生活大爆♥炸♥
第四季第六集
Problem?
有问题吗
This is the worst cobbler I've ever eaten.
这是我吃过最难吃的脆皮水果派
It tastes like it's made of actual ground-up shoemaker.
味道就跟出自一个初级的补鞋匠之手一样
Amusing. A play on the two meanings of "cobbler."
真好笑 "cobbler"一词两意都点到了
(cobbler既有水果派也有鞋匠的意思)
Hey guys. Guess who I found at LAX?
伙计们 猜猜我在洛杉矶机场发现谁了
My baby sister Priya.
我的妹妹普丽娅
Excuse me I object.
抱歉 我反对
You propose a guessing game
你提出的是一个猜谜游戏
yet you don't give me enough time to guess.
可是你一点猜的时间都不给我
For the record I was going to say:
声明一下 我本来就打算说
"Your sister Priya."
"你的妹妹普丽娅"
Oh Sheldon. You haven't changed a bit have you?
谢尔顿 你一点都没变 对吧
Why would I change?
我为什么要变
The hope has been that
她的本意其实是
you'd eventually bend to public opinion.
你最终能变得正常一点
So Priya what brings you back to L.A.?
普丽娅 什么风把你吹来洛杉矶
I have a one-day layover on my way to Toronto.
我本来要去多伦多 但我得在这滞留一天
Corporate merger.
企业并购
Can you believe it?
你们相信吗
Little Priya's one of the lead attorneys
小普丽娅是印度最大汽车公♥司♥
for the biggest car company in India.
首席律师之一
Given that when we met her she was finishing law school
鉴于当时咱们见面 她已经从法学院毕业了
and planning an internship at a large Indian car company
而且正打算去一家大的印度汽车公♥司♥实习
it's actually extremely plausible.
这个结果其实相当合理
And your poll numbers just keep dropping.
你怎么就这么惹人嫌呢
I want to catch up with all of you
虽然我很想跟大家一起聊聊
but first I really must visit the loo.
但我得先去上个厕所
I'm going too; I'll show you where it is.
我也去 我给你指路吧
All right this goes without saying
好的 虽然这不用明讲
but I'm just going to say it anyway.
但是无论如何我还是重申一下
Hands off my sister.
不许碰我妹妹
Why would I touch her? She's covered with airplane germs.
我♥干♥嘛碰她 她浑身布满了飞机细菌
I'm so not talking to you. I'm talking to him.
我当然不是跟你说 我是跟他说
- Hey. I've got a girlfriend now. - Oh please.
-喂 我都是有女朋友的人了 -拜托
My sister's much hotter than your girlfriend
我的妹妹比你那女友辣多了
and you know it.
这点你心知肚明
Let's just agree they're both hot.
她们俩都很辣行了吧
But dude that's my sister you're talking about!
但是伙计 你说的可是我妹妹
Okay forget who's hotter.
算了 不说这个话题
The first time Priya came to L.A. Leonard and I made a pact
普丽娅第一次来洛杉矶时 我和莱纳德
out of respect to our friendship and to you
出于对我们友情以及对你的尊敬
that neither of us would hit on her.
我们约定 谁也不能泡你妹妹
Did you pinky-swear?
你们拉钩钩了吗
Yes.
当然
Okay then.
那好吧
Cobbler. I'm still laughing.
补鞋匠的水果派 我到现在还忍♥不住发笑
It's really nice to see you again Leonard.
真高兴再次见到你 莱纳德
Yeah. It's good to see you too.
是啊 我也很高兴见到你
Here you go.
你到了
Thanks.
谢谢
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Okay.
继续
So you got any special plans with your sister?
你跟你的妹妹有什么特别计划吗
Oh not really. Just hang out.
没有 就是一起出去玩
I always tell people "If you have only one day
我总是跟人说 如果你只能在
in Los Angeles make it a train day."
洛杉矶呆一天 火车一日游是最佳选择
Train day?
火车一日游
The fun starts with brunch at Carney's in Studio City
乐趣始于在影城的卡尼餐厅吃早午饭
a hotdog stand in a converted railroad dining car.
