛羚群的
By going after its weakest member.
追杀最弱小的成员
Well, what makes me the weakest member?
为啥我是最弱小的
Your trusting nature coupled with your teeny-tiny body.
因为你总轻信别人 而且身材瘦小
You wouldn't last a minute on the Serengeti.
你要是在塞伦盖蒂连一分钟都撑不到
(塞伦盖蒂 非洲著名自然保护区)
Okay, Amy, you're being silly.
好吧 艾米 你这是在犯傻
I'm not concerned about who hangs out with who.
谁跟谁一起吃饭我才不在乎呢
And I certainly don't have a problem
而且我肯定对莱纳德那个
with Leonard's new girlfriend who wears way too much makeup.
总是化妆太浓的新女友没啥意见
Ooh, these are cute.
呜 这鞋好漂亮
Of course if I buy them,
当然我要是买♥♥下的话
I'll have to rent my womb out to a gay couple.
我就得给同性恋夫妇当代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥了
It doesn't matter. I'm going to tell her we can't make it.
无所谓了 我跟她说我去不了
Oh, no. You have to go.
不行 你一定要去
I don't understand.
我不懂了
I thought I was a teeny-tiny wildebeest.
我以为我是那只瘦小的牛羚
You are-- with hair that smells like strawberries.
没错 而且你还在用草莓香味的香波
And we're going to use that to our advantage.
我们要充分利用这一点
Wait. What are you talking about?
打住 你到底在说什么
By accepting the invitation, Bernadette becomes
只要接受了邀请 伯纳黛特就成了
a double agent inside the enemy camp.
敌营里的双面间谍
She could ferret out Priya's tactics,
她可以洞悉普丽娅的诡计
identify her weaknesses
找到她的弱点
and feed her false information, such as:
并能提供假情报 比如
Leonard's no stranger to back-alley cockfights.
莱纳德是地下斗鸡比赛的常客
I don't know. I'm not a very good liar.
不知道啊 我不怎么会撒谎的
They kind of whup that out of you in Catholic school.
在天主学校时就被罚得不敢撒谎了
Don't worry. I'll teach you.
别担心 我来教你
I did two years of Cub Scouts
我在童子军里待了两年
before they found out I was a girl.
都没让他们发现我是女生
Okay, I don't know you people.
好吧 我不认识你们
I'm just an innocent woman wondering
我只是个天真的女生
if this shoe store will take my Texaco card.
不知这家鞋店能否用德士古加油卡
How do you feel about concealing a recording device
你觉得在你的双峰之间藏一个
in the cleavage of your ample bosom?
录音设备怎么样
I don't want anything in my ample bosom.
我双峰之间容不下任何东西
Come on, Strawberries. Take one for the team.
来嘛 小草莓 为咱们牺牲一下呗
- Okay, see you later. - Good news.
-好 待会儿见 -好消息
I finally have a handle on my idea for three-person chess.
我终于设计出了三人象棋
That is good news. Bye.
确实是好消息 拜拜
Uh, do you know how I solved
你知道我是怎么解决
the balanced center combat-area problem?
交战区域中心对称这个问题的吗
Five words:
很简单
transitional quadrilateral to triangular tessellation.
四边形向三角形的过渡镶嵌
That... that's brilliant.
这 这个很赞
It's what I do.
我就说嘛
But wait, there's more.
等下 还有哈
I also invented two new chess pieces.
我还发明了两个新棋子
The serpent... and the old woman.
毒蛇 和老妇
Okay, now I have to ask. What do they do?
好吧 现在我非得问了 这俩怎么玩
When the serpent slithers to an opposing player's piece,
当毒蛇经过对方的棋子时
that piece is considered poisoned
那个棋子就算中毒了
and will die after two more moves.
再走两步之后就会死掉
All right.
好吧
Unless... it gets to the old woman in time,
除非 它能及时赶到老妇身边
in which case she sucks out the poison,
这样的话她就能吸出毒液
turning her into the Grand Empress:
并且自己变成太后
a piece combining the power
老妇同时集♥合♥了
of the Knight, Queen and Serpent.
马 后和毒蛇三者的功效
Elegant.
妙极了
That's because it's simple.
那是因为简单才妙
Okay, well, I look forward to playing with you.
好 很期待和你杀一局哦
And...
还有
And what?
还有啥
And a third person.
第三个人啊
It's three-person chess.
这是三人象棋嘛
I must say, ever since you started
我不得不说 自从你开始
having regular intercourse, your mind has lost its keen edge.
定期交♥媾♥之后 你的脑子就没那么好使了
You should reflect on that.
你应该采取点儿措施的
Excuse me, but Einstein had a pretty busy sex life.
抱歉 可爱因斯坦性生活也很频繁啊
Yes, and he never unified gravity with the other forces.
所以他没能把引力和其它力统一起来
If he hadn't been such a hound dog,
他要是不这么乱搞
we'd all have time machines.
我们早就有时光机器了
Got it. Bye.
知道了 拜
You know I'm right.
你知道哥是对的
I think he's getting worse.
他的病情又加重了
Oh, my metatarsal are barking.
嗷 我的跖骨在哀嚎
- You okay? Yeah, yeah.
-你还好吗 -没事
I'm just breaking in some new shoes.
我只是穿了双新鞋而已
- Very pretty. - Thank you.
-很漂亮 -谢谢
Did you know that women wear high heels
你知道女人穿高跟鞋
to make the buttocks and breasts more prominent?
是为了更加前♥凸♥后♥翘♥吗
Hadn't really thought about it.
还真没这么想过
Look.
瞧
Uh, sure. Very... prominent.
呃 没错 相当...翘
Please, Leonard, don't leer,
拜托 莱纳德 别乱瞟了
you have a girlfriend.
你有女友了
Sorry.
抱歉
So, are you off to dinner
你要和普丽娅 霍华德
with Priya, Howard and Bernadette?
伯纳黛特♥共♥进晚餐吗
Yeah. How did you know?
是啊 你怎么知道的
I heard it at the mall,
我在商场听说的
when I was shopping with my girlfriends,
当时正和闺蜜们一起血拼
'cause, you know, that's kind of my life now.
这基本上就是我现在的生活状态了
Have a good night.
祝你有愉快的一晚
Try not to ogle my caboose as I walk away.
我转身离开时 尽量别偷瞄我的翘臀
Hey, Raj, will you be joining us for dinner?
拉杰 你要和我们共进晚餐吗
The lonely guy and the two happy couples?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表