还有异议吗
...the motion carries.
那么立即执行
Good day, Amy Farrah Fowler.
日安 艾米·菲拉·福勒
Good day, Sheldon Cooper.
日安 谢尔顿·库珀
Women, huh?
女人哈
Can't live with them,
没法和她们过日子
can't successfully refute their hypotheses.
也没法反驳她们的各种假设
Amen to that.
上帝保佑
Hey, Sheldon.
好呀 谢尔顿
Hello.
你好
I hear you broke up with Amy.
听说你和艾米分手了
A breakup would imply she was my girlfriend.
说"分手"的话就说明她是我女朋友
She was a girl who was my friend
她是个女孩 曾经是我朋友
who is now a girl who is not my friend.
现在她还是个女孩 但不是我朋友了
Wow. That's like the worst country song ever.
听着像史上最烂乡村民谣
So, how are you doing?
你感觉如何
Regarding what?
什么感觉
Amy.
和艾米分手
I don't follow.
我不懂
Well, breakups-- or whatever the hell this is-- can be tough.
分手...不管你怎么叫 总是很难受的
Penny, I assure you, I'm fine.
佩妮 放心 我没事
My relationship with Amy was purely intellectual,
我和艾米只是纯粹智力上的关系
There were no emotional bonds,
没有丝毫感情♥色♥彩
the severing of which would cause me any discomfort.
所以我也没有任何痛苦
The relationship simply outlived its utility,
这段关系只是失去效用罢了
and I'm continuing on with my life as before.
我也像从前一样继续生活
Okay. Good.
好吧 不错
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to buy a pussycat.
我得先走了 要去买♥♥一只小猫咪
I gotta tell you guys,
这事儿必须跟你们说一下
I'm a little worried about Sheldon.
我有点担心谢尔顿
We're all a little worried about Sheldon.
我们都有点担心谢尔顿
No, I mean since the Shamy hit a reef.
我是说自从谢米恋搁浅后
Oh, I thought you were just making a generalization:
我还以为你是一概而论呢
"You know, I'm worried about Sheldon
"我担心谢尔顿 可能他某天"
"someday setting off a low-yield nuclear device
会因为在咖啡馆吃不到酸橙果冻
because the cafeteria ran out of lime Jell-O."
就去引爆一个低爆♥炸♥力核装置
What does "hit a reef" mean?
搁浅是啥意思
Uh, went splitsville.
一拍两散
Pardon?
啥
Turned to boom-boom.
就是"屎了"
I think Sheldon really misses Amy.
我觉得谢尔顿真的很想念艾米
You should lend him your copy of Bombay Badonkadonks.
你该把你的那本《孟买♥♥美妞翘臀》借给他
He got a cat to keep him company.
他找了只猫作伴
You're kidding.
不是吧
He takes it everywhere:
他上哪儿都带着
to bed, to the bathroom.
不管是卧室还是洗手间
He takes the kitty to the potty?
他带猫咪用便壶吗
I thought we discussed the P-word.
我们不是说好不用这词儿了么
Don't try to change me, dude.
别想着改变我 老兄
I am what I am.
哥就是哥
Oh, gentlemen.
先生们
Hey. Aren't you going to introduce us
不给我们介绍下
to your little friend?
你的小伙伴吗
My apologies.
不好意思
Raj, Howard, I'd like you to meet Dr. Robert Oppenheimer.
拉杰 霍华德 这位是罗伯特·奥本海默博士
Hello. Hi.
你好
Now, if you'll excuse me,
失陪一下
the father of the atomic bomb wants a saucer of milk.
原♥子♥弹♥之父现在要来一碟牛奶
Okay, I get it. We're worried about Sheldon.
我懂了 的确该担心谢尔顿
Yeah.
是吧
Hey.
回来了
Oh, no.
不是吧
Robert Oppenheimer was lonely.
奥本海默太孤单了
So you decided to get the whole Manhattan Project?
所以你要把整个曼哈顿计划的人都找来吗
(美国制♥造♥原♥子♥弹♥计划的代号♥)
Yes. This is Enrico Fermi, Richard Feynman,
对 这位是恩里科·费米 理查德·费曼
Edward Teller,
爱德华·泰勒
Otto Frisch
奥托·弗里希
and Zazzles.