在改造过的铁路餐车里 有一个热狗站
Next stop Travel Town
下一站 Travel Town
an outdoor museum featuring 43 railroad engines
一家户外的博物馆 专门展出1880年至1930年的
cars and other rolling stock from the 1880s to the 1930s.
铁路引擎 汽车 和其他轨道车辆
And finally we're off to the glitz and glamour of Hollywood
最后 我们在浮华与魅力并存的好莱坞下车
for dinner at--that's right-- the Hollywood Carney's
对 就在好莱坞的卡尼餐厅吃晚饭
a hotdog stand in a different converted railroad dining car.
那是另外一个改造过的铁路餐车热狗站
I don't think we're going to do that.
我们才不会玩这个
Well then apparently you hate fun.
显然 你讨厌寻乐
Priya's not back yet?
普丽娅还没回来呢
Well I guess that's not unusual.
这很正常
Women men the whole sitting-standing deal.
女人 男人 一个蹲着一个站着
So what are we talking about?
咱们刚才聊到哪里了
Uh my plans with Priya.
我和普丽娅的出游计划
He rejected Train Day.
他拒绝火车一日游
Did you make it clear that it's two different train cars
你有说清楚那是两辆不同的火车车厢
turned into hotdog stands?
改造成的热狗站吗
Abundantly.
十分清楚
I guess he just hates fun.
我想他就是讨厌寻乐
That's what I said!
我也是这么说的
Okay so... what's new with you guys?
好了 你们有什么新闻
I have a girlfriend now.
我有女朋友了
Hey good for you!
不错嘛
Yeah I just want to put it out there
嗯 我就想让大家都知道
in case I inadvertently
以防我不经意
squirt any pheromones in your direction.
朝你喷射出我的性引诱外激素
Happy?
满意了吧
So Priya what are your plans while you're here?
普丽娅 你有什么安排吗
I don't know. I just have the one day.
我不知道 我只有一天时间
Do you like trains?
你喜欢火车吗
Not particularly.
不是特别喜欢
You might as well just wait at the airport for your flight.
那你在机场上等着登机就好了
"You are in a forest.
你在一片森林当中
"There is quicksand to the west
在西面 有一片流沙
a path leads to the east."
有一条通向东面的路
Go east.
去东面
"An iron gate blocks your way."
一道铁门挡住了你的路
Open gate.
开门
"It's locked."
上锁了
Hmm.
这样啊
Well so much for that.
那算了
It's getting pretty late. How come you're still up?
很晚了 你怎么还不睡
I found an emulator online that lets you play classic text-based
我刚在网上发现了一款游戏模拟器
computer games from the 1980s.
可以玩上世纪80年代的经典文字游戏
That's pretty cool.
不错啊
Oh yes. It runs on the world's most powerful graphics chip:
当然了 因为它用到了世界上最强大的图像处理器
imagination.
想象力
You've really got to get out more.
你倒是真该好好发掘一下
Go north.
向北走
"You can't go that way."
你不能走这条路
Go west.
向西走
"A troll blocks your passage."
巨魔挡住了你的道路
Okay. Fasten your seatbelts.
好吧 系好你的安全带
Kill troll.
剿灭巨魔
"With what?"
用什么
With sword.
用剑
"You don't have the sword."
你没有剑
Good golly it's as if it's actually happening to me.
天呐 这种倒霉事真降临到我头上了
Raj finally went to bed.
拉杰总算上♥床♥睡了
Sheldon's still up.
可谢尔顿还没睡
You said he goes to bed at 9:00.
你跟我说过他九点会睡的
Yeah he does but he got caught up in a computer game and...
他的确应该睡了 但他刚痴迷于一款电脑游戏...
Hit troll with axe!
用斧头击杀巨魔
Hit troll with axe!
用斧头击杀巨魔
Hit troll with axe!
用斧头击杀巨魔
My this is one tough troll.
服了 这真是个顽强的巨魔
Can't you get rid of him?
你没法摆脱他吗
If the past is any indication no.
根据以往经验 不可能
Leonard I'm trapped in quicksand!
莱纳德 我陷进流沙里了
The axe is dragging me down!
这斧头在拖我下去呢
Drop axe!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表