而不是爬到旁边的床上
I did. You said no Bridget Jones.
是啊 你说了不能看《BJ单身日记》的
We weren't getting back together!
我俩没有重归于好
It was a one-time thing!
只是一夜风流而已
Excuse me.
对不起
We're not taking comments or questions
我们现在不接受
from the audience just yet.
观众的评论和提问
Oh, shut up, Sheldon!
闭嘴吧 谢尔顿
- Hi, bestie. - Hi.
-嗨 闺蜜 -嗨
All right, why don't we see if we can bring this back to topic.
好吧 我们为什么不试着重回正题呢
Let me ask you something, Bernie.
让我来问问你吧 妮妮
I guess not.
看样子不行
How would you feel if you met my ex-girlfriend
如果你碰到了我酷似安吉丽娜·朱莉的
and she was like Angelina Jolie?
前女友 你会作何感受
Oh, come on, Howard, be realistic.
拜托 霍华德 别做梦了
What, I'm not hot enough for Angelina Jolie?
怎么 如此英俊的我难道钓不到安吉丽娜·朱莉吗
I'd like to weigh in here.
我想插句嘴
No.
确实钓不到
All right, why don't we open it up
好吧 我们不如开始进入
to Q&A from the audience?
观众的问答环节吧
Yeah, I have a question.
好 我有问题
Is there anybody who can get me the hell out of here
有谁今晚能带我离开这鬼地方
and back to Los Angeles tonight?
回洛杉矶
I'm driving back to L.A. tonight.
我今晚开车回洛城
Penny, that's Glenn. Glenn, that's Penny.
佩妮 那是格伦 格伦 那是佩妮
No!
不要
Red Leader to Red Five.
红1号♥呼叫红5号♥
Red Leader to Red Five.
红1号♥呼叫红5号♥
Anybody up for a little game?
谁想玩个小游戏
I spy with my little eye...
我心里想的是
a nonferrous metal.
一种非铁金属
Must be out of range.
估计是超出接收范围了
Leonard, can I ask you a question?
莱纳德 我能问你个问题吗
Sure.
问吧
Are you bothered by the fact that your former girlfriend
你这么生气是不是因为你的前任女友
left the symposium with what is probably
和一位可能是我这辈子见过的
the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my life?
最帅的男人一起离开研讨会了
No. Why do you ask?
不是 你为啥这么问
Because we're going 120 miles per hour.
因为我们的时速达到了120英里[约193公里]
All right, if no one's going to guess...
好吧 如果没人想猜的话
I was spying the aluminum rims on the police car
其实我想的是几英里前我们经过的
we passed a few miles back.
那辆警车的铝制轮缘
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表