还有犀利哥
Zazzles?
什么鬼名字
I was going to name him Hermann von Helmholtz,
我本想给他取名为赫尔曼·冯·赫尔姆霍兹
but he's so zazzy.
但他实在太犀利了
Okay, we need to talk.
好吧 我们得谈谈
About what?
谈什么
Cats, Sheldon.
猫呗 谢尔顿
You're clearly upset about Amy being gone,
显然艾米走后 你很难受
and you're trying to replace her with a bunch of cats.
所以你想用一堆猫来代替她
- Clowder. - What?
-一群猫 -啥
A group of cats is a clowder. Or a glaring.
不用一堆 而要用一群 或者是一窝子
Okay, yeah, fine.
好吧 我懂了
It's the kind of thing you ought to know
既然我们现在与猫为伍
now that we have one.
我觉得有必要给你扫盲一下
Terrific. My point is, you need to face up
很好很强大 我的意思是
to what you're feeling with this breakup.
你得坦然面对这次分手
It wasn't a breakup.
这不是分手
A breakup would imply that Amy was my girlfriend.
那样的话就说明她是我女朋友
Okay, I got it, I got it; she's not your girlfriend.
好吧 我知道了 她不是你女朋友
Now listen to me.
听我说
I know about loneliness.
我知道孤单一人的感觉
I know about trying to replace someone with other stuff.
也明白要借其它事物来寻求安慰
When I broke up with Penny, I got back into my cello,
我那会和佩妮分手后 我又重新开始拉大提琴
I built a bunch of model rockets,
还搭了不少模型火箭
I got those weightlifting gloves and that five-pound dumbbell.
我还买♥♥了举重手套和五磅重的哑铃
You didn't break up, she dumped you.
你那不叫分手 是佩妮甩了你
She didn't dump me.
她才没甩了我
It was mutual!
这是互相的
I was there. She dumped you.
我就在场 是她甩了你
Okay, fine.
好吧 随你吧
Live with cats.
跟猫一起住吧
Be like my Aunt Nancy.
跟我南希姨妈一样
She had dozens of them.
她就跟几十只猫一起住
And do you know what happened after she died? They ate her.
你知道她死后怎么样了吗 猫把她给吃了
You don't have to sell me on cats, Leonard.
不用再跟说服我喜欢猫了 莱纳德
I'm already a fan.
我已经喜欢了
(Fancy Feast[珍喜]:普瑞纳公♥司♥出的猫粮罐头)
All right, fellas, who's in the mood for Fancy Feast?
好了小家伙们 谁想来吃点珍喜猫罐头
Well, that's not fancy at all.
这可一点都不喜人
Hi, Mrs. Cooper. Thanks for coming.
你好 库珀夫人 谢谢你赶来
Where is he?
他人呢
He's in his bedroom.
在他卧室
Now, when you said on the phone
你在电♥话♥里说的
he broke up with a girl, you meant an actual girl,
他跟个女孩分手了 是指真的女孩吧
not something you kids whipped up in a lab?
不是什么你们在实验室造出来的那种
No, she's real.
不 是真的人
Did they sin?
他们做了违反教规的事吗
No, no, it's not like that.
不 不是那样的
It's, uh...
是...
I don't know what it's like.
我不知道怎么描述
But there is something I should prepare you for.
但有些事 请你作好心理准备
Oh, relax, Leonard, I have raised that boy.
放心吧莱纳德 他是我一手拉扯大的
I've seen him at his best, I've seen him at his worst.
最好的我见过 最坏的我也见过
There's nothing he can do that'll surprise me.
没什么能让我吃惊的了
Hold on to that thought.
话别说这么早
Come in.
请进
Surprise.
吃惊吧
Mom, what an unexpected pleasure.
妈 真是意外之喜
My, my, that's a powerful smell.
天 好大一股味
I'd like you to meet Oppenheimer, Frisch, Panofsky,
向你引见奥本海默 弗里希 潘诺夫斯基
Feynman, Weisskopf...
费曼 维斯可夫
Yeah, I get it.
好了 我明白了
You got a lot of cats
你养了很多猫
and you gave 'em cute Jewish names.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表